Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

George Knapp - Air Force & UFOs / American Sea Monster 1

Post by Riddick » 10-18-2014 04:49 PM

Sunday, October 19 2014
Hosted by George Knapp
Guest(s): Robert Salas, Robert Bartholomew

In the first half, George Knapp welcomes Air Force insider and former FAA employee, Robert Salas, who will offer ample refutation to the Air Force statement: "No UFO reported, investigated and evaluated by the Air Force was ever an indication of threat to our national security."

2nd Half: Is there an American Loch Ness Monster? What is the likelihood that plesiosaur-creatures that have supposedly been extinct for millions of years, are alive and well and living in a US lake? Sociologist Robert Bartholomew will discuss the weird history of a monster called Champ through key sightings and events spanning decades.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 10-19-2014 01:09 PM

Should be an interesting show.

I've been reading a book recently highlighted on Coast concerning the connections between UFOs, the FBI and CIA and cover-ups arranged by the agencies as well as the Air Force. Highly recommend it if anyone's interested as the author explains though the use of official documents obtained under the4 Freedom of Information Act, how various government agencies moved information around between themselves, that one (such as the Air Force) could honestly state that they weren't investigating anything - because the FBI was, or the CIA was....

Also highlighted some incidents concerning UFO flights over sensitive nuclear test sites, and nuclear storage facilities that occurred in the late 1940s and early 1950s that had the Air Force and FBI extremely worried......

GK always has a superior shows, as far as I'm concerned. Noory lost me as a fan a long time ago with his lingering fascination with mediums and spiritualism.......
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Return to “George Knapp/C2C Sunday Host”