NASA's biggest lie to be exposed.

NASA's Biggest Lie to be Exposed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 09-03-2005 11:16 AM

Goslin wrote:
It big and fluffy but not very dense.

Goslin, are you refering to the atmosphere as being big and fluffy? That seems like an odd choice of words to describe an atmosphere. A big atmosphere? What's a 'small' atmosphere? And 'fluffy'? A 'fluffy' atmosphere doesn't sound very scientific to me. Perhaps you could enlighten us as to what you meant.

And, along with Snowbird, I would like to know who 'we' is and where you got your information.

Thanks for your comments.
The lie is different at every level. (RCH)
Including his. (JOL)

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 09-03-2005 11:53 AM

johnlear wrote: Thanks for your comments Dale. I liked the part about turning around and looking at Clinton! I never met Neil so don't know his mannerisms. Maybe he is just nervous with stage fright. Thanks again for your comments.

I'm glad you weren't too disappointed. You did ask for my honest impression and that's what you got. I had to bring up the stage-fright because if I didn't someone else would have...and I still have bad memories of that class.

I wish I had a way to digitized that bit of the tape for everyone to see. I need a video capture card or better video card with that built in like an ATI Wonder Card..

He was pertty nervous but still very deliberate delivering his short, carefully worded speech. I may not be the best at reading a person's mood from their demeanor like that. Maybe a female's impressions would shed some more light on this.

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 09-03-2005 02:10 PM

Goslin wrote: We already knew that a long time ago.

Goslin, I wondered what was the approximate date of "along time ago"? Thanks.
Including his. (JOL)

palosheights
Pirate

Post by palosheights » 09-12-2005 10:27 PM

just looking at the half moon and wondering why photos of the dark side of the moon were never taken. i ask this because with my sonycamcorder i can taken pictures in very near darkness with its low light capabilities and with the infrared on i can take video in total darness.

focusing one of those 200 inch telescopes on the moon and using one these techniques or others we know nothing of that we should be able to get some quite startling pictures of the dark side.

andy

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 09-14-2005 12:53 AM

palosheights wrote: just looking at the half moon and wondering why photos of the dark side of the moon were never taken. i ask this because with my sonycamcorder i can taken pictures in very near darkness with its low light capabilities and with the infrared on i can take video in total darness.

focusing one of those 200 inch telescopes on the moon and using one these techniques or others we know nothing of that we should be able to get some quite startling pictures of the dark side.

andy

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are proposing but first: there is no 'dark' side. The moon is in rotational lock which means the same 'side' points toward earth at all times. As it rotates around the earth half of the moon is always 'dark' but not the same half; The side that we cannot see which is lighted by the sun when the side we can see is dark has been photographed extensively. As far as using 'low light' techniques just wait a couple of days and it will be fully lit.
Including his. (JOL)

Blarrgon7
Pirate

Post by Blarrgon7 » 09-14-2005 05:38 AM

Nice to see you back here, Mr. Lear.
"It may be that our role on this planet is not to worship God, but to create him." - Arthur C. Clarke

snowbird
Pirate

Post by snowbird » 09-14-2005 09:11 AM

palosheights wrote: just looking at the half moon and wondering why photos of the dark side of the moon were never taken...
andy

Actually, there are pictures of the unseen side of the moon floating around. You have to do some research to find them. There are also posters of the front and back side of the moon featuring craters and names, but I've only seen the hand graphically drawn version, I haven't seen them as actual pictures. And if I did, I would take it as a given that certain features would have been air-brushed out. Why do I think that? The moon is an interesting body just out of our reach and has been the focus of interest of many people, including those who went to the moon. I ask myself why there aren't a plethora of actual pictures and descriptions (close up, especially) around.

NASA was pretty proud of the moon trips, and then, suddenly, all plans were scrapped, already-built rockets and launch areas were allowed to rust;... has anyone heard whatever happened to all of the moon rocks?; there's an astronaut who won't discuss his first walk on the moon, and the rest of them talk about it in abstract terms... I'm sorry, but, after all the hoopla, all of a sudden, there's a great big secret that no one seems to want to discuss.

As for the back side, I have seen a quick scan that was taken, I think, when an astronaught was in the "mother ship" circling the moon, waiting for the rest to finish their walk. It was in an episode of a series called "The Apollo Years". During that quick scan, I saw what could only be tremendously tall spires. The commentator made absolutely no comment about these. Really, the PTB think the masses are stupid... and outside of a few voices "shouting in the wilderness", I wouldn't call the rest stupid, but certainly busy with whatever "life" hits us with. And the PTB are counting on that.

The pictures exist. But take a look at some of the pics that are on this thread and you could get a good clue as to what's happening on the surface of the moon.

snowbird

palosheights
Pirate

Post by palosheights » 09-14-2005 09:41 AM

thanks snowbird, just like you said in your post

The moon is an interesting body just out of our reach and has been the focus of interest of many people,

just like the old carrot on a stick routine.

aerial photography got its kickstart during world war ii, you'd think by now this technology would be at 50 years of world war ii photography and the ability to absolutely fantastic photos of the moon.

have there ever been any russian photos released of the back side of the moon?

i remember the gary powers flight over the ussr and how it was mentioned that the u2 fly overs are able to take thousands of pictures from 20 miles and up with great clarity, and this was before computer memory and computer software to enhance these photos, don't think they would have some great moon photos by now

andy

snowbird
Pirate

Post by snowbird » 09-14-2005 10:50 AM

palosheights wrote: ..have there ever been any russian photos released of the back side of the moon?

I believe there are - ...same big secret...

i remember the gary powers flight over the ussr and how it was mentioned that the u2 fly overs are able to take thousands of pictures from 20 miles and up with great clarity

Remember OJ and the search for his vehicle and license plate that the police wanted from satellite photos? I remember a collective gulp and days of silence and then denial that it could be done.... although, everyone knew that it could be and was done... with great clarity.

There was a suggestion that now that the Hubble telescope is obsolete, that it turn its attention to the moon and satisfy those who are greatly interested in the moon. Well, suddenly, this telescope that gave us phenomenal photos from the edge of the universe was giving fuzzy pictures of the moon.

Don't you wonder what the big secret is? And I think that it goes beyond the moon having an atmosphere.

s.

snowbird
Pirate

Mysterious Moon Lights

Post by snowbird » 09-14-2005 12:52 PM

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=4167

Mysterious Moon Lights
04-Oct-2004

There's a moon mystery that's been visible from Earth for 500 years—and astronomers still haven't figured it out.

Mark Pilkington writes in The Guardian that in 1540, before the first telescope was invented, stargazers in the German city of Worms saw a star-like object appear on the moon. In 1650, the Polish astronomer Hevelius noted the appearance of a "red hill" in the north-western moon area, and in April 1787, astronomer Sir William Herschel saw so many red lights in this same crater that he thought he there must be a volcano on the moon. NASA has also recorded hundreds of light flashes, glows, mists, unusual shapes and shadows, all in the same area. They are known as Transient Lunar Phenomena (TLP)—but nobody knows what they are.

Some astronomers claim they're optical illusions generated by telescopes. But in July, 1969, Apollo 11 entered lunar orbit and sent back images of a bright TLP. When he was asked to check it out, Neil Armstrong saw an unusual illumination in the same crater.

But most astronomers don't think there are volcanoes on the moon. In 1963, Zdenek Kopal saw a significant TLP event during a major solar flare. He thinks particles thrown off by solar flares cause moon rocks to glow.

In 1992, Audouin Dollfus saw glowing clouds of moon dust, which was thrown up by emissions of underground gas. The crater on that part of the moon's surface is cracked, and radon gas was detected there during the Apollo missions. These "moon burps" could be the source of the mysterious moon lights.

Since we will probably eventually colonize the moon in order to mine its valuable helium-3 fuel, we need to be prepared.

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 09-14-2005 10:19 PM

Originally posted by snowbird
Don't you wonder what the big secret is? And I think that it goes beyond the moon having an atmosphere.

s.

As I said in my statement:

"The atmosphere on the moon is not as dense as on earth but there is wind; there are clouds, lakes, rivers, vegetation and everything else that comes with those things. And it's the 'everything else' part that made the lie so necessary."

Any questions?
Including his. (JOL)

johnlear
Pirate

Re: Mysterious Moon Lights

Post by johnlear » 09-14-2005 10:21 PM

snowbird wrote:

Since we will probably eventually colonize the moon...

Not a chance.
Including his. (JOL)

Oswald
Pirate

Post by Oswald » 09-15-2005 12:35 AM

I have begun to read more about the moon/Apollo missions/UFOs since being made aware of this thread. I continue to follow it with great interest, thanks to John Lear for being this up and to all those who have contributed to this point.

While the moon is "extremely dry and does not appear to have ever had water in any substantial amounts," instruments left behind by Apollo sent back signals on March 7, 1971. It was described as a "wind of water" that crossed the moon surface.

The vapor cloud lasted 14 hours and covered some 100 square miles, but where did it originate? Two physicists from Rice University indicated the water vapor originated from deep inside the moon (hollow or porous, possibly tunnels) during a moonquake. NASA offered the explanation of ruptured tanks on the Apollo descent stages (12 & 14).

The "hollowness" was recounted in the numerous times, the first on November 20, 1969 when the Apollo 12 crew sent the LM back to the surface of the moon and the impact createdan artificial moonquake. The moon reverberated like a bell for more than an hour. This happened a few other times as well.

Dr. Farouk El Baz was quoted, "There are many undiscovered caverns suspected to exist beneath the surfaceof the moon."
You tell those bastards that if they know what is good for them, they had better surrender because I will never be far away. -George S. Patton Jr.

Lakesider
Pirate

Post by Lakesider » 09-15-2005 01:02 AM

Good to see you back John.

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 09-15-2005 12:08 PM

Lakesider wrote: Good to see you back John.

Thanks Lakesider. I have more to add when I get time. I just finished several of the Apollo astronauts books and it was really interesting what they slipped by the NASA censors about the moon missions. Also I only bought first editions which usually has the good stuff only to be caught and censored in later editions by NASA.
Including his. (JOL)

Return to “John Lear Archive”