100 Dead / 2 Days = Coming Civil War?

War, News and Stories of Iraq

Moderator: Super Moderators

Post by Guest » 02-13-2004 09:40 PM

Oil ‘may’ be the reason (just under the surface of what the CIA controlled media tells us) for the war, but I'm inclined to believe that the even deeper, 'actual' reason for the U. S. takeover of Iraq has more to do with the fact that it's estimated that Iraq has at least 10,000 archeological sites that have yet to be excavated by modern human. It is my belief, and many others of non-mainstream thinking that many of those sites hold information about our human past that the PTB would rather us ‘common people’ of the world never have a chance to even discover. The ancient city of Babylon is located just 50 miles south of Baghdad - can you imagine what MUST be under those time-covered sands?

There is great speculation today of why it is that Saddam thinks he is the reincarnated soul of
King Nebachudnezzar (builder of the bible's "Tower of Babel"), who in-turn thought that he was the reincarnated spirit of King Nimrod.

Even if some of the people who aren't a part the non-mainstream thinking of the possibility that there is some 'incriminating evidence' that our (‘allowed to be kept‘) written history might indeed be different than we are told, that who we humans really are and where we come from might be buried beneath sands of Iraq, and that the day will come when many peoples travel back to the homeland of their ancestors when it is rebuilt - Babylon - it would seem that these same people who believe so devoutly in their bible prophecies MUST believe that the 'New Babylon' WILL be built, and that there will be massive pilgrimages to it.

Note: The idea that the "Tower of Babel" could actually have once been a heretofore 'lost technology' that is akin to what we modern-day humans would think of as a 'Star-gate' really isn‘t that far-fetched.

Think about it: Why would the U. S. Guv be so deceitful with the actual reasons, which it gave 'all the world', for wanting to invade and occupy Iraq, even though 95% of our world was, and still is (though the numbers of people world-wide who strongly disapprove increase daily), undeniably AGAINST them doing so?
Last edited by Guest on 02-13-2004 11:15 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Iris
Pirate

Post by Iris » 02-13-2004 10:24 PM

Alan, the interview with Ellen Mariani shows you what she and her lawyer believe, and what evidence they have remain to be seen.

You heard Mariani's side from "the horse's mouth" -- so of what relevance is it who was doing the interviewing? That doesn't mean Mariani is either right or wrong -- that remains to be proven in a court of law. But after listening to that interview, now we know what her position is.
Last edited by Iris on 02-13-2004 10:33 PM, edited 1 time in total.
We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately. B. Franklin

Iris
Pirate

Post by Iris » 02-13-2004 10:25 PM

Truett, that's an interesting thought -- about the history buried there -- and it's been months since I've heard mention of it. I'll hang out with that idea and see how it feels. :)
We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately. B. Franklin

mudwoman
Pirate

Post by mudwoman » 02-14-2004 01:26 AM

Alan62 wrote: …Bush did the right thing invading Iraq after 9/11...

...If 9/11 never happened this invasion of Iraq wouldnt have either....

...The show of strength we displayed in a radical Muslim country showed we arent a paper tiger that will ever take this s*it.
Accountabilty isnt something these Arab nations have with the west. We hit a bad guy that had the billions & serious hatred of America with the ability to bankroll & support other terrorist attacks against our country...

...I hope that we get some Iraqi oil to to recoup the billions spent on this retaliatory military action..

...We were attacked by radical Arab, religous, psychotic, zealots & we got one of the players...
Il Duce did the wrong thing in invading Iraq after 9/11 since Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. If 9/11 had never happened thug puppet would have invaded anyway as he had the plans on his desk from the first day of his bastard presidency. Pearl, Wolfdrips, RumDum, Condi and the rest of the Black Boots had all the T’s crossed and the I’s dotted.

Men and woman and children life essence swallowed by the sands of Iraq at our hands is holds no more honor than it did in the jungles of Vietnam.

Did you volunteer to be a part of this bloody “show of strength“? Or are you another chickenhawk?

Get real about the oil. It belongs to Halliburton, British Petrol and the rest of the gang-o-theives.

We got a player? A pretender, yes. A wanna be, yes. Not a player on the international terrorist stage.
Alan62 wrote: The reason why the Iraq doesnt want democracy is because they're a radical violent Muslim desert culture that couldnt relate to democracy, peace, love or understanding...
THEY NEVER WILL
The Koran teaches to " kill the unbelievers " mix that with poverty, isolation & the desert heat & you've got some violent a**holes.
Show us your personal understanding of the Koran. Not something you have heard. Have you read the texts? If so please share…
Last edited by mudwoman on 02-14-2004 03:21 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » 02-14-2004 01:55 AM

Alan62 wrote: The show of strength we displayed in a radical Muslim country showed we arent a paper tiger that will ever take this s*it.
Accountabilty isnt something these Arab nations have with the west. We hit a bad guy that had the billions & serious hatred of America with the ability to bankroll & support other terrorist attacks against our country.
Hmmm, in the spirit of 'constructive debate', let me put forth an analogy here.

Let us say that the United States has the overwhelming physical strength, stamina and overall fortitude to match that of a World Heavy Weight Boxing Champion, and by comparison, let us assign most of the rest of the 180 plus countries of the world with a role that closely mimics the power of a class of over one hundred 10-year-old 5th graders.

If you were in a confined space, and had your choice of fighting, to the death, either ONE awesome boxer or 100 kids at once - which situation would you choose?

Myself, I would choose the lone enemy, not the multitude of individuals of which I couldn't even BEGIN to focus my one pair of eyes on once they got the chance to spread-out and come at me from EVERY angle.

It is most illogical (meaning 'highly stupid', in this case) for any one country of the world to actively make sworn enemies out of most of the rest of the countries in the world; this CONFINED space called Earth.
Last edited by Guest on 02-14-2004 02:26 AM, edited 1 time in total.

CindyLouWho
Pirate

Post by CindyLouWho » 02-14-2004 01:58 AM

Truett wrote: It's most illogical (meaning 'highly stupid', in this case) for any one country of the world to actively make sworn enemies out of most of the rest of the countries in the world; this CONFINED space called Earth.
Preach it, Reverend Truett!!!

Amen!!

mudwoman
Pirate

Post by mudwoman » 02-14-2004 02:18 AM

Truett wrote: It's most illogical (meaning 'highly stupid', in this case) for any one country of the world to actively make sworn enemies out of most of the rest of the countries in the world; this CONFINED space called Earth.
Agreed!

The US has gone even farther and made sworn enemies out of most of the rest of the people on this little planetship.

Stupid squared!

mudwoman
Pirate

Post by mudwoman » 02-14-2004 03:28 PM

Alan62 wrote: Mudwoman asks,

" Did you volunteer in the bloody show of strength or was I another Chickenhawk " ?
No, I'm 42 helping to raise 2 kids.

But, I volunteered to help search for your fellow countrymen & my Union Brothers in the rubble after the 9/11 attack & partake in the cleanup, allthough I wasnt called.
Also I volunteered a weeks salary to the 9/11 fund.
& last but not least I volunteered my tears & 3 funerals, 2 Union brothers that I went to trade school with & a Fireman who lived down the block who was my Dad's fishing buddy.
As far as the Koran goes, I dont think it's a peacefull religon..
Here's a link..
www.acts1711.com/islam
Click around there, you decide..

Mudwoman, your handle is fitting, you come across like a bottom feeder..
You have nerve with your namecalling..
What are your goals?
Anarchy ?
Who will fill the voids?
Are you a Muslim ?
First I should apologize for my chickenhawk remark since I don't know you.

As a citizen I do have a right to blast a (bastard - as Il duce is) POTUS and his criminal behavior.

I am sorry about your personal loss due to 9/11. You are not alone nor are you alone in your volunteerism.

We need to separate the two issues (9/11 and Iraq). One has nothing to do with the other.

There is no connection between 9/11 and the war of aggression at the behest of the slimy likes Il Duce and his masters against Iraq. They are murdering, thieving thugs.

What was done by launching this preemptive war was unconstitutional, un-American and internationally criminal. 9/11 and the Big Lie about WMD was just an excuse to do what the Pig corporations wanted to do all along.

I agree there is a high likelihood, from what I have heard and read that there is a larger agenda (as well pointed out by Truett's post - the archeological sites and the secrets they could reveal). This larger agenda is at work in every level in many ways in the world now as it has been for a long. long time.
Last edited by mudwoman on 02-14-2004 06:19 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Iris
Pirate

Post by Iris » 02-14-2004 09:23 PM

Alan62 wrote: Everyone, everyone had that bruised look as they walked the streets to get to thier jobs, looked like the " night of the living dead" , peoples necks were sideways, like all cricked up, the stench of jet fuel & burnt humans lasted for months , undescribable.
MAJOR BUMMER for sure. I'll bet it was just awful! Can you even imagine how it must be in Afghanistan, and in Iraq? Wow. Little kids, and everything. The whole infrastructure taken out. Women and children and grandparents dead. DU munitions poisoning the land forever to come. SOOOOO sad! :( :( :(
But theres a logical train of thought that blasting Iraq after 9/11
But why??? They never did anything to us.
makes for a safer world from future terrorist acts like this..
How do you figure? If you saw the WTC and the sorrow and wanted to strike out... don't you figure they see the same and want to strike back? Where does it end?
but how/where do we start from preventing this from happening again :confused:
We stop. 9-11 wasn't a war -- it was a terrorist act -- it was a criminal act. The criminals that did it should be tried in an international court of law. Justice should be done. But how could bombing two countries to smithereens in response to a terrorist act be justice?

Switzerland is not afraid of terrorists. But then, they don't go around bombing people and overthrowing other people's governments, and stationing their troops all over the place.

What if... just for a novel concept... we decided to read and follow our Constitution, and use our military only for protecting us from attack from another government/country -- which is the only use that it authorizes? How much money would we have saved? How many hungry children could be fed with that money? Or streets repaved? Or power plants and bridges rebuilt? Or kids educated? Or alternative energy sources developed?
Last edited by Iris on 02-14-2004 09:34 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Iris
Pirate

Post by Iris » 02-15-2004 12:57 AM

Mankind has been choosing sides for hundreds of years, and we're no farther ahead than we ever were. No... if things are going to improve, we're going to have to try something different.

I'm not Mary Poppins, sweetie. I'm a gun-totin' green-eyed redheaded Norwegian Taurus with a temper, a license to carry, and a gas-powered chainsaw and three dogs to get rid of the evidence -- plus a large freezer. I'll be right there beside you in the trenches if needed to defend this land I love. I'm also a fairly good aim, and I'm too old to have time to put up with any guff.

But an act of terrorism is not an act of war. An act of war is when a government/country attacks another -- not when a few loose nuts do.
Last edited by Iris on 02-15-2004 01:16 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » 02-15-2004 01:04 AM

MANY researchers who have diligently studied the WTC debacle have tried time and again to get the mainstream public to realize that the U. S. Guv is the actual party responsible for 911.
Last edited by Guest on 02-15-2004 01:06 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Aloha
Pirate

Post by Aloha » 02-17-2004 01:04 AM

That was the only thing positive to me about 911 is how the people of New York took care of each other....and they were let down by their national government....and it gave me hope that if something were to happen then it would be the people who would take care of things.... not the politicians in Washington... there's just too much Godda* bulls**t up there...in Washington....

Post by Guest » 02-17-2004 02:17 AM

Aloha wrote: That was the only thing positive to me about 911 is how the people of New York took care of each other....and they were let down by their national government....and it gave me hope that if something were to happen then it would be the people who would take care of things.

I AGREE with you, Aloha.
Aloha wrote: ... not the politicians in Washington... there's just too much Godda* bulls**t up there...in Washington....

VERY well said!

Return to “Iraq”