Help Wanted

Moderator: Super Moderators

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 05-20-2015 04:31 PM

Raggedyann wrote: Amen! (Geez, did I just say that?) :D

Well said Fan.

I believe in conspiracies to a point. I would be a fool not to. But the idea that the Boston event was a massive conspiracy escapes me. It would have involved thousands of people and this is not possible in my mind.

Can you explain how that could work Fan?

Why would it need thousands of people? There were less than handful at the bomb site - go look at the images. There are like 20 people, 10 cops and a few runners involved. That is it. Many school shooter drills involve as many people.

See, this all depends on people not going to look at the source images.

Conspiracies are dead easy to keep secret. I can name you 20 top-secret projects that were never known about until 50 years after they were done, and those involved tens of thousands of people.

Just a s a for-instance, CIA drug smuggling - people STILL don't believe that happens, although it was eventually admitted. Gunwalking - happened for years and still happens in the middle east. No one would have known if not for a whistleblower. NSA spying. How many people did that involve? Half the freaking country are on the spook payroll. They all stayed quiet. Torture. Civilian deaths in Iraq. These are just the obvious examples.

I don't claim to be able to explain every little detail, but here is an exercise: find me one single picture of the post-bomb scene where you see shrapnel damage to any building, sign or post in the immediate vicinity.
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 05-20-2015 04:33 PM

Raggedyann wrote: Amen! (Geez, did I just say that?) :D

Well said Fan.

I believe in conspiracies to a point. I would be a fool not to. But the idea that the Boston event was a massive conspiracy escapes me. It would have involved thousands of people and this is not possible in my mind.

Can you explain how that could work Fan?

Just like the 911 planes were mostly empty - go look at the video of the second bomb exploding and ask yourself why there is almost NO ONE at the finish line watching runners coming in? 30 minutes before it was packed with people, so either the bomber made a serious timing error or it was desirable to have as few people as possible around the smoke grenade when it went off.
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 05-20-2015 04:36 PM

See, I am doing what I don't want to do. I cannot convey in a few words here what hundreds of images and hours of video can show, as well as professional authors having done the research and written about it.

Suffice to say that many many secrets are kept, and we don't know anything about most things that happen.

You think you know what happened in Benghazi? I know you don't because no one really does except the commando team that attacked. Same with Bin Laden supposed death. Same with everything.

We live in a fantasy world supplied by hollywood movie magic producers. Anything can be faked. Anything.

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 05-20-2015 04:38 PM

Ever hear of Lookout Mountain studio/lab? There are so many secrets we are only starting to get a glimpse of now, decades after they altered our world forever.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 05-20-2015 05:14 PM

OK now you've seriously piqued my interest to at least have a look. I would be interested in some links if you will share.
Last edited by Raggedyann on 05-21-2015 01:28 PM, edited 1 time in total.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 05-21-2015 05:58 AM

Fan wrote: who said it didn't happen? There was a smoke bomb for sure.

Not going to argue :) You can go do the research yourself, and I can tell you have not.

Don't just believe what you hear.

"Smoke bomb" Fan?

Really........???????

Have yet to hear of a smoke bomb that blows off body parts, maims people and blows out walls of buildings.

Look, there is ample evidence that this bombing occurred as described. The terrorist's OWN LAWYER admitted as much.

Geez, what does it take to convince people?

You tell me to do my own research to look for some shadowy arm of the government plotting black ops that purportedly shows that the government ad something to do with this. OK, I'll grant that this MAY BE the case. But, that still does not absolve these two terrorists of what they did, what the kid's own lawyer admitted he and his twisted brother did.

I would counsel you to also do some research and look at all of the Youtube clips out there detailing the adjustment these victims are going through as they suffer from having limbs blown off.

"Smoke bombs" Fan? :rolleyes:

Give me a frickin break...............[/I]
Last edited by kbot on 05-21-2015 06:39 PM, edited 1 time in total.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Return to “News from a parallel universe”