NASA's biggest lie to be exposed.

NASA's Biggest Lie to be Exposed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

vigo
Chief Swabbie

Post by vigo » 08-11-2005 07:07 AM

I actually enjoy a little suspense. I just can't wait! ;) Be of good cheer John. Strong and courageous thoughts your way! You are indeed surrounded by wingnuts.:D

palosheights
Pirate

Post by palosheights » 08-12-2005 09:26 AM

the only thing that comes to mind for me is why did nasa have the shuttle land in california and not florida when the weather was perfect in florida for a landing and, when they landed in california why was no one allowed to view the landing i.e., local folks - there was no access allowed. why all the secrecy?

andy

Alien_UK
Pirate

Post by Alien_UK » 08-12-2005 10:14 AM

vigo wrote: I actually enjoy a little suspense. I just can't wait! ;) Be of good cheer John. Strong and courageous thoughts your way! You are indeed surrounded by wingnuts.:D

I agree a little suspense is grate, it's the let down that drives me nuts:(

Don’t get me wrong I’m not having a pop at John. It just I have heard this type of claim too many times in the past. A great build up of a breaking story, news, scam or exposing a group or organization, to get your attention to buy the book or listen to the show ECT. only to be dealt an anticlimax.

If it’s that good then why do people hype it up with such great claims? Why not just come straight out with it?

Been there done that got the T-shirt and been bitten many times.(disappointed) :(
Last edited by Alien_UK on 08-12-2005 10:17 AM, edited 1 time in total.

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 08-12-2005 01:12 PM

Alien_UK wrote: I agree a little suspense is grate, it's the let down that drives me nuts:(

Don’t get me wrong I’m not having a pop at John. It just I have heard this type of claim too many times in the past. A great build up of a breaking story, news, scam or exposing a group or organization, to get your attention to buy the book or listen to the show ECT. only to be dealt an anticlimax.

If it’s that good then why do people hype it up with such great claims? Why not just come straight out with it?

Been there done that got the T-shirt and been bitten many times.(disappointed) :(

You are absolutely correct. Nothing is going to be good enough for you and millions like you. I made a serious error in judgement making that original post. I thought it would be interesting to share the secret but in the end all I would be doing is trying to teach a pig how to read and we all know all that does is irritate the pig. My apologies to the rest of the FantasticForum. Maybe another time, another place. Its a interesting damn secret, I can tell you that.
The lie is different at every level. (RCH)
Including his. (JOL)

Cpt Spike Mike
Joint Chief

Post by Cpt Spike Mike » 08-12-2005 01:20 PM

John, I for one am quite curious to know what it is, and hope a few pessimistic posts won't discourage you. I alos won't pry into what it is, and have the patience to wait until you feel you're ready to proceed.

Did anyone think that it may be a timing thing? I'm certain that John isn't foing this for any personal gain; he has no book or video to sell, nor a website where he's charging anything for access.

Although I would still like to collaborate with you on that book with the title, '1OO Most Stupid Things I Ever Did in an Airplane'. :D

Lakesider
Pirate

Post by Lakesider » 08-12-2005 02:16 PM

the only thing that comes to mind for me is why did nasa have the shuttle land in california and not florida when the weather was perfect in florida for a landing and, when they landed in california why was no one allowed to view the landing i.e., local folks - there was no access allowed. why all the secrecy?

I followed the shuttle landing saga from afar by listening to Australian radio during those days of attempted landing as 2UE were giving it a lot of coverage. I didn't know about the weather conditions outside of the Oz radio coverage which repeatedly stated the Florida weather was really bad. Can I correctly guess this shuttle mission revolved around getting the shuttle fixed and landed while other projects were set aside for another flight?

I'm interested as to what JLear has to say so I'll be following this thread.

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 08-12-2005 03:18 PM

Lakesider wrote: I followed the shuttle landing saga from afar by listening to Australian radio during those days of attempted landing as 2UE were giving it a lot of coverage. I didn't know about the weather conditions outside of the Oz radio coverage which repeatedly stated the Florida weather was really bad. Can I correctly guess this shuttle mission revolved around getting the shuttle fixed and landed while other projects were set aside for another flight?

I'm interested as to what JLear has to say so I'll be following this thread.

Its nothing to do with the shuttle or shuttle operations or the ISS.
Including his. (JOL)

Fred_Vobbe
Pirate

Post by Fred_Vobbe » 08-12-2005 04:52 PM

johnlear wrote: Its nothing to do with the shuttle or shuttle operations or the ISS.

John, I assume you're going to present on Coast to Coast.

But don't forget there are a few independent, as well as foreign government radio stations that have science and technology progams that might find your story of interest.

First thoughts are to Radio Netherlands, and also Radio Sweden. I would suggest the Beeb, but their technology and science side of the journalism chair has been ..... lacking.

Good luck ... an protect yourself.
scientia quod ethics super ususfructus

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 08-12-2005 05:02 PM

Fred_Vobbe wrote: John, I assume you're going to present on Coast to Coast.

But don't forget there are a few independent, as well as foreign government radio stations that have science and technology progams that might find your story of interest.

First thoughts are to Radio Netherlands, and also Radio Sweden. I would suggest the Beeb, but their technology and science side of the journalism chair has been ..... lacking.

Good luck ... an protect yourself.

No radio, no tv, no videos, no interviews.
Including his. (JOL)

palosheights
Pirate

Post by palosheights » 08-12-2005 05:46 PM

ya gotta tell someone some time or it'll eat ya up but it's got to be at the right time and.... i suppose, the right place.

andy

daboodaddy
Pirate

Post by daboodaddy » 08-12-2005 05:52 PM

I look forward to hearing it, John, whatever it is., whenever it is.
Question EVERYTHING, even your OWN thoughts.
A "Daboodaddyism"

snowbird
Pirate

Post by snowbird » 08-12-2005 08:26 PM

You have our support. Take the time, get your ducks in a row, then shoot... :)

snowbird

sayntbrigid
Pirate

Post by sayntbrigid » 08-12-2005 08:32 PM

If and when you feel like it, there are always PM's JL.......

:)

Love ya lots......

Me :)

Linnea

for John Lear

Post by Linnea » 08-12-2005 08:52 PM

Gave your announcement some thought yesterday, after reading this thread, John. We will create a thread that is password protected here on the FF - where you can post the expose without comments - and a separate thread could be set up for comments - to be opened for posting when you give the go ahead.

Email me the thread title - when it's time, and the password will be sent to you.

Look for an email, as there are a few other considerations we might need to look at.

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 08-13-2005 12:21 AM

John do not let anyone make you feel that what you have to say is not important.

Take your time, do what you will and say what you want.

We will wait till your time is right.

Return to “John Lear Archive”