Riddick
Pirate

George Knapp - Survival After Death - 3/26/17

Post by Riddick » 03-23-2017 11:56 PM

Date: Sunday - March 26, 2017
Host: George Knapp
Guests: Leslie Kean

Survival After Death

While exploring the evidence for an afterlife, journalist Leslie Kean witnessed some unbelievable things that are not supposed to be possible in our material world - yet they were undeniably real. She joins George Knapp to discuss her realization that there are still aspects of Nature which are neither understood or accepted, even though their reality has profound implications for understanding the true breadth of the human psyche and its possible continuity after death.

Guest TBA in the latter half.
Last edited by Riddick on 03-24-2017 05:08 PM, edited 1 time in total.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Geroge Knapp - Survival After Death - 3/26/17

Post by Doka » 03-24-2017 10:36 AM

Sounds like a good program. I always wonder if people knew the human soul was infinite, would they act better? Would they clean up their Karma ? I'm a bit skeptical on that one, too much for most 3-minds to wrap around.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 03-24-2017 05:04 PM

Doka wrote:Sounds like a good program. I always wonder if people knew the human soul was infinite, would they act better? Would they clean up their Karma ? I'm a bit skeptical on that one, too much for most 3-minds to wrap around.
I guess a question I would have if the human soul is infinite, how many Karma clean-up chances are there? If just the one, yeah, it'd certainly behoove folks to clean up their act now as there'd BE no later.

But then there's the thought The Karmic cleaning isn't a one-time deal; as souls we're here now, we've been here before, and we'll be here again. Not only that, what exactly is infinite? Never ending, but it goes both ways, no end and NO START??? Sounds like a circle don'it?

Add to that the idea that what is infinite, is NOW, no past, no future, just a timeless point in eternity viewed from an infinity of angles, and you've got something for sure that's difficult to fathom

In any event, I'd say at any given point acting better can only help and certainly can't hurt one's position on the Karma chart, donchathink?
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-27-2017 12:08 AM

Riddick wrote:
Doka wrote:Sounds like a good program. I always wonder if people knew the human soul was infinite, would they act better? Would they clean up their Karma ? I'm a bit skeptical on that one, too much for most 3-minds to wrap around.
I guess a question I would have if the human soul is infinite, how many Karma clean-up chances are there? If just the one, yeah, it'd certainly behoove folks to clean up their act now as there'd BE no later.

But then there's the thought The Karmic cleaning isn't a one-time deal; as souls we're here now, we've been here before, and we'll be here again. Not only that, what exactly is infinite? Never ending, but it goes both ways, no end and NO START??? Sounds like a circle don'it?

Add to that the idea that what is infinite, is NOW, no past, no future, just a timeless point in eternity viewed from an infinity of angles, and you've got something for sure that's difficult to fathom

In any event, I'd say at any given point acting better can only help and certainly can't hurt one's position on the Karma chart, donchathink?
=============================
We go through many lives, and perhaps many more, it can be a school or a prison. Lets say none of us are here because , ....no one on this planet are here because they are perfect, but to become aware of right and wrong and proceed with integrity, sharing with others, taking care of our own families, understanding that we are not here to change the world but to let the world change us. With no hate ,greed or envy. There are lots of soul less semi-humans here that want to cause us great harm, and a lot of people who are joining them at a great cost to them selves ,that they may never have enough lives to ever figure it out. It's not a "Goody Goody process by any means! It's mean and cruel, until our soul is fine tuned like the finest fired steel. Just think if all the crap that most of us have been through all the "tests" we have come through and Not be stuck in bitterness and envy, hate, ya there are few bright and living souls around, and I certainly wouldn't mind being one them, but ya never know.....

I would much rather be flying around the Cosmos..having adventures beyond my wildest dreams, going home. And no more physical pain ,I find that quite appealing at the moment. And maybe one of these lives I won't have to come back here! :D

OK my ramble is over.........
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “George Knapp/C2C Sunday Host”