Riddick
Pirate

George Knapp - Champion MMA Fighter/ Beatles Controversy - 8/28/16

Post by Riddick » 08-25-2016 11:58 PM

Date: Sunday - August 28, 2016
Host: George Knapp
Guests: Frank Shamrock, Chuck Gunderson

Champion MMA Fighter/ Beatles Controversy

First half: Before Frank Shamrock became known professionally as ‘’The Legend’’—winning almost every mixed martial arts title in existence—he endured a childhood marred with abuse, neglect, and molestation that led to an equally troubled young adulthood. Shamrock joins George Knapp to discuss how his neglect as a child by his hippie mother and absentee father, his desperate act of armed robbery and subsequent incarceration in prison, eventually gave birth to fighter who would go on to dominate the sport for the next two decades.

Second half: Beatles expert, Chuck Gunderson, will discuss the 50th Anniversary of their ground breaking album Revolver and the group's last live performance on August 29, 1966, at Candlestick Park. Gunderson will shed light on the controversy surrounding John Lennon's ‘’Bigger than Jesus’’ statement which had the Klan following the band around the south while city councils passed resolutions to ban the Beatles as the group slogged its way around the country playing to half-empty stadiums.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: George Knapp - Champion MMA Fighter/ Beatles Controversy - 8/28/16

Post by Doka » 08-29-2016 01:31 PM

I have to confess, that I was absolutely sure that I would never, ever, be interested in the MMA /UFC or Frank Shamrock, Hur-rump! :realmad:

I had to be up late and it was on. I have to say it was one of the best non- ufo shows I have ever listened to! George was excellent and I would buy "A Bridge" from Mr. Shamrock any day! :D
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “George Knapp/C2C Sunday Host”