It's wacky time again folks!!!!!!!

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

It's wacky time again folks!!!!!!!

Post by kbot » 08-15-2016 05:54 AM

Falling down the rabbit-hole of politics...........

Snippet:

Nancy Pelosi: We Need to Fund Planned Parenthood to Stop Zika, “It’s for the Babies”

Top House Democrat Nancy Pelosi is no stranger to odd and ironic comments when it comes to abortion. Now, she is at it again.

This time, Pelosi said Congress should direct taxpayer funds to the Planned Parenthood abortion business to supposedly help stop the Zika virus. She said it should be done “for the babies” even though Planned Parenthood aborts over 300,000 babies each and every year.

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/08/12/nanc ... he-babies/

I guess the takeaway is that, for PP, the funding is needed. Bottom line.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

kbot
Pirate

Re: It's wacky time again folks!!!!!!!

Post by kbot » 08-15-2016 06:03 AM

And, at the other extreme are the "right to die" crowd who are ramping-up the efforts to pressure the elderly into committing suicide so save money......

Rehab Center Repeatedly Pressures 91-Year-Old Who Broke Her Wrist to Kill Herself in Assisted Suicide

Three years after Vermont legalized assisted suicide, pro-lifers are beginning to witness the abusive effects of the law on the elderly and disabled.

Mary Beerworth, executive director of Vermont Right to Life, shared the story of a 91-year-old woman who was staying in a rehab facility because she broke her wrist. When her family was not in the room, Beerworth said rehab staff repeatedly asked the elderly woman if she was in pain or depressed; then they would remind her that she could commit doctor-prescribed suicide under the new law. Beerworth said the woman never was diagnosed with a terminal illness; she just was old and had a broken bone.

Coercion and abuse are major problems in states where assisted suicide is legal. Beerworth said the Vermont legislation makes it worse by requiring that every person diagnosed with a terminal illness be told that they can commit assisted suicide with a doctor’s prescription.

And the pro-euthanasia group Compassion& Choices, formerly the Hemlock Society, hired someone in Vermont to go to geriatric conferences and senior citizens expos to promote assisted suicide, Beerworth said. On their display table, they give away life savers, she said.

“You can’t make this up,” Beerworth said.

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/07/11/reha ... d-suicide/
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 08-15-2016 09:47 AM

I imagine y'all heard about the riots in Milwaukee over the weekend

An ARMED suspect was shot and killed by a BLACK police officer

Still, riots. It's the principle of the thing, I guess.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 08-15-2016 10:59 AM

Yup. made the news even over here.....

But, to show just how far and how deeply ingrained the political correctness of the Left reaches, we have this:

Snippet:

Perhaps the most notorious example of identity politics was played out in public during ol hound-dog Bills many sexual scandals, in particular the Monica Lewinsky escapade, when Hillary a big advocate for woman’s rights went on damage control and virtually on a smear campaign destroying the reputation of then intern Lewinsky and scores of other woman, with some actually being sexually assaulted by the president.

So it should come as no surprise that Hillary would congratulate a Muslim wearing a hijab for competing at the Olympics in Rio, while totally ignoring the first American gold medalist, because it involved a firearm.

http://usherald.com/hillary-will-not-co ... ratulates/

Which I guess sorta begs the question - When Hillary calls for secret service protection, is there implicit in that request a presumption on her part that all secret service agents actually be trained and proficient in firearms use, or that they merely be a holder of a "participant" award........????

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-15-2016 11:17 AM

Riddick wrote:I imagine y'all heard about the riots in Milwaukee over the weekend

Ah yes, any reason to "party" is a good one, I suppose. Have been reading about it, is it true, that white people are the targets? It would stand to reason, I guess. :confused:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-15-2016 11:38 AM

kbot wrote:Falling down the rabbit-hole of politics...........

Snippet:

Nancy Pelosi: We Need to Fund Planned Parenthood to Stop Zika, “It’s for the Babies”

Top House Democrat Nancy Pelosi is no stranger to odd and ironic comments when it comes to abortion. Now, she is at it again.

This time, Pelosi said Congress should direct taxpayer funds to the Planned Parenthood abortion business to supposedly help stop the Zika virus. She said it should be done “for the babies” even though Planned Parenthood aborts over 300,000 babies each and every year.

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/08/12/nanc ... he-babies/

I guess the takeaway is that, for PP, the funding is needed. Bottom line.

I'm not sure there ever was a time that I thought Pelosi, was ever capable of "thinking"? She is like" Chauncy, the gardener, except he was born that way. I highly suspect that Nancy found her way to "Idiocy" through the "Better Living Through Legally Prescribed Drug" plan.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 08-15-2016 03:37 PM

Doka wrote: I'm not sure there ever was a time that I thought Pelosi, was ever capable of "thinking"? She is like" Chauncy, the gardener, except he was born that way. I highly suspect that Nancy found her way to "Idiocy" through the "Better Living Through Legally Prescribed Drug" plan.
And I'm sure it's covered under the Congressional healthcare plan........

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 08-15-2016 04:37 PM

Doka wrote:
Riddick wrote:I imagine y'all heard about the riots in Milwaukee over the weekend

Ah yes, any reason to "party" is a good one, I suppose. Have been reading about it, is it true, that white people are the targets? It would stand to reason, I guess. :confused:
It's a reason, whether it's reasonable, the targets may beg to differ. Indeed, white folks were singled out as recipients for rioter mayhem.

Milwaukee Madness: White People 'Hunted' For Attacks
Rioters Chant 'Black Power' In Night Full Of Violence

‘They’re Beating Every White Person’:
Riots, Fires After Fatal Shooting Sparks Chaos In Milwaukee
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 08-18-2016 05:45 AM

Speaking of "target".............

Target's $20 million answer to transgender bathroom boycott

Target, facing a boycott over its policy of allowing transgender customers and employees to use the bathroom of their choice, says it will spend $20 million to expand bathroom options at all of its U.S. stores

Target (TGT) CFO Cathy Smith said Wednesday that the company has heard objections to the transgender bathroom policy from some customers, though she said other customers had voiced support. In response, Target has decided to expand its use of a third, single-toilet bathroom at all of its stores, which can be locked by users.

That bathroom can be used by any customer who needs some privacy, including parents with small children of a different gender or those who are uncomfortable with a public bathroom in which a transgender person is allowed.

"We put that in motion for some time prior to the [June] shareholders meeting," said spokeswoman Katie Boylan. "At the end of the day, Target is all about inclusion. We want everyone to feel comfortable in our stores."

There are about 1,800 U.S. Target stores, and all but 300 already have the single occupancy bathrooms available. All but about 25 of those stores should have the new bathrooms by the end of the year, and the remaining stores should get them early in 2017, Boylan said.

The retailer reported disappointing sales and cut its forecast on future sales Wednesday morning, sending its stock lower.

Smith said there is no evidence the boycott has had any significant effect on sales, despite the 7% drop in sales compared to a year ago, along with further sales declines now predicted for later this year.

But boycott leaders, who have collected 1.4 million signatures online, have claimed their efforts to pressure Target is taking a bite out of sales.

"We're confident that our boycott has played a significant role in Target's financial results that came out today," said Walker Wildmon, assistant to the president of the American Family Association, which says it promotes traditional moral values.

Wildmon says Target's policy poses a risk to children and women using women's rooms, a charge denied by LGBT advocates. Boycott leaders had urged Target to install the private restrooms at all locations, but they advocated that the store's policy be changed so that transgender customers and employees no longer be allowed into the bathroom and dressing rooms of their choice.

"This doesn't completely answer our concerns," said Wildmon.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/17/news/co ... ansgender/

And people wonder why businesses fare so poorly in this country.......... A Far Left social-engineering "solution" has resulted in a multi-billion dollar loss to a single company, AND, in order to appear politically correct, this same company s now forking over another $20 MILLION in order to facilitate bathroom use.

This is how far we have sunk in this country. Never mind the corruption, loss of jobs, loss of global prestige, loss of conscience. No, what truly matters is having the fell-good feeling......... That it divides the country is irrelevant.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-18-2016 07:30 AM

Well, I suppose it is like christmas to the plumbing industry. :D
KARMA RULES

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 08-18-2016 10:54 AM

Wanna bet they bring-in foreign labor??????

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-18-2016 01:01 PM

kbot wrote:Wanna bet they bring-in foreign labor??????

Oh crap! Bet your right!
KARMA RULES

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 08-18-2016 01:59 PM

Doka wrote:
kbot wrote:Wanna bet they bring-in foreign labor??????

Oh crap! Bet your right!
Of course I am. You should see all the construction being done where I work -the past few years we've undergone a lot of expansion. Most of the labor wasn't local, and many of the folks weren't American either....... The landscaping crew, while they do a great job are all foreigners as well......

Riddick
Pirate

The Brew Making Milwaukee Infamous

Post by Riddick » 08-18-2016 03:32 PM

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

5 Signs You're A Regressive Leftist

Post by Riddick » 08-19-2016 02:15 PM

Direct Link: https://youtu.be/p2_DTlRaVzM

5. You're Against Freedom Of Speech

4. You're Extremely Racist & Bigoted

3. Your Arguments Aren't Arguments

2. You Like Banning Things

1. You Deny Reality

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “News from a parallel universe”