For My Next Show, Requests and Dedications

Fantastic Forum Pirate Radio, Art Bell Fan Book

Moderator: Super Moderators

For My Next Show, Requests and Dedications

Post by Guest » 02-03-2003 02:46 AM

The Request Lines are open and I'll also be doing Dedications.

Here is a list of artists and groups which I have on my HD which you can choose from:

AC-DC, Aerosmith, Alan Parsons Project, Allman Brothers Band, The Animals, Bachman Turner Overdrive, Beach Boys, Beatles, Bee Gees, Billy Joel, Blood, Sweat and Tears, The Blues Brothers, Bob Dylan, Bob Marley, Bob Seger, Bonnie Raitt, Bruce Springsteen, Burt Bacharach, The Byrds, Carol King, The Cars, Cat Stevens, Cheap Trick, Chicago, Chuck Berry, Cream, CCR, CSN (and sometimes Y), Dances With Wolves Sountrack, Dan Fogelberg, Dave Clark Five, David Bowie, Deep Purple, Dionne Warwick, Dire Straits, Doobie Brothers, Don Henley, Donovan, The Doors, Eagles, Electric Light Orchestra, Elvis Costello, Elvis Presley, Emerson, Lake and Palmer, Eric Clapton, Fats Domino, Fleetwood Mac, Foreigner, Four Tops, Fran Sinatra, Frank Zappa, Genesis, George Harrison, Grand Funk Railroad, The Grateful Dead, Harry Nilsson, Heart, J. Guiles Band, Jackson Browne, James Brown, James Taylor, Janis Joplin, Jefferson Airplane/Starship, Jerry Jeff Walker, Jethro Tull, Jim Croce, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Cocker, Joe Walsh, John Denver, John Lennon, John Mellencamp, John Williams, Johnny Cash, Johnny Rivers, Joni Mitchell, Journey, Judas Priest, Juice Newton, Karla Bonoff, The Kinks, Led Zeppelin, Leon Russel, Linda Ronstadt, Little Feat, Loggins and Messina, Loverboy, Lovin' Spoonful, Lyle Lovett, Lynyrd Skynerd, Mama's and the Papa's, Marcia Ball, Marvin Gaye, Melissa Etheridge, The Monkees, The Moody Blues, Neil Diamond, Neil Young, Paul McCartney, Paul Simon, Peter Gabriel, Phil Collins, Pink Floyd, The Police, The Pretenders, Prince, Queen, rare Earth, The Racals, Robert Johnson, Roberta Flack, Robin Trower, Rod Stewart, The Rolling Stones, Rush, Sam and Dave, Sam Cooke, Sammy Hagar, Santana, Sarah McLachlan, Sheryl Crow, Simon and Garfunkel, Sly And The Family Stone (or Sly Stoned and his Ripped Relatives), Star Trek, Steely Dan, Steppenwolf, Steve Miller Band, Steve Winwood, Stevie Nicks, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Stevie Wonder, Sting, Supertramp, Supremes, Talking Heads, The Temptations, The Association, The Fixx, Soundtrack from The Music Man, The Who, Three Dog Night, Tina Turner, Tod Rundgren, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Tommy James, TV Themes, Sountrack from Twin Peaks, U2, Van Halen, Van Morrison, War, Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson, Wilson Pickett, Music From The X-Files, Yes and ZZ Top and about 5 hundred other tunes by different artists. I will post them as soon as I can. As far as Dedications go, I'll put together a nice format for you and your intended. Stay tuned, y'all.

------------------
Peace,

[This message has been edited by Captain Kundalini (edited 03 February 2003).]

eaddie
Pirate

Post by eaddie » 02-03-2003 03:29 PM

Jim Croce.."I'll have to say I love you in/with a song".....or my first choice if you have it??...don't see it listed..so okay if not..dan fogleberg.."LONGER"..thanks capt. k..what a great job Image Image

[This message has been edited by eaddie (edited 03 February 2003).]

Post by Guest » 02-03-2003 04:20 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Linnea:
Hiya Cap'n K Joe Cocker - Up Where We Belong</font>
You are both in luck. Image I just added some Dan Fogelberg last night.
By the way, my current staus on Kazaa noting that I have over 3,000 tracks:
Supreme Being. Image

Gwen
Pirate

Post by Gwen » 02-03-2003 04:26 PM

CK, do ya happen to have Procol Harem's "Whiter Shade of Pale?"
It's one of those songs that takes me waaayyyy back.

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 02-03-2003 04:27 PM

Oh oh - If I only get one, just changed my mind for my all time favorite - Image

Nilsson - Everybody's Talking at Me

Thanks, Cap't K

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 02-03-2003 04:28 PM

Hi Gwen! CK!

Post by Guest » 02-03-2003 04:31 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gwen:
CK, do ya happen to have Procol Harem's "Whiter Shade of Pale?"
It's one of those songs that takes me waaayyyy back.
</font>
I've got it. Image

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 02-03-2003 04:33 PM

Also, CK - anything for the parrot heads? Image
Margaritaville?
As in waasted away in -

Post by Guest » 02-03-2003 04:35 PM

Until otherwise notified, only one request/dedication per customer.
Format is as follows:

Your name, the song you want to request/dedicate, the artist (if known), who it's going out to (first names only), your city/state and where the song is going out to. Let's keep it simple. Image

Post by Guest » 02-03-2003 04:40 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Linnea:
Also, CK - anything for the parrot heads? Image
Margaritaville?
As in waasted away in -
</font>
So far, so good. I gotcha covered. Image

eaddie
Pirate

Post by eaddie » 02-03-2003 05:10 PM

Thanks Capt K.

eaddie: request: Longer by Dan Fogleberg.

(hope this is a clearer format)

lutefisk
Pirate

Post by lutefisk » 02-04-2003 02:51 AM

Hey CK Thanks for doing this! Do you have Alan Parson's "Psychobabble-rap?" That's one of my most favoritist songs! I'd like to dedicate it to all the people who can't stand Dr.Phil! Image

Post by Guest » 02-04-2003 04:17 AM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by lutefisk:
Hey CK Thanks for doing this! Do you have Alan Parson's "Psychobabble-rap?" That's one of my most favoritist songs! I'd like to dedicate it to all the people who can't stand Dr.Phil! Image</font>
You can put me in among that group. I loathe that guy! I saw him assault some guy once on Oprah and nothing was done about it. I would have had the bastard busted!
Anyway, I'll get the song.

lutefisk
Pirate

Post by lutefisk » 02-04-2003 12:33 PM

Thank you kindly! Image

Area13Ky
Pirate

Post by Area13Ky » 02-07-2003 09:35 PM

Powder Finger by Neil Young ......Lookout Mama there's a white boat coming up the river

------------------
formerly known as PackRat

Return to “Fantastic Forum Productions”