Help Wanted

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

Help Wanted

Post by kbot » 05-19-2015 01:44 PM

I read this and immediately thought of the differences between Saudi Arabia and the Muslim world, and the US in particular, but the West in general, and how we approach punishment, especially capital cases. In the Muslim world, they, apparently, whack off body parts or kill you outright. Here, despite mass murder, the ultimate goal is to imprison for life, provide all forms of "entitled" entertainment, albeit limited, gym privileges, three squares a day, religious and social support, blah, blah, blah......

Oh, and appeals up the wazzoo......... Can't forget about those.

But, in the Muslim world, that's not the case.

Saudi Arabia hiring executioners as beheadings rise

Saudi Arabia is advertising eight new openings for executioner jobs as beheadings in the country are soaring this year.

The positions, posted online Monday by Saudi Arabia’s civil service ministry, state that no special qualifications are needed. The jobs also involve performing amputations for those convicted of lesser crimes, Reuters reports.

An application form for the jobs classifies the positions as "religious functionaries" and that pay would be at the lower end of the scale.

In Saudi Arabia, drug trafficking, rape, murder, apostasy and armed robbery are all crimes punishable by death, while amputation is a common punishment for theft, according to the AFP.

A man beheaded Sunday was the 85th person this year to be executed in Saudi Arabia, compared to 88 executions in all of 2014, Human Rights Watch says.

Saudi diplomats have speculated that the uptick in executions is because more judges have been appointed, allowing a backlog of cases to be heard, Reuters reports.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/05/19 ... ings-rise/

As we watch the Boston Bomber's fate unfold, and see the defense attorneys line up for the appeal process, and nuns come-in to attempt to sway testimony (and perhaps write another book???), recall, that, from the terrorists' perspective, what Saudi is doing is THEIR basis of reality, and what we do, must seem otherworldly by comparison.

Think we're not being laughed at around the world????
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 05-20-2015 05:44 AM

Tsarnaev’s mom: Allah will burn U.S. in ‘eternal and terrifying’ flames

In a message purportedly from Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, the mother of condemned terrorist Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is threatening Allah’s “eternal and terrifying fire” will consume the United States.

“They think that they are killing us and they celebrate this, but we are the ones who will rejoice when Allah grants us the chance to behold them in the flames of an eternal and terrifying fire, an otherworldly flame,” Zubeidat Tsarnaeva reportedly wrote Sunday to Zarina Kasenova, a supporter, 
according to the news website Vocativ.com.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_opinio ... terrifying

"Otherworldly" is right. Yup - it's all our fault. Everyone in Boston on that day who died or lost limbs or had their lives changed - was ALL their fault. The terrorists had absolutely nothing to do with it.........
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 05-20-2015 07:54 AM

kbot wrote: Tsarnaev’s mom: Allah will burn U.S. in ‘eternal and terrifying’ flames

In a message purportedly from Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, the mother of condemned terrorist Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is threatening Allah’s “eternal and terrifying fire” will consume the United States.

“They think that they are killing us and they celebrate this, but we are the ones who will rejoice when Allah grants us the chance to behold them in the flames of an eternal and terrifying fire, an otherworldly flame,” Zubeidat Tsarnaeva reportedly wrote Sunday to Zarina Kasenova, a supporter, 
according to the news website Vocativ.com.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_opinio ... terrifying

"Otherworldly" is right. Yup - it's all our fault. Everyone in Boston on that day who died or lost limbs or had their lives changed - was ALL their fault. The terrorists had absolutely nothing to do with it.........

Don't worry, no one lost any limbs or died.
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 05-20-2015 07:57 AM

Fan wrote: Don't worry, no one lost any limbs or died.

???????????

You ARE kidding, right? :eek:

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 05-20-2015 08:45 AM

kbot wrote: ???????????

You ARE kidding, right? :eek:

No I am not, and you can easily prove this to yourself if you did some research. The idea that hundreds of people were hurt is totally ludicrous.
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 05-20-2015 08:45 AM

But, really we should be happy. It is a much less disturbing occasion than most people think, just another fake event.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 05-20-2015 10:59 AM

Fan wrote: No I am not, and you can easily prove this to yourself if you did some research. The idea that hundreds of people were hurt is totally ludicrous.

OK, nowhere did I say "hundreds of people" regarding the Boston bombing. Many people were hurt - some live not too far from where I am. Four people were killed.

Not sure where you're getting you're information from, but, it's time to come-up for some air........

This is a partial list, compiled shortly after the bombing.

List of the Victims of the Boston Bombings

With the Boston Bombings now more than a week behind us, we begin to shift our focus from the perpetrators to the victims. After the interfaith memorial service last thursday, and the less formal memorial service this past Sunday, a clearer picture is emerging of the extent of the damage wrought by the bombings. Here is the most complete list possible of those known to be affected by the bombing:

Krystle Campbell, 29
Deceased

Martin William Richard, 8
Deceased

Lingzi Lu, 23
Deceased

Sean Collier, 26
Deceased

Richard H. Donohue Jr., 33
Severe injury

Kaitlynn Cates, 25
Severe leg injury

Brittany Loring, 29
Severe head, leg and arm injuries

Sydney Corcoran, 17
Severe leg injury

Liza Cherney, Age Unkown
Injuries Unknown

Heather Abbott, 38
Injuries Unknown

Jeff Bauman Jr., 27
Severe leg injury

Roseann Sdoia, 45
Severe leg injury

Jacqui Webb, Age Unknown
Severe leg injury

Celeste Corcoran, 47
Severe leg injury

Kevin Corcoran, Age Unknown
Minor injuries

Zhou Danling, Age Unknown
Injuries Unknown

Gillian Reny, 17
Injuries Unknown

Marilyn Kight, 63
Severe leg injury

Erika Brannock, Age Unknown
Severe leg injury

Denise Richard, Age Unknown
Severe upper body injury

Jane Richard, 7
Severe leg injury

Denise Spenard, Age Unknown
Abdominal injury

Beth Roche, 60
Severe leg injury, other injuries

Lee Ann Yanni, 31
Severe leg injury

J.P. Craven, 24
Head injuries

David Yepez, 15
Head and arm injuries

John Odom, Age Unknown
Injuries Unknown

Michelle L’Heureux, Age Unknown
Severe arm and leg injuries

Patrick Downes, 30
Severe leg injuries

Jessica Downes, 32
Severe leg injuries

Jarrod Clowery, 35
Hearing loss, leg injuries

Darrel Folkert, 42
Leg injuries

William White, Age Unknown
Severe leg injury

Mary Jo White, Age Unknown
Hand injury

Kevin White, Age Unknown
Moderate injuries

Eric Whalley, 65
Severe head injury, other wounds

Ann Whalley, 65
Injuries Unknown

Sarah Girouard, 20
Injuries to lower extremities, received surgery

Aaron Hern, 11
Leg injury

Victoria McGrath, 20
Severe leg injuries

Nicole Gross, 31
Leg injuries

Michael Gross, 38
Head injuries

Michelle Connolly, 52
Head injuries

Remy Lawler, 25
Upper leg injuries

Nicholas Yanni, 32
Temporary hearing loss

Ascer Barlatier, 35
Wounded in chest and leg

Jenny Chung, Age Unknown
Shrapnel wounds

JP Norden, 31
Severe leg injury

Paul Norden, 33
Severe leg injury

Dan Soleau, 36
Hearing loss

Ryan C. McMahon, 33
Back and arm injuries

http://www.viralread.com/2013/04/25/lis ... -bombings/

Global research's website has a detailed article on the overblown figures, which were attributed to issues ranging from fairly minor injuries to hearing loss to the possibility that there may be those who would in the future, seek medical care, but for which media outlets such as The Boston Globe and Reuters did not have precise information. So, in THAT regard, the "myth" of hundreds injured is valid.

But, I did not say that hundreds were. In fact, four were killed and many others injured - some with life-changing injuries.

To deny this is - I dunno..... words just fail me.

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 05-20-2015 11:22 AM

Yes I can make a list of fake people too.

Bruce Sandoval, 32
Deceased

See how easy it is? I could even give you a picture of him.

I am not trying to convince anyone, but you should ask yourself why you think this is real. Have you actually looked into the possibility that it is not?

You should not accept stories at face value without doing research.

You can find photos of many of those supposedly injured people walking around with no blood on them after the blast. Then magically 10 minutes later they lie down on a stretcher and are said to have sustained major leg injuries when you can clearly see in photos there is no injury whatsoever.

I can't believe you or anyone else would think this actually happened as they described.

And yes, as you say, terrorists (ie Islamic ones who hate your freedom) had absolutely nothing to do with it. Your hate is misplaced.

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 05-20-2015 12:58 PM

Now who is trying to claim it did not happen? With all the video - gee ...

Former neighbor's cousin was one injured. Though his injuries were not life threatening a piece of shrapnel was removed from his upper arm area. The wife was not injured but stated two others standing near them also had minor shrapnel injuries.

---
REALLY - saying it did not happen -- good grief.

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 05-20-2015 01:28 PM

Cherry Kelly wrote: Now who is trying to claim it did not happen? With all the video - gee ...

Former neighbor's cousin was one injured. Though his injuries were not life threatening a piece of shrapnel was removed from his upper arm area. The wife was not injured but stated two others standing near them also had minor shrapnel injuries.

---
REALLY - saying it did not happen -- good grief.

who said it didn't happen? There was a smoke bomb for sure.

Not going to argue :) You can go do the research yourself, and I can tell you have not.

Don't just believe what you hear.

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 05-20-2015 01:29 PM

Fan wrote: Don't just believe what you hear.

Especially if you are going to use that information to declare war against an entire religion (of which Tsarnaev was not one, but ho hum).

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 05-20-2015 02:14 PM

Fan wrote: Yes I can make a list of fake people too.

Bruce Sandoval, 32
Deceased

See how easy it is? I could even give you a picture of him.

I am not trying to convince anyone, but you should ask yourself why you think this is real. Have you actually looked into the possibility that it is not?

You should not accept stories at face value without doing research.

You can find photos of many of those supposedly injured people walking around with no blood on them after the blast. Then magically 10 minutes later they lie down on a stretcher and are said to have sustained major leg injuries when you can clearly see in photos there is no injury whatsoever.

I can't believe you or anyone else would think this actually happened as they described.

And yes, as you say, terrorists (ie Islamic ones who hate your freedom) had absolutely nothing to do with it. Your hate is misplaced.

OK, so, according to your line of reasoning (?????) the patients who came into the emergency rooms in Boston that day were "faking"?????? We have people here who are local, that have lived in the communities around here for years that were whole one day and missing body parts the next. Are you trying to tell me that they did this to themselves or that they agreed somehow to become part of some deep dark gov't plot for .... what? The people who died that day - what, are you going to say that they buried cinder blocks inside the coffins and the "victims" are living on a desert island somewhere? Even the little kid??

Really??????

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 05-20-2015 02:55 PM

kbot wrote: OK, so, according to your line of reasoning (?????) the patients who came into the emergency rooms in Boston that day were "faking"?????? We have people here who are local, that have lived in the communities around here for years that were whole one day and missing body parts the next. Are you trying to tell me that they did this to themselves or that they agreed somehow to become part of some deep dark gov't plot for .... what? The people who died that day - what, are you going to say that they buried cinder blocks inside the coffins and the "victims" are living on a desert island somewhere? Even the little kid??

Really??????

You personally knew these people before and after? You know the doctors who treated them? Can you look at their medical records (I bet you can't). Do you have firsthand knowledge of any of this? Did you personally see these victims come into the hospital and verify they had shrapnel or explosive injuries? No. There is no proof any of these people were anything other than actors.

People can die from things other than a bomb. Maybe a kid was killed in the confusion, no idea (I doubt it). It was not a bomb as they told us it was, and very few if any people were injured. You can see from yourself very clearly this is the case form both video and images (none of which will ever be or have ever been shown or discussed on the major media).

Look, we all believe some things others find crazy. You believe in things I call fairy tales. I can name a crazy thing each person here believes. Maybe once we look into each other's crazy ideas they don't seem so crazy after all. I researched and have done years of reading about religion and I have a degree in philosophy, so I feel at least partially qualified to hold my own opinion about certain aspects of religion. Until you go do your due diligence in this subject I would appreciate it if you kept your incredulity toned down, because you don't know what you are chastising me for. I have done my research, extensively. I have read every article, seen every video, read every debunking article, considered all the facts, including the hundreds if not thousands of facts never included in news pieces. I am not flippantly making assumptions, I feel I have absolute proof, and that proof is not hidden from you or anyone else, you just have to have the will to go look at it and consider it impartially.

There is not one single pivotal major terror event in modern history that actually happened the way it was described to the public-at-large. Of course you don't believe that either, that is the whole point of a cover-up or disinformation attack.

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 05-20-2015 03:01 PM

My particular freedom is I don't care if you believe it or not, or if anyone does. We are all free to follow our own paths in life. I choose to be wary and to not accept easy stories as the gospel truth. I don't say anyone is wrong for doing the opposite. I don't care.

What I do care about is people promoting hate and fear, espousing death to people they don't know and have never seen the evidence of their crimes. I care when basic human rights are denied because people are too scared or lazy or reckless to do their own research. That is what is wrong with the world, not Islam. Not terrorists. Apathetic people. They will watch the world burn down and be fine with it because a news anchor told them it is normal.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 05-20-2015 03:45 PM

Fan wrote: What I do care about is people promoting hate and fear, espousing death to people they don't know and have never seen the evidence of their crimes. I care when basic human rights are denied because people are too scared or lazy or reckless to do their own research. That is what is wrong with the world, not Islam. Not terrorists. Apathetic people. They will watch the world burn down and be fine with it because a news anchor told them it is normal.

Amen! (Geez, did I just say that?) :D

Well said Fan.

I believe in conspiracies to a point. I would be a fool not to. But the idea that the Boston event was a massive conspiracy escapes me. It would have involved thousands of people and this is not possible in my mind.

Can you explain how that could work Fan?
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Return to “News from a parallel universe”