Unconventional Tactics in Denver 2008?

Archive. Enter at your own risk. Unmoderated thread.

Moderator: Super Moderators

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 03-20-2014 02:14 PM

I'm sure someone would try. There are a lot of rednecks out there who see their government as the enemy. My hope is not to get caught in the crossfire. :)
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 03-21-2014 01:18 AM

Rednecks, eh? Yeah, they pretty much fit the bitter "gun and bible clinging" profile don't they - Nothing like being angry, toothless and toting a Glock and Good Book that says, "Enemy of The State" - 'Course, even so much government's on the lookout for stereotypical types, it's looking long and hard at ALL of us these days ainit!

Forget guns and God folks - Avoid being pegged a domestic terrorist. Play it safe and worship federal bureaucracy.

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 03-21-2014 03:41 AM

Better Living Through Bumper Sticker Sycophancy:
Stop Those Anti-Government Accusations - Go All Out With Pro-Statist Sentiments!

Let the driver behind you know you have nothing to hide and you're not anyone to be afraid of.

"I Heart Big Brother"
"NSA All The Way!"
"God Has No Place In Government - OR ANYWHERE ELSE!"
"Trading Liberty For Security: Try It, You'll Like It"
"The Status Quo RULES!"
- More Coming Soon -

Address all order inquires to
Anything For A Fast Buck Enterprises
316 West Fly By Night Parkway
Fort Fremont, KS 97052
ATTN: Ernie Bilko

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 03-21-2014 10:44 AM

voguy wrote: I'm sure someone would try. There are a lot of rednecks out there who see their government as the enemy. My hope is not to get caught in the crossfire. :)

According to the government (see the MIAC Report) we, as in "all of us" are the enemy.

At this juncture, they're merely tolerating our existence.....
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 03-21-2014 02:07 PM

kbot wrote: According to the government (see the MIAC Report) we, as in "all of us" are the enemy.

At this juncture, they're merely tolerating our existence.....

True, and kidding aside, I can see something boiling over soon in the next few years. The hatred for being thought of, and treated like cattle is getting even to the meekest of some. I've seen friends take serious tactical measures yet. The "American Spring" might be in the air.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 03-21-2014 04:05 PM

So, let me see if I have this straight... Everyone's suspect. Accusers work in secret, and the accused are basically guilty until proven innocent. What other alternative does THAT leave anyone other than being an Enemy?

Well, there's always 'if you can't beat 'em join 'em' - Forget everyone else! Save your own skin, time for some good old fashion proto-fascist sycophancy - "I, For One, Welcome Our New Statist Overlords."

Return to “Politics and Government 2004-2009”