The Case for the Civilization On The Moon

NASA's Biggest Lie to be Exposed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

megman
Parrothead

Post by megman » 05-26-2008 01:53 PM

johnlear wrote: If this is the best imaging China can do 41 years after Lunar Orbiter then China needs to stick to doing laundry.

Chinese lunar photo 2007

And why would the Chinese publish and take credit for a photo that is clearly marked "Made in USA"? :rolleyes:
Still an Original Pirate since Aug 2000
Wanna ride the Zamboni?

Biker
Pirate

Post by Biker » 05-26-2008 02:30 PM

Gotta wonder.

Biker
"Bring me my broadsword and clear understanding".

Ian Anderson

whskyfan
Pirate

Post by whskyfan » 05-26-2008 09:43 PM

johnlear wrote: The photo I posted in the comment on China was taken by China.

I suspect that you confused the photo I posted by JAXA and taken by the Japanese compared to the Lunar Orbiter photo was the photo I put in the post about China.

It was not.

These are 2 separate photos taken by two separate agencies.

Let me clarify that. These are 2 separate photos taken by NASA but released by 2 different countries, Japan and China, represented as their own photos taken by their own Lunar orbiting satellites.

Both Japan and China were tricked by NASA, knowingly or unknowingly into posting old NASA moon photos as their own. :)

Yes, it was a bit confusing at first glance.

The JAXA site has some amazing pics, are you saying that all of them are from NASA?
1N73LL1G3NC3 15 7H3 4B1L17Y 704D4P7 70 CH4NG3.
-573PH3N H4WK1NG

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 05-26-2008 10:53 PM

A friend of mine just called me as soon as he got home from seeing Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls. Everything --- and I mean everything --- that has been discussed in the threads of this forum is front-n-center in the film. My friend could not get over the fact that all of the themes that I had discussed with him are in the movie.

I told him that it was disclosure masquerading as mindless entertainment. Spielberg may not have known or cared about such matters when he made Close Encounters of the Third Kind in 1977 --- only almost to have cardiac arrest when Reagan told him at a private screening that it was all true! --- but now he knows the score. Spielberg is trying to soften up the debased, degenerate and doomed 'Merikan people about the realities that have been ignored for the past sixty years! I am absolutely sure of it. After all, he has done it before with Minority Report and A.I....

And when the mothership finally does land on the White House lawn (triggering Cap'n Jack's demise from heart failure!), people will complain that Spielberg did it better!

Disclosure is seeping out through the walls of sixty plus years of denial...
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 05-26-2008 11:22 PM

Joe I have to break down and go see this movie, usually wait until it comes out on DVD........the last time I was in a theater was in 99 to see Sixth Sense and before that in The Abyss.....I think in 89 or 90, of course I have seen everything that Spielberg has done but most on VHS or DVD except Close Encounters of the Third Kind and ET..........

Prker
Pirate

Post by Prker » 05-27-2008 10:10 AM

joequinn wrote: Spielberg may not have known or cared about such matters when he made Close Encounters of the Third Kind in 1977 --- only almost to have cardiac arrest when Reagan told him at a private screening that it was all true! ... /B]

Joe,

I think that Spielberg did know about the project and brought it to life in as close to, actual realization, on film.

I am sure Spielberg was shocked to have a President of the U.S. tell him that the events were true. Only once in a life time.

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 05-27-2008 01:15 PM

This photo of the Moon is Lunar Orbiter I-102 and was taken on August 23, 1966 at 4:36 p.m. Greenwich Mean Time and was hailed by NASA's propaganda machine as "...our first view of Earth from the vicinity of the Moon."

Lunar Orbiter I was the first of five lunar orbiting satellite carrying cameras to photograph potential landing areas for the Apollo moon missions. All of the orbiters were launched in 1966 and 1967.

NASA says that this photo was our first detailed oblique view of the lunar landscape and that the spacecraft was 148,437 miles from earth and 750 miles above the lunar surface.

The center of this photograph is approximately 10 degrees south of the Moons equator and 105 degrees east of its prime meridian. The camera is facing westward and north is to the right. The horizon covers about 550 kilometers from south to north.

To verify the actual position of the area shown in this photo I used these 8 craters shown in this photo:

And compared them with another photo, Lunar Orbiter II-196M, taken of the area centering at 0 degrees 20 minutes south latitude and 100 degrees 30 minutes east of the prime meridian:

I put in a few of the farside crater names and the arrow points in the direction the photo was taken which is west.

Here is a photo taken by the crew of Apollo 12. This photo shows more of the farside than can be seen from earth. I put a green rectangle where the photo LO-I-102 was taken.

The lie is different at every level. (RCH)
Including his. (JOL)

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 05-27-2008 01:17 PM

This is a map of the farside with the numbered craters and the approximate orientation of the direction and scope of the Lunar Orbiter photo.

This is another map of the farside and shows where the Lunar Orbiter photo was taken (blue rectangle).

Here is the right hand portion of Lunar Orbiter I-102:

Here is a close up of a portion of the mining camp. My arrows leave a little bit to be desired but you get the general idea of where to look. I am not making a specific claim as to what the arrows point to, just an area to look.

Here the arrows point to what we believe are structures of some sort:

Here is an enlargement:

The resolution of these photos is not too bad considering we are not supposed to know there is anything going on up there. But in the next few weeks I hope to have even better resolutions of these photos.
Including his. (JOL)

Shimmering Auro
Pirate

Post by Shimmering Auro » 05-27-2008 02:38 PM

Shirleypal wrote: Joe I have to break down and go see this movie, usually wait until it comes out on DVD........the last time I was in a theater was in 99 to see Sixth Sense and before that in The Abyss.....I think in 89 or 90, of course I have seen everything that Spielberg has done but most on VHS or DVD except Close Encounters of the Third Kind and ET..........

SP, it's too bad we live so far apart. I'd love to take you to see the movie. ;) My boys want to see it - so we will be going to the theatre sometime soon.

The mindless majority watch these movies for their entertainment value. But the enlightened among us view the film(s) in order to gain much, much more.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 05-27-2008 02:52 PM

SP, it's too bad we live so far apart. I'd love to take you to see the movie. My boys want to see it - so we will be going to the theatre sometime soon.

Wouldn't that be something SA.:)

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 05-30-2008 12:19 PM

A couple of years ago I was looking at some farside photos taken by Lunar Orbiter. The photo below is centered on 175 degrees East longitude about 45 degrees south. There are some very odd artifacts in this photo.

First take a look at the photo. I have added the names of the more significant craters.

Now here is a view looking east to west over the area.

Now here is an enlarged photo of one of the areas I find interesting. Look at the center of this photo. Do you see that black ellipse just to the right of center? Somebody wanted you to think that was a crater but it is not. That ellipse hides something.

Now here is a real close up of the area. Of course I am joking with my labels because the area from one side of the photo to the other is about 25 miles. But look at those structures!

Including his. (JOL)

johnlear
Pirate

Post by johnlear » 05-30-2008 12:20 PM

About 400 miles north of the crater we looked at yesterday is Mare Ingenii.

I'd like to tell you a little about Mare Ingenii but its one of those Mares you look at and you mind says "What in the heck is going on here? What am I looking at?"

You wonder if you are looking at an airbrushed photo or is just dirt blowing around or just what the heck is going on?

Here is Mare Ingenii in relation to the place we looked at yesterday.

Now here is an enlargment of Mare Ingenii and I put a few arrows at the places that I have a question about.

And now I am going to post an enlargement of Mare Ingenii without any arrows or anything to distract you.

If you can help me figure out what is going on in this photo I would appreciate it.

And for those of you who only see rocks I have a question. How do those rocks get so high in the air? There is not supposed to be any air?

Including his. (JOL)

Prker
Pirate

Post by Prker » 05-30-2008 02:14 PM

I have never seen an area of the Moon that looked so clean as the spot on the top.

As for the rocks, they do not look like rocks to me but blacked out spots. These rocks look to have no dimension to them, where as every other thing on the Moon, does seem to have a dimension.

Kaztronic

Post by Kaztronic » 06-02-2008 08:00 PM

Hi John,

While looking at this picture, I noticed something outside of the area we are focusing on, in fact, it kind of jumped out at me as being odd, and unexpected in my mind.

I would love to hear your thoughts on what it might be. I have circled the area in question, and included my interpretation of what might be located there.
Image "You'll get used to my babbling, all the others have." - Anna Madrigal from "Tales Of The City" by Armistead Maupin

Prker
Pirate

Post by Prker » 06-03-2008 01:16 PM

The area that I highlighted in bright pink looks out of place to me. It looks as though it has been 'side scraped'.

Next to this area, it looks as though there is a large hole that goes into the Moons surface, sideways, also.

Return to “John Lear Archive”