Email Dialogue

George Noory/Guests, Commentary,
Radio topics

Moderator: Super Moderators

mrbud
Pirate

Email Dialogue

Post by mrbud » 04-26-2007 02:08 PM

I'm not a member. I just borrowed a password from someone to post this cos I knew you guys would be interested.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 6:34 PM
To: George Noory
Subject: 7 hours

This is an important topic to cover George but seven hours devoted to it? What's in it for you? Thirty-two people are dead. The gunman is unnamed. The wounded and dead are unnamed. What are you going to talk about for seven hours. The police are not releasing any information other than the basics.

And, let me remind you, 39,000 pets have died from the toxic pet food yet you still have failed to devote even one hour to this topic.. I know, I know, Purina is a sponsor.

It's a sad day when someone I've held in high esteem has become someone whose motives I have to question. Shame on you, George! Shame on you!

George Noory <[email protected]> wrote:
No the shame is on you…your remarks disgust me

My reply:

I disgust you? Lovely George. I asked a reasonable question. You don't answer, you attack. I knew I was right about you. I tried not to believe it. I wanted to think you were a good man. This is dangerous ground. Look at the copycat incidents that have occurred because mainstream media is 24/7 on this topic.

I won't say you disgust me because I don't play by your rules. And, what about the dog food, George? You never answered that.

If you want to send me follow up email, my address is [email]-[/email].

SETIsLady
Pirate

Re: Email Dialogue

Post by SETIsLady » 04-26-2007 02:39 PM

mrbud wrote: George Noory <[email protected]> wrote:
No the shame is on you…your remarks disgust me
Wow :rolleyes:

mrbud
Pirate

Post by mrbud » 04-26-2007 03:14 PM

I always thought you guys were too hard on GN. I read your threads sometimes and think, man, they are all over him. I have to admit, you guys saw him for what he is long before I did.

I wanted to title this thread, "The Emperor Has No Clothes and Boy Is He Small" but I held back on that one cos I thought it was a little below the belt (pun intended).

I'm not a member and I won't use up anymore space on your board. I just wanted to apologize for thinking you were wrong about GN. I was the one who was wrong.

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 04-26-2007 04:53 PM

So, I get the impression that you folks want George put on the block next, am I correct? Maybe to keep this democratic, everyone should vote on this first? It wouldn't be too hard to get this done, a bunch of aliens could start complaining about things he has said too. ha! George also kisses up to the truck drivers a lot, but what happens when them truck drivers become mostly aliens working/driving at night which he doesn't want hanging around? What if most of his late night listeners stop listening because George once insulted them and wanted them kicked out of this gangland. Ha, a funny situation is not far off. Anyhow, it wouldn't take much to make him next, so let me know and I'll get some aliens working on it right away.

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 04-26-2007 05:40 PM

Divinorumus, where did anyone say they wanted GN kicked off ? I am an Art Bell fan but I listen to GN too. That doesn't mean I have to agree with everything that he does or says.

I find his response to this C2C listener ridiculous. I realize the advertisers pay his bills so perhaps he feels he doesn't owe anything to his audience. But without an audience there are no advertisers.

I think a more professional response to this email was warranted not the childish off base response they got.

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 04-26-2007 06:19 PM

That doesn't mean I have to agree with everything that he does or says.
Well then, lets bring back Imus and Rosie and. . .. . . and others.

George is too egotistical to be a c2c host. His ego keeps him from discussing certaint topics and asking the right questions. Sorry, but as soon as someone better is found, he's out! Of course, he could change before then and the aliens might calm down. ;)

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 04-26-2007 09:49 PM

Divinorumus wrote: Well then, lets bring back Imus and Rosie and. . .. . . and others.
Div, I had nothing to do with any of those people loosing their jobs, Imus lost his own job and Rosie quit. People dig their own graves.

Regarding George, I have nothing else to say about him on this topic, I think his response to the email says it all.
Last edited by SETIsLady on 04-26-2007 09:56 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Iris
Pirate

Post by Iris » 04-26-2007 11:43 PM

Divinorumus wrote: Well then, lets bring back Imus and Rosie and. . .. . . and others.

Rosie wasn't fired; she quit.

Ziroc
Pirate

Post by Ziroc » 04-28-2007 01:46 AM

Lets ask Art to do one more mass mind experiment--to get Georgie off the air. :) Make him want to quit or something. lol!

His reply to that email was totally odd. like replying "Yellow is a nice color" as a reply would have been just as odd. Like he wasn't reading the damn email.

Don't worry. Norry won't last much longer. Ratings will force him to 'retire' soon.

Georgie Norry always cuts callers off, never lets them have a conversation with the guest, they just get one small question, and he cuts them off. then, you hear the dial-tone sometimes even.. lol lamers.
Ziroc™
"I thought there was no Chill town!" - Howie Gordon - BB6/BB7 AS

Plainsman
Pirate

Post by Plainsman » 04-28-2007 11:01 AM

Ziroc, I hope you're right. Do you know something about the ratings that we don't?

Another thing that seems odd is George got the email criticizing him for not doing anything about the pet food story, then all of sudden Pamela Anderson coming on as 1st hour guest. Quite a coincidence, don't you think?
Last edited by Plainsman on 04-28-2007 11:03 AM, edited 1 time in total.

HurricaneJoanie
Pirate Queen

Post by HurricaneJoanie » 04-28-2007 11:07 AM

Plainsman wrote: Another thing that seems odd is George got the email criticizing him for not doing anything about the pet food story, then all of sudden Pamela Anderson coming on as 1st hour guest. Quite a coincidence, don't you think?

I was thinking the same thing, Plainsman....
It's either real or it's a dream, There's nothing that is in between. ~ Jeff Lynne

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 04-28-2007 11:13 AM

When I heard George was dumping some dog someone gave him onto someone else to take care of because he didn't want to hassle with DRAGGING a dog around between St. Louis and L.A., well, that told me what I needed to know about George and the other creatures of earth. I wonder, does he have any children he has pawned off onto others to take care off too?

Biker
Pirate

Post by Biker » 04-28-2007 11:23 AM

I hear ya, Div. And then last night we have the "Nuts Line". Hell, he should be stripped, shaved and sterilized just for the "Looney Line" alone.

Biker
"Bring me my broadsword and clear understanding".

Ian Anderson

Galadriel
Pirate

Post by Galadriel » 04-28-2007 05:28 PM

Hi, all,

I'm new to the forum and I suppose everything that can be said about Noory has been covered, so bear with me if I go over previously cursed -- oops, I meant "covered" ground. I haven't had the pleasure of venting, and it's become a pressing need.

Just to set up my question, I need to go over what a caller to last night's program said.

He told of an experience he’d had in a downtown hospital in Dallas; someone had entered an elevator with this caller, and asked if he knew the Lord as his savior. The caller talked a bit about the experience; the entity told him “well, whatever you’ve done, you shouldn’t feel guilty, because if God is to forgive you, who are you not to forgive youself?"

The caller went on to say that the elevator opened at the bottom level, the entity exited, and: "I thought to myself, wow, that was really interesting, because, you know, however arbitrary or random it could be, I was experiencing something . . . . to me, that was proof that angels really do exist.” End of call.

My point in retelling all this is simply to lay the groundwork for Noory's response (and I quote), to wit:

"There’s no doubt. I’m beginning to wonder if there’s some kind of message here, or some kind of messenger, that they’re coming out, uh, like crazy to talk with us, or to try to guide us. I don’t know; I don’t know, th- th- there’s something strange.
You might remember a couple months ago, I talked on this program, and – some of our psychics have talked about how strange things felt, that something big was about to happen, some major event. I don’t know if those shootings at Virginia Tech. would be part of that or what we were feeling, but that was sure a major event, and we were talking about that at least a couple months before it occurred. I think we have an ability on this program to sense things ’way before other people, and we just need to react, and this is very weird, that we’re getting so many angelic intervention stories, very, very weird."

Can any of you translate this into a semblance of something rational? I can think of many things to say about this, mostly sarcastic and hateful, but I'm at a loss to explain the pathology at work here. 57 seconds of airtime totally wasted on some seemingly narcissistic ramble, and it would be understandable if it were only once every month or so, but it happens so often.

I really want to know where this guy is coming from. Trying to please the caller without actually saying anything? Trying to stumble into yet another statement of how all-knowing and muti-talented he is? He seems to contradict himself over and over, yet never really gets to any point.

I've hesitated many times about writing something about Noory. But I'm taking the plunge -- it's why I joined the forum! -- because I'm going bonkers trying to get some substance from the programs lately. I LIVE FOR WEEKENDS NOW!

Thanks for letting me rave.
Last edited by Galadriel on 04-28-2007 05:39 PM, edited 1 time in total.

gpshealy
Pirate

Post by gpshealy » 04-28-2007 05:38 PM

I actually just quit my stream link membership. A combination of the Virgina shooting extravaganza and the fact that GN implicitly criticizes this forum as being too negative. I really enjoy it. Also, I listened to an old Ghost to Ghost from '95 or so. Things have changed. Sadly, they have changed.

Will still listen to the show over internet radio, but am no longer in the give ten bucks a month club.

Return to “George Noory/C2C AM Topics/Radio topics”