Police Search For ‘Mad Pooper’ Who Dumps And Runs

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 09-19-2017 10:59 AM

OK...............

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (CBS4) – Police are searching for a woman who has been seen repeatedly defecating in a neighborhood while out running.

Cathy Budde says her kids saw the woman mid-squat and came running back in the house to tell her.

“They are like, ‘There’s a lady taking a poop!’ So I come outside, and I’m like … ‘are you serious?'” Budde said to the runner. “‘Are you really taking a poop right here in front of my kids?!’ She’s like, ‘Yeah, sorry!'”

cosprings mad pooper 9vo transfer frame 537 Police Search For Mad Pooper Who Dumps And Runs
(credit: Budde family)

Budde says the runner is doing it in her neighborhood at least once a week for the last seven weeks, so they nicknamed her “The Mad Pooper.”

“Two other times we’ve caught her – caught her yesterday – she changed up her time a little bit because she knew I was watching.”

Now the Colorado Springs Police Department is involved, and say the runner could face charges of indecent exposure and public defecation.

“It’s abnormal, it’s not something I’ve seen in my career,” Sgt. Johnathan Sharketti said. “For someone to repeatedly do such a thing … it’s uncharted territory for me.”
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/09/19/c ... ad-pooper/
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

An Impractical Explanation

Post by Riddick » 09-19-2017 04:23 PM

Funny, we had our own "Mad Pooper" trolling at the FF these last couple days: It started right out with its steaming load of crap, then proceed to sh!t all over responders to its thread, then ever so smugly said "My business is finished" -

I dunno. IMHO, something so full of sh!t as that will never finish its business!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Re: Police Search For ‘Mad Pooper’ Who Dumps And Runs

Post by kbot » 09-19-2017 06:20 PM

Maybe Rombaldi came back???
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 09-19-2017 08:42 PM

kbot wrote: 09-19-2017 06:20 PM Maybe Rombaldi came back???
It could be him - Then again, there's no sh!t for brains shortage on the Internet.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 09-20-2017 05:49 AM

In a story somewhat related to the subject, this story concerns the hepatitis A outbreak in San Diego

Snippet:

An outbreak of hepatitis A, a dangerous but preventable disease that is spread through fecal contamination and attacks the liver, has gotten so out of hand in San Diego that the county government is handing out plastic poop bags and washing the streets with bleach.

The outbreak has killed 16 people and infected 421 since November, ravaging San Diego’s large homeless and illicit drug-using population. It could eventually cost the county health department up to a million dollars, a local health official estimated.

But San Diego could have avoided its hepatitis A crisis — or at least ensured it didn’t get this bad — if its homeless residents had better access to housing and the city provided the services they need to stay healthy, activists and public health experts say.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/san ... 2c4a8be47c

Riddick
Pirate

A Crappy Contagion

Post by Riddick » 09-20-2017 11:58 AM

San Diego's unsanitary streets situation has me thinking in light of our recent troll's stinky stroll 'n' dump, from stem to stern we outta hose down the decks thoroughly & then do a good ol' fashion scrubbing no skimping on the bleach -

To help avoid any residual effect, I'd say it never hurts to err on the precautionary side. At this point, the last thing the FF needs is a "Mad Pooper" epidemic KWIM??
Last edited by Riddick on 09-20-2017 02:15 PM, edited 2 times in total.

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: An Impractical Explanation

Post by Doka » 09-20-2017 12:10 PM

Riddick wrote: 09-19-2017 04:23 PM Funny, we had our own "Mad Pooper" trolling at the FF these last couple days: It started right out with its steaming load of crap, then proceed to sh!t all over responders to its thread, then ever so smugly said "My business is finished" -

I dunno. IMHO, something so full of sh!t as that will never finish its business!

This Troll had a tiny bit of really good info, but like so many, can not make the leap from information to his own actions.

Still, a rather interesting "Troll" as "Trolls " go...........
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: A Crappy Contagion

Post by Doka » 09-20-2017 12:12 PM

Riddick wrote: 09-20-2017 11:58 AM San Diego's unsanitary streets situation has me thinking in light of our recent troll's stinky stroll 'n' dump, from stem to stern we outta hose down the decks thoroughly & then do a good ol' fashion scrubbing no skimping on the bleach -

To help avoid any residual effect, I'd say it never hurts to err on the precautionary side. At this point, the last thing the FF needs is a "Mad Pooper" epidemic KWIM??
Agreed :)
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Who Needs This Sh!t

Post by Riddick » 09-20-2017 01:52 PM

Doka wrote: 09-20-2017 12:10 PMThis Troll had a tiny bit of really good info, but like so many, can not make the leap from information to his own actions.
I'd say any good info it initially had, was soon eclipsed by its own subsequent actions like becoming a sh!thead is some side effect of finding enlightenment??

As I found from Googling this poopy troll is particularly prolific, starting in with this topic at any number of forums. At many, its crap was ignored, with purged threads as the only evidence it had ever deployed its turdy talents at others.
Doka wrote: 09-20-2017 12:10 PMStill, a rather interesting "Troll" as "Trolls " go...........
I'll have to say it raised some darn good questions, but its answers left me with more than a little something to be desired as did its putrid putting-off personality

Thinking about it though, mebbe it was already a sh!thead before it became enlightened?

-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 09-20-2017 04:11 PM

I'm into learning as much as I can about all religions and find eastern religions fascinating - love the chants and meditations.............

Can certainly do without the attacks for attempting to interact and not meeting someone's "standards"............. Maybe it's me
Attachments
Loosen up
Loosen up
09b5ef658f264f83436e978aaf08663f.jpg (51.82 KiB) Viewed 8214 times
Swab the decks!!!!!!!
Swab the decks!!!!!!!
sticker,220x200-bg,ffffff-pad,220x200,ffffff.u1.jpg (7.52 KiB) Viewed 8214 times

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-20-2017 07:53 PM

It is a mistake to to take "Ignorance" for "Enlightenment" . I think, it was just me that found a bit of a gold nugget mixed in with all the poop. The source in this case, is immaterial. The dude was rude as well as dense. :sock:
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Mad Pooper 'Spokesman': Defecation In Public Is First Amendment Issue

Post by Riddick » 09-27-2017 03:04 AM

Says Bizarre Behavior Caused By Struggle With Brain Injury, Gender Reassignment

A man claiming to be “a family representative” for the now-infamous “Mad Pooper” in Colorado said the woman has a traumatic brain injury.

The man posted two videos to YouTube, which have been deleted. He did not identify himself or the female jogger, whom he called “Shirley.”

He said “Shirley,” who has not been caught yet, is sorry for defecating on lawns in Colorado Springs. He maintained she has the brain injury and that, after gender reassignment surgery, she can’t control herself, according to KRDO in Colorado Springs.

He reportedly said her actions are protected under the First Amendment, comparing her defecation spree to a woman breastfeeding in public.

The government cannot control where and when she relieves herself, said the self-identified spokesman, who refused to give the TV station verification that he was actually speaking for the jogger.

Criminal defense attorney Jeremy Loew told KRDO the woman does not have a constitutional right to take a constitution in public.

“Defecating in someone’s yard is definitely not protected under the First Amendment, and it is actually a crime,” Loew said.

The breastfeeding correlation did not set well, either, with neighbors who have complained to police about the woman leaving feces and soiled napkins around their homes.

“I breastfed all of my four children, and that’s just ridiculous, as far as I’m concerned,” neighbor Shirley Thevenot told KRDO. “There is no comparison between those.”

Loew told the TV station that releasing videos pleading the woman’s case was “actually the worst thing the family could do.

“Maybe they thought the videos would make the situation go away, but they won’t. People all over the world are talking about this, and police will catch her. The man in the video will also have to be called into court to testify.”

Toilet paper company Charmin has offered the Mad Pooper a year supply of toilet paper if she turns herself in.

FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “News from a parallel universe”