Hello Everyone

Seti Team Art Bell

Moderator: Super Moderators

[email protected]
Pirate

Hello Everyone

Post by [email protected] » 09-01-2006 10:10 PM

I have decided to start crunching seti@home again and hope I can help Team Art Bell kick some A$$. Pam Heinze I have tried E-mailing you but My messages get returned. Pam did you ever get your computers all hooked up?

SetiCruncher
Pirate

Post by SetiCruncher » 09-01-2006 11:15 PM

Hiya Seti,

Welcome to Team Art Bell! Great to have another cruncher :)
Veritas, Aequitas, Fides

Pam Heinze
Pirate

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Pam Heinze » 09-02-2006 12:11 AM

[email][email protected][/email] wrote: I have decided to start crunching seti@home again and hope I can help Team Art Bell kick some A$$. Pam Heinze I have tried E-mailing you but My messages get returned. Pam did you ever get your computers all hooked up?

Hey, buddy! Welcome back. Maybe something is screwy with my isp, but I've sent you an email, see if you can answer it.

I never got ltsp going, if that's what you mean. I guess it's over my head. Instead of trying to run a lot of little cheap computers, I've decided to run a few good ones. This weekend's project is to put my FX-60 into a case and install Windows XP and Prey on it.

Be sure to sign uphere and get optimized apps. With Simon's app info xml, you don't have to drain your cache before you switch!

:D
I wish I had my radio,
I'd tune it to some friendly voices....

[email protected]
Pirate

Thanks and Great

Post by [email protected] » 09-02-2006 12:34 AM

Thanks SetiCruncher and great to here from you pam haven't checked e-mail yet. I have 17 Crunchers going right now less than half the crunch power I had when I left. I just bought a Intel E6600 dualcoreduo 4Mb L2. I cant believe no one has passed me on seti@home. I have been Crunching Rosetta@home last few months. So pam you have a AMD FX CPU thats going to be a wokhorse CPU.

Keith L Dick
Pirate

Post by Keith L Dick » 09-02-2006 01:39 AM

Welcome back!!!!...

TABwebmaster
Boatswain

Post by TABwebmaster » 09-04-2006 02:28 AM

Welcome back, Everette!

and to all newcomers...there are many, many projects to chose from. They are under Stats on the side navigation at http://www.seti-teamartbell.com

I've now spread my efforts pretty thin and am crunching everything with a 100 resource share for each.

I noticed that Robert Silva and Steve Harmon took it upon themselves to start a Team Art Bell for certain projects that I hadn't caught yet. Thanks! By all means if you see that there is a project that isn't represented yet go ahead and start it or e-mail me.

Return to “Team Art Bell”