Teachers Attend 'LGGBDTTTIQQAAP' Sensitivity Training

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Teachers Attend 'LGGBDTTTIQQAAP' Sensitivity Training

Post by Doka » 11-28-2017 02:14 AM

I think I will just have be fined and sent to jail :shock: :confused:

Teachers Attend 'LGGBDTTTIQQAAP' Sensitivity Training (WTF?)

Gather 'round children! The Canadian Elementary Teachers Federation of Ontariohas some super interesting new information for you! First, we're going to learn a new acronym. Can you say, "LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP?" Let's try it to the tune of "Old MacDonald!" Everyone sing along! Next, we'll learn what these letters mean. Are you ready?

The Rest of the Article W/ word and meaning

https://pjmedia.com/trending/teachers-a ... ining-wtf/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Re: Teachers Attend 'LGGBDTTTIQQAAP' Sensitivity Training

Post by kbot » 11-28-2017 06:48 AM

Which leads me to wonder - is "normal" the new minority now? And where's THAT support group?

Just when you thought the world (and "education") couldn't get any stranger...........

The again, in healthcare we have the racist element rearing its ugly head:

Nurse removed from hospital after saying white boys ‘should be sacrificed to the wolves’

The controversial tweet, which the Indianapolis Star reported was posted on an account named “Night Nurse,” said: “Every white woman raises a detriment to society when they raise a son. Someone with the HIGHEST propensity to be a terrorist, rapist, racist, killer, and domestic violence all star. Historically every son you had should be sacrificed to the wolves B‑‑‑‑.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to- ... cde596017d

Back on to the "Native American" reference in the attached article,. this group still has a long way to go to match an authentic Native name.........

Snippet:

The exaggerated name "Lake Char­gogg­a­gogg­man­chaugg­a­gogg­chau­bun­a­gung­a­maugg" is a 45-letter alternative name for this body of fresh water, often cited as the longest place name in the United States and one of the longest in the world. Many area residents, as well as the official website of the town of Webster, consider the longer version correct.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Chaubunagungamaug

Strangely, I don't think "alternative lifestyles" exist in historical Native American culture.......... But then again, I'm sure that the Left (no matter where they're located) will find some rationale for "inclusion". :D
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-28-2017 11:00 AM

Quote:

"The Canadian Elementary Teachers Federation of Ontariohas some super interesting new information for you! First, we're going to learn a new acronym. "

They really do need to get these renegade 6 year olds "sexually labeled" before they turn into plain old " Messed-Up" Humans like the rest of us! :roll:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-28-2017 11:20 AM

"Strangely, I don't think "alternative lifestyles" exist in historical Native American culture.......... But then again, I'm sure that the Left (no matter where they're located) will find some rationale for "inclusion". "

More than likely to the "exclusion". It is always the "Left" who picks out the who or what, that is to be "Special". They know best how to create division and resentment, and they do it very very well. We all have a desire to be "Special" it is a part of the human "hard drive" rather, we admit it or not.
KARMA RULES

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 11-28-2017 12:50 PM

You're being negative Doka....... You're looking at who was excluded. You need to look at things as the Left would do........

There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-28-2017 02:59 PM

"You're being negative Doka....... You're looking at who was excluded. You need to look at things as the Left would do........"

I am looking at things as the Left would do and I'm watching them do it. Some would rather be elevated by having somebody "blow smoke" up their rear-ends, even though it is a lie. Not real.

Can you tell me, that in it's self is NOT harmful? The World of pretend, that I'm better than any other human, is a dangerous path, for those who try to "walk" it.

There is always a "Day of Reckoning". Personally, I would rather work on my own delusions here and now, than have them "Ripped" away from me all at once, sounds very painful.

day of reckoning

noun

A time when the effects of one's past mistakes or misdeeds catch up with one

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/day-of-reckoning
KARMA RULES

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 11-29-2017 12:33 PM

Doka wrote: 11-28-2017 02:59 PM I am looking at things as the Left would do and I'm watching them do it. Some would rather be elevated by having somebody "blow smoke" up their rear-ends, even though it is a lie. Not real.
OK Doka, first, thanks for that mental picture..........

The thing is, the Left (what from I've observed) doesn't like having their deficiencies pointed out, much less run up the flagpole as they are wont to do with their political enemies. Don't get me wrong, the Right does some pretty horrific things themselves, especially when they wrap themselves up in the Bible and the ten Commandments and then date teenaged girls, or have extramarital affairs.

All I'm saying - and I'm trying not to offend or insult you (or anyone here for that matter) is that, we have consistency in our shock and outrage and not be PC along a political spectrum. I don't think its to much to ask........ But then again, I'm probably wrong

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-29-2017 04:11 PM

kbot wrote: 11-29-2017 12:33 PM
Doka wrote: 11-28-2017 02:59 PM I am looking at things as the Left would do and I'm watching them do it. Some would rather be elevated by having somebody "blow smoke" up their rear-ends, even though it is a lie. Not real.
OK Doka, first, thanks for that mental picture..........

The thing is, the Left (what from I've observed) doesn't like having their deficiencies pointed out, much less run up the flagpole as they are wont to do with their political enemies. Don't get me wrong, the Right does some pretty horrific things themselves, especially when they wrap themselves up in the Bible and the ten Commandments and then date teenaged girls, or have extramarital affairs.

All I'm saying - and I'm trying not to offend or insult you (or anyone here for that matter) is that, we have consistency in our shock and outrage and not be PC along a political spectrum. I don't think its to much to ask........ But then again, I'm probably wrong

No offense taken Kbot!

What I have been trying to say, and not very well , I'm hearing..... Is that what goes on in this old world is a Human problem , I don't give a rats A#$, about the labels (D or R). You can keep up on your "Consistency and equality Watch" that still suggests something More than Human, a division. That is where the Democrats have made their big mistake, their demand that they are superior in their ideology , they are better, smarter, kinder, blah, blah, and blah.
This is not any assumption on my part, this is something they have been telling outsiders, as well as their followers for a long time now! They have made their Superior Rules, They have looked down on others with disdain , I believe "Deplorables" is the term.

This Superiority Drive has been going on for a long time, brainwashed a lot of people into thinking something that they are not. Their Big Mistake is not being able to live up to their own, "standards", what you see happening is that something has been letting us see behind the curtain, they are nothing but Human like the rest of us, struggling to maintain power with delusions that are as old as Man himself to be better than other humans, when in fact they are NOT! Who is at fault?, Why we are, the sheeple, who put other humans on a pedestal . Always and forever to be disappointed.

Am I enjoying the current Matt Lauer flap, well ya, I am. :D
KARMA RULES

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 11-29-2017 08:48 PM

Doka wrote: 11-29-2017 04:11 PM Am I enjoying the current Matt Lauer flap, well ya, I am. :D
I hear what you're saying Doka, and I'm starting to see the rumblings on the MSM that average people are getting (????) pissed at the double-standards, whether its with the networks, political parties, genders......... I know what you mean about Lauer though, and, as more comes out, it is apparent that "everyone knew"........ It seems that a common thread that runs through all this is "power corrupts".

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-30-2017 01:27 AM

MEDIA
Tucker Takes On Liberal Over New PC Acronym: ‘LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP’ [VIDEO]

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/29/tucke ... app-video/

I was reading the comments as I usually do and came across this:

Kevin McAuley2 hours ago

As a Canadian, we DON'T have the ability to disagree. If you don't drink the kool-aid, you risk losing your job, your kids, your freedom even. If you can't tell me the difference between demi sexual and bi sexual, then why do we have the terms? It is to be divisive, and to create identity politics.

Could it be so? :?:
KARMA RULES

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 11-30-2017 04:50 PM

Soooooooo..... in order to "be free" in Canada, you now first have to be subservient?

Return to “News from a parallel universe”