Need info on pyramid construction

Ancient archaeology, star gates, the Mars connection, searching for lost Atlantis, evidence of ancient catastrophies, underwater cities...

Moderator: Super Moderators

milkydoo
Pirate

Need info on pyramid construction

Post by milkydoo » 06-30-2007 11:57 PM

Hi all.

I'm getting ready to start tinkering with pyramid construction, and I'm having a more difficult time finding solid info on it that I expected I would.

Lots of sites selling their own pyramids, but I've only found two so far with even a tad bit of detail, and one of the sites was a skeptic/mockery site.

Obviously I need dimensions for starters, but I want to explore all ideas and possibilities, as well as the various types of materials that can be used, and more complex designs, such as the pyramid within a pyramid.

Anyway, if you know of any sites please post them here. They don't have to be new age sites, just factual.

In my quest, one very interesting site I came across is this one: http://www.kyborg-institut.de/03_energi ... ram_uk.htm

As you scroll down through the pictures, look at how big the biggest one is! Pretty neat stuff! Too bad it's $400,000 Euros, eh?

I happen to live in Sedona, Az, now, so I want to experiment with building my own pyramids and charging them at the vortices around here.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 07-01-2007 02:33 PM

Hi milkydoo nice to see you, was talking to Wayne Green and he reccomend a book called The Pyramid here is the link:

http://books.google.com/books?id=hxGJx0 ... Rc#PPA7,M1

IvyQ
Pirate

Post by IvyQ » 07-01-2007 09:56 PM

awwwww Wayne Green, a blast from the past.

didn't GN ban him from C2C?

i bought my first colloidal silver maker from him... i called Wayne too on several occasions to ask questions about his products and he would always answer the phone himself and help me out in anyway he could.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 07-01-2007 10:11 PM

Yes Wayne Green is a great guy and I miss him, I am hoping Art will have him on, working on it.:) That other guy may not have him on but if Art wants to am sure he will.

Return to “Ancient Archaeology”