First Time Posters Thread

First Time Posters thread for new posters or posters with 0-50 posts ONLY!

Moderator: Super Moderators

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 07-26-2007 03:38 PM

Welcome Kurtzilla :)

MentalMidget
Pirate

Nice to be in here.

Post by MentalMidget » 08-07-2007 05:52 PM

I have read a few posts here, there are so many if I really wanted to "catch up" on everything it would take quite awhile., but since this is the first post I am making, I'm simply stopping in here to say hello.

Briefly, I miss Art running his show. I have listened to him off and on since I first heard him on a small transistor radio in the 70's while overseas.
I never signed up for the c2c site. But I had a few years back been in the Art Bell site.
My life is full of odd exeriences, as are yours, so I am here to peek about and comment where I feel like it. I may start a thread or two, I dunno.
I am very grateful that the message board here is free and that this doesn't seem to be a commercial laden site.

Troubling to me is that among all the ufo investigators and experiencers that had something to do with any and all possible projects, is that they are an aging group and are on the verge of disappearing forever. Wih them will go a specious, according to your belief, body of knowledge that is important to our history and present as people.

anyway... happy to be here.
Life in and of itself is the one true miracle.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 08-07-2007 06:00 PM

Welcome to the ship MentalMidget, this is the place to be if you are an Art Bell fan like so many of us here, looking forward to hearing from you.

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 08-07-2007 08:51 PM

Welcome to the ship MentalMidget :)

carecaster
Pirate

Post by carecaster » 08-08-2007 09:20 PM

I am new (duh) nobody knows me.
I started with AB when it was a monolog and it was political.
I have slept through most shows!
I joined to see if there are others who think this Mr. N is as unpopular as he is for me.
So, perhaps I'll get some mental stimuli here in your forum, which looks to be active!

:cool:

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 08-08-2007 09:23 PM

Welcome carecaster, you have come to the right place, you will find many like minded Pirates.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 12-26-2007 09:12 PM

Bump

Dr. Jones
Pirate

Post by Dr. Jones » 01-10-2008 03:24 PM

Oops, should've posted here first!

I've been a C2C listener since 1997. I went to a 7-Eleven around 2 AM one night to get some junk food and the place was deserted except for the one guy working there. We struck up a conversation and he told me about the show, which had been playing on the radio.

After that, I listened every night, even to the detriment of sleep and subsequent job performance the next day, heh.

I had a Streamlink subscription for a while too, but gave it up after a year or so. I'm considering re-subscribing.

Since George Noory became the permanent host, I've listened far less than I used to; not necessarily because of Mr. Noory himself, but because I always enjoyed the "insider" feeling with Art hosting...a man in a tiny room in the desert, cloistered in cigarette smoke and talking with people about things it seemed you weren't supposed to hear.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 01-10-2008 03:27 PM

Welcome Dr. Jones, nice to have you aboard the ship.

SoaringEagle
Pirate

Long time reader, first time poster

Post by SoaringEagle » 06-16-2009 05:05 PM

greetings my name is soaring eagle i am called 'atsá by my friends forgive me my typing is terrible i have read this site from years but never postin any bulletins my wife reads the whole internet she found this years ago from another site she begs me to come talk of the ufos she also said i should feel home here since i am paranormal and i am a member of the democrats but i will make my statemint of what my beleive is in the politis section i read the home page and it says this site is very left so i should be able to share my views withou being chased off and attacked lately on other places my wife is the bulletin poster and she has been run off for her support for free univerals healt care i wont go into that here but i have dacades of strang paranormal occurances includid pictures be warned computer is a forign object of mystery i have been reeding here the last two months about 1 or 2 day in the week my wife she reads every night befor sleep she also is big coast to coast am fan she has known red elk and some one namd dean slade that is all so Yi Deezh'áázh which roughly means journey together in american english

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 06-16-2009 05:09 PM

Welcome SoaringEagle aka: 'atsá , looking forward to your imput on the paranormal and stand on politics..:) I noticed on your profile that you are Native American, this may be a first on this forum, looking so forward to your perspective on things.

SoaringEagle
Pirate

Post by SoaringEagle » 06-16-2009 05:19 PM

haha my marine corps republican friends say i nevr have nothing to stand on because i am leaning to far left but i will go into that on politics section agan my typin is bad i read and speek english fine but i think in another language so i have to try to translate the right words to use it actualy took me two weeks to register here to post i was getting bounced out my network is strange and i dont know computers inner workings and software i am useless i would share what my wife says about my computer skills but it is to vulger to write how do i change this awful avater

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 06-16-2009 05:22 PM

SoaringEagle you are doing fine, there is a great little program I use all the time that is free, it's called [url]http://www.iespell.com,[/url] bet your wife can help you install it and show you how to use it...don't let anyone tell you, you don't have something to offer.

Kaztronic

Post by Kaztronic » 06-16-2009 10:03 PM

Hiya Soaring Eagle, nice to meetcha and welcome aboard! :)
Image "You'll get used to my babbling, all the others have." - Anna Madrigal from "Tales Of The City" by Armistead Maupin

Waverider
Pirate

Post by Waverider » 06-18-2009 02:08 PM

This is a nice place to meet the newcomer's aboard this ship.
Never clicked on this thread before... That I remember.

So, nice to meet you all.
SoaringEagle, Dr. Jones, and carecaster, MentalMidget, and the rest, who I haven't mentioned, only because your name didn't appear on this page...

SoaringEagle, very kewl name, I might add...
...and don't worry about your typing here.
Actually it makes your posts more interesting...
.... and besides'
"my typin is bad i read and speek english fine but i think in another language so i have to try to translate the right words"-SE'

I have a very hard time just thinking in English!

I think, know, you will become a great asset to this ship.
Glad you kept trying to come aboard.
I'll be looking forward to some of your stories you may want to share...
:)
Last edited by Waverider on 06-18-2009 02:14 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “First Time Posters Thread”