Always Be Ready To Go Camping

Moderator: Super Moderators

Marlantis Buzz
Pirate

Always Be Ready To Go Camping

Post by Marlantis Buzz » 10-11-2005 08:32 AM

My research finds suggest that every country is going to soon experience a problem with the climate. Part of the problems are under the control of an ancient device that is warning us to be prepared. A device left behind by us. A device that knew money was going to get in the way from helping those in need. A device that knew when it starts to Rock & Roll, some countries out there will try to take advantage of this situation and gain some control. Not! This device knows the future. It is designed to WAKE US ALL UP. My research says thus far it will get it's way this time. So lets make it easier on our selves. Be ready to go camping. Share with those around you...even it you don't like them. I can't dwell on this much right now because I have to go to work but I'll explain further my side of things and hope it helps those out there when your time comes....and it will if it hasn't already. This thread is for those who have something to offer in helping us take care of each other. The device is called ... Yggdrasil. It is what is really in control of more than you can imagine. It can be beat...it wants you to and that's the point.

My first complaint...I hope our most recent civilian space man enjoy's that big steak and glass of red wine he just spent several millian dollars to earn at the end of his flight. There are a lot of mouths that could heve been fed over the cost of the joy ride. Sorry, I just had to get that out. This isn't meant to be a place to bitch but a place to help each other.

I've been asked to stop being so secret...well okay! Put on your seat belt.
"many had good charts for new land seeking old, for the booty of Atlantis could be found, with the right map in fold". BUZZism

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 10-11-2005 10:49 PM

Seat Belt Hooked. Okey Dokey ready for the ride.

fabzilla
Pirate

Post by fabzilla » 10-12-2005 04:19 AM

About time

:D

Mr Secret Agent man...

;)

Just kidding of course.

Not only should water be at the top of the list but also fortified drinks, juices and such, packed with vitamins and other essentials.

As the pharma fundies make their moves and something occurs, forget about supplements for the masses.

:cool:
Ah drrr drrr drrr

seattlegal
Pirate

Post by seattlegal » 10-12-2005 05:08 AM

The device is called ... Yggdrasil. It is what is really in control of more than you can imagine. It can be beat...it wants you to and that's the point.

Well, how do you make a lady happy? ;)

Not only should water be at the top of the list but also fortified drinks, juices and such, packed with vitamins and other essentials.

As the pharma fundies make their moves and something occurs, forget about supplements for the masses.

No thanks to CAFTA. :mad:

Marlantis Buzz
Pirate

Post by Marlantis Buzz » 10-12-2005 09:20 AM

Always hand her the clicker first. Know when to rub her feet...before she asks.Never give her flowers...she will think you are up to something. :cool:

Okay...back to subject....
Look up Yggdrasil, Tree of life, via google. Notice how most images provided share certain characteristics regardless of origin. You will in time notice other characteristis they share elsewhere. Doing this on your own helps retain the images. Each of you will find things the other doesn't. You will even find and see things I don't. I do ask that those of you participating indicate if you are left handed.
"many had good charts for new land seeking old, for the booty of Atlantis could be found, with the right map in fold". BUZZism

Marlantis Buzz
Pirate

Post by Marlantis Buzz » 10-12-2005 10:02 AM

Look up the word YEGG. The bigger and older of a dictionary the better. List your finds.

If anyone has trouble with their computer during this research please indicate so. I suspect new members may pop up and want to jump in to debunk. Please do in an intelligent manner. This session will last several days, perhaps weeks. If it screws up someone else's report or book in the making...it wasn't meant to. Any suits out there concerned about were I'm going with this, don't worry...I've noticed where the time line has leveled off.

Anyone out there know the whereabouts of Charles CHUCK McKee, former OPD/COCOSO/teacher/author/retired, please direct him to this thread. He will appreciate what has developed from 1972.

Marlantis Buzz
Pirate

Post by Marlantis Buzz » 10-22-2005 03:44 AM

Here is a small taste from Emily...

Marlantis Buzz
Pirate

Post by Marlantis Buzz » 10-22-2005 03:47 AM

Hmmmmmmm, looks like it got zapped. Ahhhhhh, never mind.:confused:

fabzilla
Pirate

Post by fabzilla » 10-22-2005 04:04 AM

What happened to the image?

:confused:
Ah drrr drrr drrr

Marlantis Buzz
Pirate

Post by Marlantis Buzz » 10-22-2005 04:12 AM

It was zapped...ahh er something happen to it . No problem. I'll leave it alone.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 10-22-2005 04:13 AM

fabzilla wrote: What happened to the image?

:confused:

I looked for it. It says he posted an image em.jpg but when I try to open it I get this message:
The image “attachment.php?s=&postid=324657” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
I suggest you try resaving it then reposting it.

Marlantis Buzz
Pirate

Post by Marlantis Buzz » 10-22-2005 04:25 AM

Naw that's okay but thanks anyway Dale...I suspect it occured before it reached FF. I don't take it personal...I just take the hint and once again I don't wonder if it's from the FF's side of the fence. I'll leave this one alone.

cherry
Pirate

Post by cherry » 11-09-2005 06:56 AM

It's too hot to go camping. What happened to fall in Texas?

The media and protestors left Cindy Sheehan's Gold Star Families For Peace demonstration near the Crawford Ranch last summer because of the heat -- over 105 in the shade, you can imagine what it was like under the main event tent.

Most of the Gold Star families booked rooms in town.

Waverider
Pirate

Post by Waverider » 11-09-2005 06:17 PM

http://home.earthlink.net/~9worlds/worldtree.html

So what are you saying Buzz?

Why did this thread peter out?
What's it all about?

http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~cherryne/m ... rasil.html
Last edited by Waverider on 11-09-2005 06:23 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Marlantis Buzz
Pirate

Post by Marlantis Buzz » 11-11-2005 10:44 AM

I'm not going to continue with that image but will pick the pace here. Sorry, been busy with work. Good F/U Wave. I'll get back to this ...

Return to “Earth/ Weather/ Climate”