NASA's Biggest Lie to be Exposed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

drnewel
Pirate

Photos

Post by drnewel » 11-11-2005 12:10 AM

"...and she's buying a stairway to Heaven..." - Led Zepplin

"...and I'll see you on the dark side of the moon..." - Pink Floyd

Apparently some one, in England, has seen the photos.
Dr. Newel

Oafish Al
Pirate

Post by Oafish Al » 11-13-2005 04:24 AM

I apologize for not posting the photos themselves here, but I have been having problems with my pc lately.

I also apologize if the followiing takes anything away from Mr. Lear’s work here. I simply ran across a couple of the artist’s album covers and saw components in them that have pertinent themes from this thread. I found this art MOST interesting - I belive some here will too. I reserve my comments as to not influence .

Pink Floyd “Dark Side Of The Moon” Album Cover

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Dsotm.jpg

Pink Floyd “Saucerfull Of Secrets” Album Cover

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Pink ... ecrets.jpg

Pink Floyd “Wish You Were Here” Album Cover

http://www.sound.jp/hipgnosis/yapoohtml ... Floyd.html

UFO “Phenomenon” Album Cover

http://www.sound.jp/hipgnosis/yapoohtml/hip/ufo.html

All of the artwork was done by ‘Hipgnosis’ a British art design group that formed in 1968 which specialized in creating cover art for rock albums, mostly notably for Pink Floyd, Genesis and Led Zeppelin. Hipgnosis consisted primarily of Storm Thorgerson, Aubrey Powell and Peter Christopherson. The group dissolved in 1983, but Thorgerson still works on Pink Floyd and other album designs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hipgnosis

Pink Floyd have been one of the most reclusive bands in the pop music industry and their work has been attributed to many hiddden meanings “Wizard of Oz/Synchronicity,” as well as the more recent “ Plubius Enigma” phenomenon that swept through the hardcore Floyd fans in the mid-90’s. There’s a lot of mystery around this band, whether contrived for commercial success or not, the mysteries abound within their work is a factual apsect to what they do. I encourage all to investigate. The Dark Side Of the Moon album cover itself and it’s elements says it all for me as to the relevance in this thread.

Enclosed are the Lyrics to “Brain Damage” and “Eclipse” from Dark Side Of the Moon. I found these lyrics particulary interesting given what has been revealed in this thread.

Brain Damage

The lunatic is on the grass.
The lunatic is on the grass.
Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs.
Got to keep the loonies on the path.

The lunatic is in the hall.
The lunatics are in my hall.
The paper holds their folded faces to the floor
And every day the paper boy brings more.

And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
And if there is no room upon the hill
And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.

The lunatic is in my head.
The lunatic is in my head
You raise the blade, you make the change
You re-arrange me 'til I'm sane.
You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me.

And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear.
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.

"I can't think of anything to say except...
I think it's marvelous! HaHaHa!"

Eclipse

All that you touch
All that you see
All that you taste
All you feel.
All that you love
All that you hate
All you distrust
All you save.
All that you give
All that you deal
All that you buy,
beg, borrow or steal.
All you create
All you destroy
All that you do
All that you say.
All that you eat
And everyone you meet
All that you slight
And everyone you fight.
All that is now
All that is gone
All that's to come
and everything under the sun is in tune
but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Dsotm.jpg
Last edited by Oafish Al on 11-13-2005 04:27 AM, edited 1 time in total.

drnewel
Pirate

Art is truth

Post by drnewel » 11-13-2005 10:45 PM

Well that is only the surface. I have been in my share of art openings, in the oil and canvas crowd, and lofts, and conversations and what the Artists all do is - truth.

What I was getting to is that: the MI-6 or whatever the King's (Queen's) intelligence service is has apparently managed to signal intelligence our pictures of the moon, and the information has made it to the Art community long go.

Our small gains of an anarchy we call Democracy is only 200 years old, with England poised again to have a King and control all of Europe with their money (euro) - if not allready- the case.

In any case the major point is that: Art is truth, or is the search for and expression of Truth. Apparently the powers that be there have interpeted our intelligence.

Science only tries to find a well constructed logic, or program. If the argument goes throgh the compiler or filter, then it is a valid theory or program. Science may have errors, and like a proram needs to be revised from time-to-time.

Now we get to why the religion of the Republican Party hates Art?
Dr. Newel

spiritme
Pirate

Post by spiritme » 11-13-2005 10:51 PM

I do not know if this is of any importance or not but I thought I would throw it outthere just the same. Someone wrote on another forum that Neil Armstrong was going to make a public appearance and tell "all" about the lunar landing. Do not know if it is true.....but it is supposed to be sometime tomorrow. ?????
:)

zell
Pirate

Hello! I'm a First time poster!

Post by zell » 11-23-2005 11:30 AM

I like to reply to Kenny_d_Rogers on his comments on "reality".

I think reality shows itself once we escape the electromagnetic pull of the Earth.

I starting tracking solar activity CMEs and there influence on my own equilibrium.

I found a direct relationship to these events. It seemed the stronger the CME (thus the stronger pull on the EM field away from the Earth) I felt my perception to physical activities changed (as if my mind was working in a higher portion of my brain). I play and coach basketball, so I was also able to observe many subjects during these occurrences. On days with strong CMEs all the scores from 22 different teams went down considerably (the players in this summer league was of a very high caliber, Div 1 players, European Pros and some NBA players).

So I would love to know what would happen when totally out of the Earths EM field.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 11-23-2005 02:09 PM

Welcome to the forum Zell. Good to have ya'. :)

Interesting theory. But can't one escape all external magnetic field energy simply by enclosing themselves in a metal room? I wonder if your basketball teams were playing somewhere there's a great conflux of Earth's magnetic force how their performance would be effected? Or in a magnetically sound metal gym?

Also, I don't think you are completely magnetism-free in space but I'm not sure. You would be free of the Earth's field but you would also have other forces much worse to worry about out there -- like cosmic rays, extreme cold..loneliness?

zell
Pirate

Thanks Dale OSea

Post by zell » 11-25-2005 01:01 PM

You brought up some interesting aspects, especially about the building. The building was built around 70 years ago so I'm sure there was more metal involved. I guess the best thing for me to do is bring a compass to compare readings inside and outside the building.

When I was young (53 now) my father use to put large horse shoe shaped magnets under my bed. He use to position it pointing in a certain direction, but i can't remember North or South. Never thought much about it until I started reading about the Earths EM field (40 years later).

I read that Mars does not have a EM field but the source was MSM so I have to wonder!! Do you know if the Moon has a EM field?

zell
Pirate

Science Channel

Post by zell » 12-19-2005 12:37 PM

Did anyone watch the science channel on Sunday Dec 18th? They had Buzz Aldrin being interviewed and ACTUALLY admitted to having UFOs following them on the Apollo 11 mission, and they actually showed videos of the UFOs. Is NASA preparing us for for something???

palosheights
Pirate

Post by palosheights » 12-19-2005 01:08 PM

sure did, just add it to the list of first hand reports

andy

calamity jane
Pirate

Post by calamity jane » 01-03-2006 02:00 PM

<snip> BBC News Jan 3rd, 2006

"People just do not look at the moon anymore," said Dr Suggs, of Marshall's engineering directorate.

"We tend to think of it as a known quantity. But there is knowledge still to be gained here."

Dr Suggs used commercial software to study the video he took, and spotted a very bright flash. The burst of light diminished gradually over the course of five video frames, each 1/30th of a second in duration.

He and Nasa astronomer Bill Cooke consulted star charts and lunar imaging software, and determined the meteoroid was probably a taurid, part of an annual meteor shower active at the time of the strike.

Like Earth, the Moon was peppered by taurids in late October and early November.

But unlike our planet, the Moon has no atmosphere to intercept and vaporise them, so they explode on the surface.

Since the Leonids of 2001, astronomers have not spent much time hunting for lunar impacts.

However, as Nasa plans to return to the Moon by 2020, the agency says it needs to understand what happens after lunar impacts in order to protect astronauts.

Dr Suggs said planetary scientists wanted to know how often big meteoroids hit the Moon and whether they only happened during showers like the taurids or were a more common occurrence.

Bill Cooke said that while the odds of a direct hit with a big meteoroid were almost nil for an individual astronaut, they might be shorter for an entire lunar outpost.

<snip>

So, wonder what NASA is up to now?

Question: If the Moon has no atmosphere why aren't many more of these 'explosions' detected???

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/4570730.stm

Lunar explosion seen in false-color video frames, Nasa
The explosion can be seen in these video frames

drnewel
Pirate

Expect Truth?

Post by drnewel » 01-23-2006 02:33 PM

Part of me is baffled by getting "The Truth" here.

You could not expect a science agency, NASA to come out with an old scripture type of proclamation declaring that every UFO is considered a fallen angel, that had at some point mated with The Daughters Of Men, and that what brought about these creatures is the speaking of their names from the ancient Dead Sea Scrolls, and that we have unleashed a Hell on Earth here.

Most peaple realized that when a NASA Engineer analysed the Ezekial Scripture and came up with a mechanical craft - we were doomed to allready know in our hearts what this is, who they are and what we did - we know what they are, everyone does. The Bible is the most read book ever written - you know what they are!

Every religion based upon Moses, and Egypt knows what they are.
Dr. Newel

Panache
Pirate

Re: Expect Truth?

Post by Panache » 02-19-2006 03:15 AM

drnewel wrote: Every religion based upon Moses, and Egypt knows what they are.
And what's that, Dr Newel, the Good Ship Lollipop?
The most valuable thing anyone daring to lead is to cultivate and convey to others is a moral conscience. Only such persons deserve to lead others, in any capacity.

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 05-09-2006 01:37 PM

I am going to be mentioning the FF and this thread Thursday night (May 11).
The lie is different at every level. (RCH)
Including his. (JOL)

Lockhart77
Pirate

Post by Lockhart77 » 05-09-2006 06:22 PM

johnlear wrote: I am going to be mentioning the FF and this thread Thursday night (May 11).
looking forward to the show John..:)
"there are moments when, even to the sober eye of reason, the world of our sad humanity may assume the semblance of a Hell"
Edgar Allen Poe

Lockhart77
Pirate

Re: Expect Truth?

Post by Lockhart77 » 05-09-2006 06:29 PM

declaring that every UFO is considered a fallen angel, that had at some point mated with The Daughters Of Men, [/B][/QUOTE] Im pretty sure that Angels cannot mate...(Matthew 22:30)
"there are moments when, even to the sober eye of reason, the world of our sad humanity may assume the semblance of a Hell"
Edgar Allen Poe

Return to “John Lear Archive”