Jon-Marcus
Pirate

Post by Jon-Marcus » 06-14-2006 11:41 AM

"You have forgotten the face of your father." Roland Deschain

Leiff
Pirate

Post by Leiff » 06-14-2006 04:11 PM

Hello all

I've read all of this thread and for what its worth this is what I think.

1. The moon is inhabited.

2. This is why NASA has had to Photoshop so many images.

3. The astronauts were brainwashed upon their return to earth.

4. The image with the smoke cloud indicates that a conflict has possibly taken place on the moon.

TurboPlex

Post by TurboPlex » 06-16-2006 10:33 AM

I've read all of this thread and for what its worth this is what I think.

1. The moon is inhabited.

2. This is why NASA has had to Photoshop so many images.

3. The astronauts were brainwashed upon their return to earth.

4. The image with the smoke cloud indicates that a conflict has possibly taken place on the moon.
These are bold sayings, Leiff! Something tells me you may be right, except for the astronauts being "brainwashed" (as in "educated under threat of bodily harm or torture").

I prefer the word "trained". This training probably took place even before they went to the moon....in order to qualify for the program, they probably had to promise that if they found anything really extraordinary they would keep their mouths shut!
http://www.enterprisemission.com/corbett.htm

What did they know? And when, exactly, did they know it?

Before you scoff and dismiss the notion, as our critics invariably do without offering an alternative scenario other than a pejorative out of hand dismissal, consider this: NASA and the American rocketry program has had a long history of partnering with Hollywood to produce programming related to the space program. One such film was recently re-shown on the Disney Channel. Entitled "Man and the Moon." The science adviser of the film was Dr. Werner Von Braun, a close friend of Willy Ley and Walt Disney. (Thanks to Rick L. Sterling for this info).

In the film, Von Braun discusses his concepts for how a manned reconnaissance of the Moon might be handled in the near future. He tells the audience, in extensive detail, how such a mission would be designed and carried out. Using a model of his rocket concept, Von Braun sets up the following dramatization of man's first mission to the Moon.

In that dramatization, Von Braun's rocket takes five days to get to the Moon with a chance for one pass around the "dark side" before returning to Earth. The dramatization is like a played like mini-movie but clearly a mini-movie with Von Braun's indelible stamp on it.

As the ship reaches the Moon, the crew begins to launch flares to illuminate the darkened portions of the Lunar landscape. The film does a remarkable job of accurately depicting the Moon's surface, until a dramatic event takes place. As the ship is flying along in it's single orbit taking readings, a crewman suddenly announces that he has a high radiation reading at "33 degrees." A radar operator then announces that he has an unusual formation coming up in front of them, and a flare is launched immediately.

When it detonates, the flare reveals the unmistakable, geometric outline of an installation, presumably an alien base, beneath them on the far side of the Moon! There is no question that this formation is completely different than anything we have seen in any of the other views of the Moon to this point, and no question that it is artificial.

So what is the reaction to this sight by the astronauts? Absolutely nothing! Not a word is spoken about it in the dramatization or at any point later in the show. Von Braun simply inserted it without comment. One possible implication of this (in regards to the dramatization) is that the astronauts were required to keep quiet about what they saw. A sort of "pre-Brookings" Brookings policy in action!
Regarding the "image with the smoke cloud" could you help me out there? What image are you talking about?

JimO

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 06-16-2006 12:50 PM

Originally posted by TurboPlex:

"...Regarding the "image with the smoke cloud" could you help me out there? What image are you talking about?"

JimO

You might find it in John's Moon Pix.

Could it be this one:

..or this one:

..and then there's this one, which for the life of me I can't remember what is:

Maybe John will clear this up because I cannot.
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

TurboPlex

Post by TurboPlex » 06-16-2006 01:41 PM

You might find it in John's Moon Pix.

Thanks Dale!

I went there and had a look. Didn't see any smoke but this shot sure looks interesting:

Most of the other shots I saw there were rather blurry, smudgy murky and inconclusive but this one ain't bad. There's definetely evidence of an arrow shaped slab here, appears to be resting in a crater. I'm pretty sure a geologist would have a tough time with this one. It would be neat to have the source URL of the NASA original! How about it, Captain John?

I don't like to dismiss the claims of the Lunar Anomalists and hoax theorists out of hand (although the latter are just plain wrong in their major premise that we didn't go to the moon, IMO) because every once in a while you can find a "diamond in the dust" like this one. Nice shot!

However, out of everything else out there that I have run across, I still haven't found anything as unusual as this one:

http://www.ussdiscovery.com/ErosObject.htm

Judging just by the shadow off to the right, if the object is 148 ft across as NASA says, that would mean this "boulder" is over 200 feet tall and is standing on it's end! WTF?

Pretty dam strange for a "boulder" if you ask me. If there are any geologists here I sure would like to hear an explanation how this thing got there (Eros asteroid), not to mention it's high reflectivity and rectangular moulded features.

JimO

Leiff
Pirate

Post by Leiff » 06-16-2006 08:38 PM

Here is the image with the smoke.

Bonfire or Bomb?

What do you think?

TurboPlex

Post by TurboPlex » 06-17-2006 10:02 AM

Well I dunno, Leiff...is that the smoke in the lower right?

Are you saying this photo corresponds to some bombing event that someone says took place on the moon?

If so when was the photo taken and from where? Do these parameters fit with where and when this event is alleged to have taken place?

I have not heard of any bombs going off on the moon before. Care to fill me in on any other details?

It sounds like I've got a lot of catching up to do! :confused:

Jim Ostrowski
Last edited by TurboPlex on 06-17-2006 10:05 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Jon-Marcus
Pirate

Post by Jon-Marcus » 06-17-2006 10:05 AM

Hmph. All I see is a black & white picture of part of the Moon. That is the Moon, right?
What smoke?
"You have forgotten the face of your father." Roland Deschain

Leiff
Pirate

Post by Leiff » 06-17-2006 06:41 PM

The image was originally posted by John Lear on page 37 of this thread. I have no other information about it. The 'smoke' is circled by me in this image.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 06-17-2006 06:51 PM

TurboPlex wrote: Well I dunno, Leiff...is that the smoke in the lower right?

Are you saying this photo corresponds to some bombing event that someone says took place on the moon?

If so when was the photo taken and from where? Do these parameters fit with where and when this event is alleged to have taken place?

I have not heard of any bombs going off on the moon before. Care to fill me in on any other details?

Jim Ostrowski

"This picture is of the northern part of the moon. Endymion is the crater to left of center. The photo was taken by the Lick Observatory on January 17, 1946. It was taken about two-thirds of a day before full moon. I'll let you look at it for a while then add a comment or two"

This is a statement by John Lear when he posted the picture Jim.

TurboPlex

Post by TurboPlex » 06-18-2006 12:56 PM

Jim Ostrowski wrote:

Shirleypal wrote:
"This picture is of the northern part of the moon. Endymion is the crater to left of center. The photo was taken by the Lick Observatory on January 17, 1946. It was taken about two-thirds of a day before full moon. I'll let you look at it for a while then add a comment or two"

This is a statement by John Lear when he posted the picture Jim.
OK Shirleypal. That clears that up. Thanks!

The still rather foggy "picture" I'm getting is that John Lear has been saying that the moon is inhabited, and that some as yet unidentified people in the government knew this since at least several years previous to the Apollo missions. Is that more or less correct?

Are there any more details, such whether or not the inhabitants of the moon are aliens or human? If bombs were going off on the moon in 1946, were they having a war with each other, or is he claiming that we earthlings were trying to invade the moon back in 1946, when this picture was taken, and they were fighting back?

I ask this because I'm just trying to get the gist what exactly John is trying to convey by his participation here. If you ask me the above ideas sound somewhat wacky and incoherent, but I'll reserve judgment until I can figure out exactly what he's been saying.

Jim O.

TurboPlex

Post by TurboPlex » 06-18-2006 01:38 PM

http://www.popastro.com/sections/occ/lunarocc.htm
About Lunar Occultations

An occultation of a star by the moon is a very beautiful sight, and in the case of the brighter stars, one that can be followed in binoculars, provided that you have some means of steadying the instrument ("Elbow shake" is not conducive to good observations!). Especially beautiful is the occultation of a bright star by the crescent moon, with its night hemisphere faintly illuminated with Earthshine (often called, when seen next to the waxing crescent, "The Old Moon in the New Moon's arms" !). In this case we can actually watch the dark edge of the moon gradually getting nearer and nearer to the star until suddenly the light of the star blinks out as it disappears behind the moon. At such a time as this time we can actually appreciate the awesome movement of a heavenly body !

As the moon's true motion across the sky is from west to east, i.e. from right to left (it is the earth's faster rotation that makes sun, moon and stars rise in the east and set in the west !), it follows that a star always disappears behind the LEFT limb (or edge) of the moon.

The sudden disappearance of a star is always very striking and as well as indicating the moon's motion, it also gives proof of the non-existence of a lunar atmosphere; for if an atmosphere were indeed present on the moon, we should witness a fading in the star's light before IMMERSION (the term used in occultation studies for the disappearance.).
Forthcoming occultations by the Moon:

http://www.popastro.com/sections/occ/lunocc2006.htm

Jim O
Last edited by TurboPlex on 06-18-2006 01:59 PM, edited 1 time in total.

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 06-20-2006 01:17 AM

Whoops, I should be checking in more often.

TurboPlex, my points were that the moon has an atmosphere. With a days so of acclimitization you can breathe normally without supplemental oxygen.

The gravity on the moon is about 64 percent that of earth's and that in fact is what holds the atmosphere intact.

There are both humans and aliens there on the moon. We began going to the moon in 1962 and Mars in 1966.

We have a 'secret' astronaut corps that travels around the solar system doing various things. When the Mars Rover panels got dusty the 'secret' corps went up and cleaned them with paper towels and windex. Worked fine after that. (Yes I know, NASA told you a 'dust devil', blew the dust off). The 'devil' is in the details.

The 4th astronaut killed with Grissom, White and Chaffee was a member of the secret astronaut corps and thats why NASA had to cover his existence up. Normally Joe Shea (ASPO head honcho) would have been in that position below the astronaut couches down by the E.C.U. where, 'allegedly' the netting caught fire.

All planets in the solar system are inhabited by people similar to you and I. This includes Venus, Mars, Pluto and Mercury (yeah, I know NASA told you its HOT up there). The population on Mars is around 600 million. Most live underground. (for details check abovetopsecret.com the "martian' thread.

I know, I know...you just can't believe it. The good news is you don't have too. These opinions are just the ravings of John Lear, certified nut case. But hey...I got out of the straight jacket long enough to type this didn't I? Just remember, just because I'm crazy doesn't mean I'm stupid. Thanks for your interest.

The opinions expressed above are mine and mine alone (no sh**!) and I am not trying to pull anyone's leg.
The lie is different at every level. (RCH)
Including his. (JOL)

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 06-20-2006 01:22 AM

Leiff wrote: The image was originally posted by John Lear on page 37 of this thread. I have no other information about it. The 'smoke' is circled by me in this image.

I did not mean to infer that this was caused by a bomb. I don't know what it was caused by. My only question is, if it is 'smoke' or 'dust' what are the mechanics that are holding it together and causing it to drift intact, 25 to 30 kilometers if the moons surface is a vacuum.
Including his. (JOL)

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 06-20-2006 01:33 AM

In several places throughout this thread I have posted an image from "Encyclopedia of Discovery and Exploration, The Moon and Beyond" published by Aldus Book, London, written by Fred Appel.
The picture on Page 131 (lower right) is captioned "The Apollo 10 command module seen from the LM in orbit 60 miles above the moon." There is a thin band of blue which would indicate an atmosphere on the moon.

Trouble is, careful research by a member of abovetopsecret.com found this to be a picture of Apollo 9, which never left earth orbit and that in fact, the thin blue line is the atmosphere on earth.

Sorry for the error.
Including his. (JOL)

Return to “John Lear Archive”