Did Anyone Predict Twin Towers Topple on Art or Elsewhere?

Moderator: Super Moderators

Snorrithor
Pirate

Did Anyone Predict Twin Towers Topple on Art or Elsewhere?

Post by Snorrithor » 01-07-2002 11:47 PM

Unlike some earthquake somewhere. This was a unique occurrence.

------------------

This web record will self-destruct in sixty (60) days.

----- Fantastc Phelps
And the narrowest hinge in my hand puts to scorn all machinery,
And the cow crunching with depress'd head surpasses any statue,
And a mouse is miracle enough to stagger sextillions of infidels.

-- Walt Whitman (in 'Song of Myself' from 'Leaves of Grass')

Al Bowman
Pirate

Post by Al Bowman » 01-19-2002 07:55 AM

My thought exactly. I have not heard one person say they predicted this occurrence, at least no one with any proof that they did so prior to the event. Strange.

Mercury
Pirate

Post by Mercury » 01-19-2002 11:35 AM

Snorrithor, you've got it! There was complete prophetic failure on this one...the biggest story of the year.

So, I hereby now predict that the NEXT, big unique story will likewise NOT be predicted by the sagacious prophets of media-land (I say in my best S. Agnew voice!).

megman
Parrothead

Post by megman » 01-19-2002 09:20 PM

News headline you will never see: "Psychic Wins Lottery"
Still an Original Pirate since Aug 2000
Wanna ride the Zamboni?

everaftergirl
Pirate

Post by everaftergirl » 01-20-2002 04:24 AM

My guess is there may have been many sensitive/gifted people who saw this in advance, but they would not be able to make their predictions public, or taken seriously.

sandy interrante
Pirate

Post by sandy interrante » 01-20-2002 11:54 PM

I saw Sylvia Brown on Montel a few months ago. She said that she didn't "see" the attacks, maybe because it would have been too difficult for her to know the future. I'm pretty skeptical on psychics. A psychic wouldn't have had to tell the specifics, but warn about the threats of terrorism. Yet, this is a double-edged sword because the FBI certainly isn't going to listen to a psychic. Maybe, now, they will.

everaftergirl
Pirate

Post by everaftergirl » 01-21-2002 05:52 AM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by sandy interrante:
I saw Sylvia Brown on Montel a few months ago. She said that she didn't "see" the attacks, maybe because it would have been too difficult for her to know the future. I'm pretty skeptical on psychics. A psychic wouldn't have had to tell the specifics, but warn about the threats of terrorism. Yet, this is a double-edged sword because the FBI certainly isn't going to listen to a psychic. Maybe, now, they will. </font>
I saw that show too Sandy. Image I do understand what Sylvia said. As one who has had some of this same ability, there were many things I have seen and known in advance, and there were also things I didn't see. I could not see everything. That's just how it seems to work.

Also, I didn't have any premonitions about this particular event - 911, however, I had a dream about 7 years earlier, which had to do with Muslims coming onto U.S. soil in efforts to take over our country. I also had dreams periodically over the years, about being on top of a large high rise in a city like New York, and it collapsed, however, I cannot relate the two premonitions, or even know that the second one had anything to do with 911.

[This message has been edited by everaftergirl (edited 21 January 2002).]

Fotograf
Pirate

Post by Fotograf » 01-22-2002 01:11 AM

Check this link. This sketch was done in March, 1997 by a remote viewer named Prudence Calabrese. It is the 3rd page of several pages in the session. Be sure to read the rest of the session and, if you have time, check out the rest of her web site.

http://www.largeruniverse.com/ny/page03.html

Mark
Pirate

Post by Mark » 01-26-2002 01:43 AM

I had a lucid ( conscious ) dream on July 5 . In this dream I SAW a skyline of a big city in the distance against the sky , from the ground vantage point . It could have been any big city , but above the skyscrapers flew the most monstrous black bird - as big as a few football fields compared to the buildings. This gigantic bird was gliding back and forth above . Then , I was facing a smaller version of this thing close up and it stood about as tall as I did- it was looking at me ...and smiling if you can imagine a bird with a fixed beak smiling ! It had flown like buzzards I've seen , and had the same downcurved heavy beak , larger at the tip , comically grotesque. Then , I was inside a car with a male guide next to me , windows rolled up , and the creature now had landed on the roof with its yellow clawed foot hanging over the roof. So what did I do ? I held up my right forearm to measure the length of the claw - not the whole toe, just the claw - and it was as long as my arm ( 3').
I wasn't afraid but this was an awesome experience . Later I realized the "bird" could have been a CONDOR. There was no hint of a prophecy in this dream until September 11. But now I see on Art's site , a picture of WHAT I SAW in the dream . Cease to amaze me . I am **** you not. There is no need - this dream and the picture are a close match . -Mark

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 01-26-2002 02:49 AM

Mark - if you're hanging out over here - why don't you come over to the kingdom of nye - Radio Room - where we are listening to stories of the paranormal with Art Bell - callers in.

click here

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 01-26-2002 09:09 PM

Several weeks prior to the event - numerous people stated they "felt on edge" wee not sleeping good, had bad dreams (but could not recall exactly what was occurring in the dreams). To anyone sensitive to such disasters - this unrest shows that there probably were a lot of people who may/may not have forebodings. The problem is that most people will not talk about such things - either because of fear (from what others will say) or disbelief that such COULD happen.

From some IRC logs Aug 28-Sept 5th - at least eight people mentioned not sleeping well - nightmares waking them up (from a writers group)-- most just Image and said must be catching.

Who can truly say?

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 01-26-2002 09:12 PM

PPS - For those who might recall (before the Art Bell bbs shut down yet again) there was considerable discussion on that board about some notes posted by a guy who said very clearly that something big was going down in two weeks and he would no longer be around when it did - that note and name was discussed on Art's show.

ElKamino
Dark Enity

Post by ElKamino » 01-27-2002 03:56 AM

Cherry...I remember those posts. They were
actually transcriptions from another BBS that someone posted. I read them. I cant say if they were authentic, but they were chilling.

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 01-27-2002 09:42 AM

ElKamino-- yes they were very chilling! The thing is - how many others have remembered or 'forgotten' about them? (As well as other posts similar - that talked about uneasy feelings going on.)

What I'd like to know is - did they FIND the person who originated the posts or not?

Return to “Art Bell Archive 12-2001 to 5-2002”