Things that make ya mad

Keep it decent

Moderator: Super Moderators

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Things that make ya mad

Post by Dude111 » 08-27-2016 05:08 PM

When these stupid companies change stuff FOR NO BLASTED REASON!!!!!!!!

I loved Beef ravioli,I got it from Aldis ....... I had noticed for months now ALL COMPANIES WERE MAKING IT THE SAME WAY (Ingredients) So there was NO getting it better......

Today I went to aldis and noticed the can was different so I looked at the ingredients (WHEN THEY CHANGE SOMETHING WITH THE PACKAGE,it almost always means they have messed with it somehow!!)

They removed CHEDDER CHEESE and replaced it with ROMANO CHEESE..... Along with some other ingredient changes..... PROBABLY TASTES LIKE GARBAGE!! (I dont like Romano cheese for one)

I HOPE ITS JUST ALDIs BRAND THAT DID THIS!! Image

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Things that make ya mad

Post by Riddick » 08-27-2016 11:59 PM

So was it Aldi's 'regular' ravioli that changed, or did they also mess with the mini?

Anahoo, if you like cheddar in your ravioli I'd say check out Chef Boy-ar-dee

Direct Link: https://youtu.be/YeTN2jloUkE
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 08-28-2016 05:58 PM

Ya well Aldis has really gone down the Šhit tubes..... FORCING THIS CRAP ON EVERYONE!!

For many years they were A GOOD ALTERNATIVE STORE to get stuff you couldnt get in reg stores!!

Riddick
Pirate

Screw Aldi! - Here's The Ravioli You Wanna Eat

Post by Riddick » 09-16-2016 02:51 AM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Things that make ya mad

Post by Riddick » 09-23-2016 03:35 PM

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Meet The Makers Of Chef Boyardee

Post by Riddick » 09-30-2016 12:23 AM

Since Hector Boiardi first served up what would become his signature Italian cooking, Chef Boyardee has become an iconic brand with a storied history—and that story lives on in present-day Milton, Pennsylvania.

Direct Link: https://youtu.be/E_OWJg5vTGI

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Wild Card Thread”