My shocker from Earth's life giving Star! Have you seen this exact same sun anamoly?

Plants, animals, botanicals, crystals, eco-systems. Wonders of Ga'ia

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

My shocker from Earth's life giving Star! Have you seen this exact same sun anamoly?

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-02-2016 07:57 PM

THIS SIGHT SEEMED BIBLICAL IN NATURE! :shock:

ATTN: The last post includes our rough art of this amazing sunlight anamoly. Photo Bucket got a chigger up it's bum and posted the odd notice below. :rolleyes:

On the morning of January 24, 2006 while leaving Fort Branch, IN this had me staring west at the horizon like these 3 smilies...... :shock: :o 8)

I was normally home hours before 7:50 AM and I felt blessed to see this sight! All traffic was headed east and no one :oops: was following me. Many north and South travelers on U.S. Hwy 41 should have had a good view :wink: . Residents, at homes, on the west side of Ft. Branch had a good view if they were alert and lucky enough to see this rare sun pillar anomaly. The night before another driver and I made a long trip to Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana with stoker coal: 2 X 2 inch diameter pieces by the millions! Once back in our area I hung around the truck shop for 20 minutes which perfected my travel time line to see something I don't think I will ever see again!

Have you seen a huge sun pillar coming down on the western horizon through dark mammatus clouds with the rising sun breaking through fewer clouds with opening sky to the East :?: A lady in the UK told me she had seen the same thing over seas! Well! I'm happy for her and neither of us had pics to post! :oops:

Maybe this is a common sight and I hope interested FF members can post some exact pics found on the Internet! 8) No one could do that at Scotland's huge Unexplained Mysteries where my inquiry now has 16,067 views and just 23 replies. :mrgreen: It's been in the dreaded "Dark Pages" a long time but the guests still find it! :D

Here's to Photo Bucket :!: :raspberry Keep scrolling down to see our one and only star's reflection anomaly seen just once by me. I know I'll never, ever see that again. :wink:

Edited May 28, 2018 also noted below :lol: : Photo Bucket had a change of heart! They put it back in the OP! 8) Edited October 5th 2018 now it's gone again! :lol:

๐Ÿค” Since my posts are the only activity. This thread sure would be easy to delete from Unnatural History!

MK II โˆ†=ยฎโ„ข๐ŸŒŠ ๐Ÿšฃ ๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿ”ฎ ๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿ“ฝ ๐ŸŽฌ ๐Ÿšœ Storm! ๐ŸŒฉ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽท ๐ŸŽน ๐Ÿ“€ ๐ŸŒ‘ โณ
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 08-11-2023 12:17 AM, edited 24 times in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: 1 Wonder from Ga'ia's life giving Star! Have U seen this also?

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-09-2016 09:36 PM

I'll bump this back to "New posts" to ask the active members two questions.

#1 Where did the word Ga'ia originate?

#2 Who can reply that they have seen the same sun anomaly opposite the sunrise :?: If you've not seen the same sight please write what you think caused this rare to me sighting. :) Was there unseen ice crystals or power plant smoke high inside the Mammatus clouds? :confused:

Locally this sight was not news anywhere! And most surely it lasted long enough to be reported. Any more if there is no pic in a report it's not very interesting to the news media. So I'm glad I didn't call the Evansville Courier, the Princeton Daily Clarion, or the Star Times! :wink:

:mrgreen: Thanks to Ole Sol I had a great show that morning 10 years ago this month! 8) :hugesmile :bigup:

REF Scotland's Unexplained Mysteries: tonight the view count for my "report" has now gone up to 18,788! :D
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 05-10-2022 03:30 PM, edited 3 times in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: A copy and paste fresh from the UK 1/23/16

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-23-2016 02:28 PM

I should have waited until tomorrow to add this about an alike cloud formation. January 24, 10 years ago is the date I saw this apparently common sun light reflection off these exact clouds.

Austin, Texas' recent heavy rains for three weeks duration had cloud formations that look very much like the clouds to the upper horizon expelling our sunrise pillar opposite the sun coming up brightly behind me!

In an edit January 23, 2016 the above was rewritten since I'd used the wrong word -below- as the Mammatus Clouds were "above" and "to the upper horizon" per normal! :oops:

8)

Mammatus Clouds over Austin, Texas, USA :cool:

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/photo/ca ... ver_austin

I've never heard of that cloud formation. How about you?

Found inside most of my entries read "daily" is one fact found overseas in the UK and in the States. Asking pertinent questions never inspires anyone to answer them. :idea: Waking the dead in a lot of UK and US forums based on alternate news is really not possible either! :lol:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 05-10-2022 03:30 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-28-2016 10:11 AM

First off the bat, I am REALLY proud of this topic's view #'s count! :o :mrgreen:

I'm in and out today with a very short video on mammatus clouds............ :idea:

8) As noted above that was the cloud formation one absolutely huge, dark orange, and opaque sun pillar was projected downward through smack onto the western horizon :!:

https://weather.com/news/weather/video/ ... -explained

Comments :?: Questions :?: Or crickets :?: :crawl:

I wish you all :biglol: seeing the same sun anomaly. And when you do see it please post a note about your sighting here. :wink:

MK II :mrgreen:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 05-10-2022 03:31 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-26-2017 09:41 PM

Looks like they've failed to catch this same sunlight/sky anomaly! :mrgreen: Just give them time and some (just as lucky as me) individual will finally submit a video of what is depicted in our crude art work in the OP. :D

Part 1 with some cursing! :?

Here's 10 more anomalies in the sky, 'cept for my "one of" view! :P

Part 2 with some cursing! :?

MK II :mrgreen:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 05-10-2022 03:32 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 10-01-2017 09:43 PM

REF the OP missing our pic: So much for me having to update our rough art work at :raspberry Photobucket! Now where's that much needed smilie waving the BS flag? :lol: :lol:

Our son worked on getting this sunrise anomaly here twice! And after he worked his pc magic a second time, here it is again :!: :mrgreen:

Make sure when you see this same eye popping sight. Let us know right away in a post below this latest renewed entry! :wink:

:P Photo Bucket includes a perpetual view #'s counter! 8)
sunsetanomaly (1).jpg
sunsetanomaly (1).jpg (45.3 KiB) Viewed 9508 times
Photo Bucket apparently makes all pics public but PB does not know it's bum from a hole in the ground!; Sunrise! Not sunset! :lol: :P

The OP is not even "pinned" and it's got the most views of all topics! :mrgreen: :coolhat: :pinkjump: :pinkjump:

MK II :coolhat:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 05-10-2022 03:33 PM, edited 5 times in total.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 07-15-2018 08:53 AM

In the way more active days of the past. These multiple on topic postings from another a-like themed web site could trigger the ire of a moderator. Maybe not so much these days, eh? :wink: :mrgreen:

So let's go to Scotland where this sun anomaly inspired active members into action. Then after time and well past the OP start date. I finally posted a fast drawing of that sun generated sight. After 1 new positive comment and my much belated reply :oops: 3 years later. So many crickets chirped at once their chirps became a loud roar! :oops: :lol:

I hear them here too in far too many places and at the once heavily viewed, once extremely dusty, now long :oops: off line at Imaginative Worlds.com! :confused:

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/f ... he-clouds/

More mammatus clouds at Twitter tonight - August 10, 2019

By Jason Betzner @Chesapecten

That morning the so named mammary glands a-like clouds were far more prolific in numbers and resemblance than these pics linked here!

https://twitter.com/Chesapecten/status/ ... 18/photo/4

:idea: Comments? :D Questions? :) Or crickets? :(

:-\ ๐ŸŒ vs ๐Ÿข The race is on between you and the first new human member to post in the #1 thread with the most views!

ATTENTION!: Is there a dental surgeon visiting who's specialty is pulling hens teeth? Please post here because the "rarer" part is a post other than mine! :P :lol: :coolhat:

MK II โˆ†= :mrgreen:

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: My shocker from Earth's life giving Star! Have you seen this exact same sun anomoly?

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-08-2023 02:39 PM

Bump......

:-\ ๐ŸŒ vs ๐Ÿข The race is on between you and the first new human member to post in the #1 thread with the most views! Once it's reopened for new members, that is.โœจ

ATTENTION!: Is there a dental surgeon visiting who's specialty is pulling hens teeth? Please post here because the "rarer" part is a post other than mine! :P :lol: :coolhat:

MK II โˆ†= :mrgreen:

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: My shocker from Earth's life giving Star! Have you seen this exact same sun anamoly?

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-31-2023 06:56 AM

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS EXACT SAME SUN ANAMOLY? If so please report it.๐ŸŒžRe: My shocker from Earth's life giving Star! "bumped" today by Malaria_Kidd II ยป 08-09-2023 08:24 AM

:-\ ๐ŸŒ vs ๐Ÿข The race is on between you and the first new human member to post in the #1 thread with the most views! Once it's reopened for new members, that is.โœจ

ATTENTION!: Is there a dental surgeon visiting who's specialty is pulling hens teeth? Please post here because the "rarer" part is a post other than mine!
๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ โœ‹Here's the same old thread with 3 pages of active human participation! Still viewable at the long archived UK's Mysterial owner/admin Mark Elvidge.

Edited on September 6, 2023๐ŸŽ

Hah! This is not Mark Elvidge's archived Mysterial. It's now titled The Mysterial.๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ So our son's coloured chalk depiction will do ok on it's own in three other online cyber platforms themed the same as Linnea's Fantastic Forum.๐Ÿ˜Ž

http://mysterial.org.uk/cgi-bin/index.c ... 51&start=0

Our old sole Star/Sun's surprise will never be in our dreaded Dark Pages. If my repaired ๐Ÿ’“ can help us see it's life supporting light thanks to Ole Sole!โณ ๐Ÿ† ๐ŸŒ„

MK II ๐Ÿ™ Referencing my sig below our Star and home planet Earth: Let us all pray daily our nuke ๐Ÿ„ stocked heads of state SEE the brighter side of all life traveling at 67,000 mph inside our amazement filled Solar System. ๐ŸŒŒ ๐ŸŒŽ ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

๐ŸŒŽ ๐Ÿ” ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ—ป ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Return to โ€œThe Natural Worldโ€