Post by Corvid » 10-31-2004 01:04 AM

_$.... at today's prices :D

mudwoman
Pirate

Post by mudwoman » 10-31-2004 01:57 AM

:cool: = Corvyspeak

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 10-31-2004 02:34 AM

Thank you, Corvid. I visualize Kerry surging in power. Called by his destiny to lead America - at the time and place where I too, stand ready to work, to get serious, to sacrifice more, to take nothing for granted. To stand in true fellowship, and be up to the great undertaking.

Thank you for taking the time to send this message for me, Corvid. I needed a reaching out. My ritual, started late, took some getting in to. The dark candle would not go out. It was a tiny, evil looking flame that sputtered and clung to whatever air and fuel it could suck in. I realized I needed to put it out myself. Which I did. Then removed the remains outside. The fires would not stay burning...in the small burner. I really was distracted about the grounding with the earth chakra.

Not knowing what else to do, I was desperate to go outside and actually stand on the earth. And I did. And then was drawn to the huge pine tree, with the moon in its branches, high overhead. Leaning in to the tree, the huge trunk, warm and steady, feeling with it, the strong roots going down, down into the earth. Then, a feeling of sadness, as the tree was so alive, but so rooted to the earth.... freedom? movement? Questions, and no clear answers given up - the tree still holds its wisdom - but my eyes were drawn up, towards the sky and the moon. This was infinitely calming.... When I came back inside, the white candle was burning brightly. I sent my blessings out to all, to bless and to receive blessings. I feel much more connected, and I am. And solemn. And hopeful. There is grave work to be done, but the way is clear. There is much power here. I sense when you are weary, this power will carry you - and when you are purposeful and join with it - your strides are long on the pathway, the circle....

We are always at the beginning, and the end.

Joolz
Pirate

Post by Joolz » 10-31-2004 03:19 AM

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here, Linn. It sounds like things went exactly as they were supposed to go for you, and you got what you needed from it, which is as it should be. :)

Corvid and I both commented on how loooooong to took to feed all the negative stuff we've been feeling into the black candle. It was amazing to actually feel how much had built up within us, and to let it go, to breathe it into that candle. The white candle was so much easier to connect with and to feed our hopes, our dreams, our will, into.

All in all, it went well, though. Tomorrow, we will bury the black candle in a well-guarded place, and will toss the ashes from the needfire to the winds in the garden.

I spent a long time after we were done dancing and weaving the energy... we listened to Krishna Das (dunno if anyone knows who that is?) and Iz (the Hawaiian guy who does the version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World that Art uses for bumper music sometimes)... and I danced and built and released energy... and Cody (me doggy) helped with that. ;) He loves dancing with mommy.

We are weaving a better world...

Strand by strand
Hand over hand
Thread by thread
We weave the world...

You are right. There is much work to be done. But we are ready and our hands and our hearts are willing.

Blessings to All who were with us in Spirit tonight. Thank you!
Image Anchors Aweigh!

mudwoman
Pirate

Post by mudwoman » 10-31-2004 03:25 AM

Linn, I am crying. You gave voice to my feelings. Thank you.

CindyLouWho
Pirate

Post by CindyLouWho » 10-31-2004 03:50 AM

... So poetically felt and expressed ...

Thank you for the mental & spiritual peeks into your experiences!

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 10-31-2004 03:57 AM

Joolz! Thanks for bringing us to the needfire. And, Sandy - I was clearly connected in thought with you, across the water on the peninsula - when I was with the tree, the sky and the moon. Maybe a challenge for us, is to transmute the deep sadness into purpose.....within the circle. Time to douse the candle, and get some rest, and to be carried along in the wave of energy of the needfires.

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 10-31-2004 04:00 AM

Hey, Cindy - I was thinking of you earlier, and wondering if you were still asleep. Glad you joined us here. An uplifting.... :)
Help is on the way.

Joolz
Pirate

Post by Joolz » 10-31-2004 04:00 AM

And Linn... your instincts took you out under the moon and the stars to that tree. That was the best possible grounding you could've had. I am so glad.
Image Anchors Aweigh!

Joolz
Pirate

Post by Joolz » 10-31-2004 04:02 AM

Yes... goodnight and good rest, my friends. I feel renewed and ready to do the work we must. :)
Image Anchors Aweigh!

Corvid
Anchors Aweigh

Post by Corvid » 10-31-2004 04:02 AM

It is good that the puppy can vance with Joolz.... corvid dances like an old, goofy white guy.

Eber seen a stork on acid?

mudwoman
Pirate

Post by mudwoman » 10-31-2004 04:03 AM

The coyotes have been yipping and calling every night, since the full moon, their voices filling the valley. Yet, all was silent during the burning.

I burned my needfire in a large copper bowl. After the fire went out, I carried it down to my big pond. The pond is fed by the spring up on the hill, behind the house, and the water flows out of the pond to join Chimacum creek. The creek takes a long meander to the bay, and in time to the ocean.

As I knelt at the water's edge, and began adding the ashes to the water, the coyotes started calling again. And then there were frogs answering the coyotes! They are supposed to be asleep now, in the late Fall. Sometimes in the Spring they talk with the coyotes, but I have never heard them do so, this late in the year.

Frogs are very special to me, so it felt like an affirmation that they talked tonight.

I have difficulty expressing in words things of a spiritual nature, but I wanted very much, to share this with you. Something was moving through me, and all around me tonight. The frogs and coyotes knew it too.

Corvid
Anchors Aweigh

Post by Corvid » 10-31-2004 04:04 AM

...tho just why a stork should need to do acid escapes me for the moment.:rolleyes::p :rolleyes: :eek: :)

Joolz
Pirate

Post by Joolz » 10-31-2004 04:05 AM

Hey, we just gained an hour, too! Look at those posting times. hehehe
Image Anchors Aweigh!

Return to “Alt News Blog”