The Case for the Civilization On The Moon

NASA's Biggest Lie to be Exposed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 07-23-2009 07:08 PM

Japanese Satellite Images Utility Pole on the Moon
I found a tall structure on the moon taken by "Kaguya" the Japanese Space Agency Space Craft. The "YouTube" video "The central peak of Pythagoras" shows a utility like pole.

During the 1:06 minutes, from about 39 seconds to 43 seconds the HD video clearly shows "the hill and something like a utility pole on the hill and its long shadow on cliff of next hill." "The right white arrow points to an unusually long shadow with nearby structures. The left white arrow points to the top of the hill and the possible utility pole that creates the unusually long shadow.

If we consider the shadow was created by the object on the top of the hill and compare with other shadows created by nearby other objects, it can be seen its height with respect nearby other shadows. Something like structures are near the small crater in the middle of the peak. See http://www.youtube.com/.. Thanks to JAXA

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 07-23-2009 07:10 PM

This NASA 14-66-9279 image shows what appears to be ancient dome like artifacts on the moon. Either humans or 'ETs' have traveled there in the past. An intelligent group apparently has secret technology such as antigravity and free energy, which has enabled them to set up bases on the Moon. The huge size of the domes would likely indicate an advanced civilization constructed them in the past. Recent infrared/thermal photographs of the Moon's South Pole taken by NASA's LCROSS spacecraft was leaked, and suggests that yellow perimeter lines in the image are evidence for huge domes on the lunar surface.

keithishere
Pirate

Post by keithishere » 06-23-2010 11:42 PM

Hi John, I've been interested in your insight for quite some time now, but I've just recently found this forum and I've just recently seen some of your thoughts on 9/11. Your view on the events that day seem to be the hardest thing to swallow that I've heard from you. It really is beyond me how all the video of the planes could have been hoaxed. Everything else I've read from you or listened to seems within reason except this one for me. Any further thoughts? Any possibility they used planes and high energy beams?

P.S. It seems unhealthy to live with these truths about the moon, the grays, the low orbiting platforms, interstellar space travel as absolute reality. Its tough to hinge everything on "John Lear's" connections with high level officials. I find it much more reasonable for daily life to take your insights as valid possibilities. Leaves too much of an ache to just bank on your words as absolute truth. Any thoughts? Do you think this is silly of me or a healthy response?

Return to “John Lear Archive”