What guests would you like to hear on C2C

George Noory/Guests, Commentary,
Radio topics

Moderator: Super Moderators

SETIsLady
Pirate

What guests would you like to hear on C2C

Post by SETIsLady » 05-12-2007 09:55 PM

If you got to pick the guests on C2C, who would you like to hear ?

I would like to hear Art interview Bob Lazar again.

Dynja
Pirate

Post by Dynja » 05-12-2007 09:56 PM

Dannion Brinkley

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 05-12-2007 10:00 PM

Michio Kaku, Barbie Taylor, Dean Radin, Graham Hancock for starters, Art interviewing them of course.

majda
Pirate

Post by majda » 05-12-2007 10:14 PM

Robert Felix
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government -- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

Dominic
Pirate

Post by Dominic » 05-12-2007 11:30 PM

Pius Mau Piailug a.k.a. Mau Pialug

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Piailug

There is not enough info on this guy. But I believe that Art would enjoy his company very much on the air. There may not be a telephone where Mau is but it would be worth it to airdrop a satelite cell phone to do the interview. I am not even sure if he is alive.

I am not sure about his command of English today as compared to his work with the Hawaiians. Maybe some of the scholars who are familiar with him can facilitate a meeting.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 05-12-2007 11:35 PM

Dominic sent an email to [email protected] and suggest him as a guest for Art.

HurricaneJoanie
Pirate Queen

Post by HurricaneJoanie » 05-12-2007 11:35 PM

Dynja wrote: Dannion Brinkley

Ditto -- get Dannion on the horn, Art!
It's either real or it's a dream, There's nothing that is in between. ~ Jeff Lynne

Dominic
Pirate

Post by Dominic » 05-12-2007 11:49 PM

Shirleypal wrote: Dominic sent an email to [email protected] and suggest him as a guest for Art.

I am assuming you meant SEND. So I sent it. Let's see what those guys on the uppity up can do about this.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 05-12-2007 11:55 PM

Dominic Alan is cool, he will answer you.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 05-12-2007 11:56 PM

Remember when Dannion was very ill and Art and Romona went to Georgia I think to see him.

Psychicwolf
Pirate

Post by Psychicwolf » 05-13-2007 02:12 AM

Lookin' good, Ro. That's what you are looking like now, aren't you, you hot thing?
Dance to heal the earth. Not just when you're dancing, but always. Live the dance, whenever you move, in all you do, dance to heal the earth.

OMG
Pirate

Post by OMG » 05-13-2007 02:42 AM

Brinkley is a name I haven't heard in a while, he was always a quality guest in my mind, would like to hear him again

This is a pretty good question, for me I'd love to see Reverse Speech be done again on C2C, doesn't nessesary need to be David Oates but would like the subject be tackled again on C2C. Probably won't happen after all this time though.

gpshealy
Pirate

Post by gpshealy » 05-13-2007 05:37 AM

I guess there is no accounting for taste. I always thought Dannion was boring, dull, yawn. O, I get it you were struck by lightening. You were a wretch, not now. yada yada yada.

EDIT -- To answer your question (and leaving out people who have already been on), I would say:

Penn Jillette: Magician, expert on debunking phony psychic claims, Libretarian, very engaging.

Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke: University Professor at Exter and the acknowledged Expert on the relationship between Nazism and esoteric, supernatural cults. Should be an interesting episode.
Last edited by gpshealy on 05-13-2007 05:42 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Dynja
Pirate

Post by Dynja » 05-13-2007 07:57 AM

"I guess there is no accounting for taste."

Isn't that the truth. ;)

Janus232
Ship's Shaman

Post by Janus232 » 05-14-2007 08:06 AM

I think this guy would be a cool guest for Art......

Mark Tamisiea (- Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics in Massachusetts)

"If the Earth were a perfect sphere, gravity would be the same everywhere around the sphere....... Knowing there are the two domes gives us a way to put tighter constraints on how the ice sheet develops and evolves with changing climate"

Recent mass balance of polar ice sheets inferred from patterns of global sea-level change
".... non-eustatic—sea-level redistributions can be produced by variations in the volume of the polar ice sheets. Here we present numerical predictions of gravitationally consistent patterns of sea-level change following variations in either the Antarctic or Greenland ice sheets or the melting of a suite of small mountain glaciers. These predictions are characterized by geometrically distinct patterns that reconcile spatial variations in previously published sea-level records"
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v4 ... 026a0.html

Temporal Gravity Trends in North America
"We compare geoid rates over North America from GRACE data to predictions based on glacial isostatic adjustment (GIA). The return flow of mantle material to regions previously covered by the large ice sheets of the last glacial cycle produces one of the largest non-hydrological secular signals present in the GRACE data. Predictions of the geoid rate due to GIA have a characteristic increase centered near Hudson Bay. The observed geoid "rate" has a similar pattern with amplitudes (depending on the GRACE dataset and analysis approach) that are within the range of model predictions. In addition, a broad, lower-amplitude signal south of the previously-glaciated regions is also observed, presumably due to hydrology. We will present preliminary findings regarding the analysis of GRACE data in this region, and describe the ability of current time series to_discriminate between ice and Earth models"
http://www.csr.utexas.edu/grace/GSTM/ab ... 56888.html

Observationally-Derived Estimate of Glacial Isostatic Adjustment
"Understanding the ongoing response of the solid Earth and oceans to glacial isostatic adjustment (GIA) is a key component in interpreting mass variations observed from GRACE in many polar regions, such as Greenland and Antarctica. Uncertainties in the ice sheet history and 3-D viscosity structure of solid Earth complicate the numerical prediction of GIA. Uniquely parameterizing the ice model is not possible, given the limited number and spatial distribution of sea-level histories and end moraines. Moreover, most GIA predictions are currently generated using spherically-symmetric Earth models. To minimize the impact of model shortcomings, we have developed a data assimilation approach that combines GRACE and GPS data together with expected covariances of these signals across North America derived from forward models to generate a new GIA estimate. This technique has the advantage of allowing the estimated GIA fields to be further constrained by the observations without having to determine the impact on the initial model parameters (ice history and viscoelastic Earth structure). Since this approach was introduced at the 2006 Spring AGU Meeting, further work has yielded significantly improved agreement between the GIA estimate and the GRACE rates over Canada, while preserving the much improved fit to GPS observations. We will describe the improvements made to the technique and implications for the combination of additional geodetic data types"
http://www.csr.utexas.edu/grace/GSTM/20 ... l#tamisiea
.... Techno Tribal Positively Primal
Shamanic Anarchistic Archaic Revival....

Return to “George Noory/C2C AM Topics/Radio topics”