Obama Drug Use and Confession

Archive. Enter at your own risk. Unmoderated thread.

Moderator: Super Moderators

drnewel
Pirate

Obama Drug Use and Confession

Post by drnewel » 11-21-2007 07:08 PM

A top contender in a tight race, in the middle of a drug war that has police murdering in convert ways suspects - decides to confess that he was involved in illegal drugs and their use. This person wants to be Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States of America.

http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2 ... onfession/

This person took an oath of office saying that he never used drugs. There are on the job military personnel who claim that any drug use produces instant and permanent schizophrenia, paranoia, and narcissism. These types are going to place timers upon his household mirrors to see how long he spends shaving in the morning - while looking in the mirror. How will government middle ground mediocracry bureaucracy gauge their theories that this person is an amoral schizophrenic?
Last edited by drnewel on 11-21-2007 07:14 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Newel

IvyQ
Pirate

Post by IvyQ » 11-21-2007 07:11 PM

i believe he always admitted to using marijuana in his younger days....

Swerdloc
Pirate

Post by Swerdloc » 11-21-2007 07:38 PM

The oath of office of a United States Senator reads:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."

It says nothing about drug use. It is the same oath taken by every U.S. government official from the Vice President on down (including members of the military and the mediocre bureaucrats).

http://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/his ... Office.htm
Anchors Aweigh

Bluespark
Pirate

Re: Obama Drug Use and Confession

Post by Bluespark » 11-21-2007 07:53 PM

drnewel wrote: A top contender in a tight race, in the middle of a drug war that has police murdering in convert ways suspects - decides to confess that he was involved in illegal drugs and their use. This person wants to be Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States of America.

http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2 ... onfession/

This person took an oath of office saying that he never used drugs. There are on the job military personnel who claim that any drug use produces instant and permanent schizophrenia, paranoia, and narcissism. These types are going to place timers upon his household mirrors to see how long he spends shaving in the morning - while looking in the mirror. How will government middle ground mediocracry bureaucracy gauge their theories that this person is an amoral schizophrenic?

Uh............................................WTF?!??!

IvyQ
Pirate

Post by IvyQ » 11-21-2007 07:56 PM

yup even Clinton (Bill) admitted to taking a puff or 2... lol.

drnewel
Pirate

Drugs and Mental Illness

Post by drnewel » 11-21-2007 08:07 PM

Government psychologists, either in Psyops campaigns or not believe that the drugs Cocaine and Marijuana cause mental illness such as Schizophrenia. This is because in the covert operations they take it for granted that when they administer these agents that their targets have the temporary conditions of Schizophrenia.

I do not agree that smoking a marijuana cigarette causes schizophrenia.

However: if one day by chance or circumstance that I should ever be a government psychologist, I shall have to take the position that these drugs cause the said condition. It is because in the workings of chasing the spies these agents are administered to the targets to find out where the spies are, etc.

In any case this presidential candidate will be in charge of saying what targets are given the government lsd, and cocaine, and marijuana.

Oh...excuse me, some of you thought that at the parties you went to that had marijuana, that people struck up conversations about the communists just for the sake of conversation.

Anyway...This guy claims that he was smoking marijuana cigarettes - on The Down Low. What else happened on The Down Low. Did he sleep with any transexuals? Fem Doms? While on the down low did he perform any acts of sodomy on members of the same sex?
Dr. Newel

Jon-Marcus
Pirate

Post by Jon-Marcus » 11-21-2007 08:09 PM

IvyQ wrote: yup even Clinton (Bill) admitted to taking a puff or 2... lol.

Oh, but he didn't inhale .. he said.
At least Obama has the guts to openly admit it.
This is a negative propaganda piece, and inaccurate, as Swerdloc pointed out.
I took that oath. Ain't nothing there about drugs.
"You have forgotten the face of your father." Roland Deschain

IvyQ
Pirate

Re: Drugs and Mental Illness

Post by IvyQ » 11-21-2007 08:15 PM

drnewel wrote: However: if one day by chance or circumstance that I should ever be a government psychologist, I shall have to take the position that these drugs cause the said condition. It is because in the workings of chasing the spies these agents are administered to the targets to find out where the spies are, etc.

In any case this presidential candidate will be in charge of saying what targets are given the government lsd, and cocaine, and marijuana.

Oh...excuse me, some of you thought that at the parties you went to that had marijuana, that people struck up conversations about the communists just for the sake of conversation.

Anyway...This guy claims that he was smoking marijuana cigarettes - on The Down Low. What else happened on The Down Low. Did he sleep with any transexuals? Fem Doms? While on the down low did he perform any acts of sodomy on members of the same sex?

ha ha ha, you are too funny :D

and on the Down Low comment... do you actually really believe most marijuana smokers partake in transexual relationships or sodomy on members of the same sex? i don't believe it!

Swerdloc
Pirate

Post by Swerdloc » 11-21-2007 08:15 PM

Jon-Marcus wrote: I took that oath. Ain't nothing there about drugs.

I took it too.

drnewel
Pirate

re: Oath

Post by drnewel » 11-22-2007 12:56 AM

There are lots of Oaths. I don't remember if mine from the Navy was the same as the one for the Treasury Department.

There is a problem. The Armed Forces of the United States has a Code of Military Justice. These rules must be enforced by The Commander-in-Chief. There are people sent away never to see the light of day in the military for very small infractions of drug policy, rules, and even for rumors of drug use. I knew a couple of people whom had stories of the military prisons, that are overcrowded, by-the-way, as much in the same way as civilian jails and prisons are. What do these vets and prisoners think about these confessions of these drug uses by this candidate?

There is a lot of medical data on drug use and mental illness. What if this guy cracks and all of a sudden we see the hinged door open on the furnace of his thin veneer of a side of savage brutality? Clinotn sent Secret Service agents all over the U.S. like storm troopers taking away journalists in leg irons. This is why they wouldn't let Lewinsky out of the front page.
Dr. Newel

whskyfan
Pirate

Post by whskyfan » 11-22-2007 08:27 AM

What if this guy cracks and all of a sudden we see the hinged door open on the furnace of his thin veneer of a side of savage brutality?

Are we still talking about Obama here or did we switch to the current Kommander-in-Chief?????

:confused:
1N73LL1G3NC3 15 7H3 4B1L17Y 704D4P7 70 CH4NG3.
-573PH3N H4WK1NG

drnewel
Pirate

Drugs and Counseling

Post by drnewel » 11-22-2007 04:28 PM

I just think that any one whom has dabbled with these drugs, with out the prescription of a doctor is dangerous. Let's look at what he has admited to doing. He has claimed that his college degree in whatever, underwater basket weaving, has given him the insight equivalent to a licensed doctor. So he needs to be charged with practicing medicine without a license. This is a felony, and more than one in some states. These drugs also would require some counseling and diagnosis by a medical doctor as to the aftermath. Has this person been to a doctor to discuss these illegal prescriptions that he has written for himself?

"An individual who practices or holds himself out as practicing a health profession subject to regulation without a license or registration or under a suspended, revoked, lapsed, void, or fraudulently obtained license or registration, or outside the provisions of a limited license or registration, or who uses as his own the license or registration of another person, is guilty of a felony. For the purpose of the offense of practicing medicine without a license, the "practice of medicine" means the diagnosis, treatment, prevention, cure, or relieving of a human disease, ailment, defect, complaint, or other physical or mental condition, by attendance, advice, device, diagnostic test, or other means, or offering, undertaking, attempting to do, or holding oneself out as able to do, any of these acts. "

http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Practicing_Medicine

The drugs he has taken were not aproved by the FDA, another series of felonies.

http://www.usp.org/worldwide/dqi/

This person running for president has 100s of years of pending felony charges against him.
Last edited by drnewel on 11-22-2007 04:34 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Newel

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 11-22-2007 05:59 PM

whskyfan wrote: Are we still talking about Obama here or did we switch to the current Kommander-in-Chief?????

:confused:
:D

drnewel
Pirate

Candidates

Post by drnewel » 11-23-2007 07:57 AM

Some one who is running for the office must at some point be prepared to answer questions from people who would want to know if he realized that the street drug is not aproved by the FDA, and it's dosage was not rendered by a licensed Pharmacist, and the prescription was not given by a licensed doctor and the medication was not administred by a licensed nurse, and the test results of the proper dosage was not tested by The College of American Pathologists.

1. Doctor
2. Nurse
3. Pharmacist
4. Laboratory Scientist, Engineer, Technician
5. Psychiatrist
6. Psychologist
7. FDA Aproval

Any drug must have all of these people involved with a current license.

One thing that comes to mind is that for stimulants it takes one full year for it to leave the body at least. This means if you quit drinking Starbucks cofee today, you won't come down from it until one year later.

Another issue: Any euphoria from a drug is an overdose. That's right. You are not suposed to have the elaborate effects reported from these recreational activities. Whoever takes these drugs is allready in an overdose situation.

Now if this person does not fully realize this, they may be classified as mentaly ill. This goes for everyone that has ever been involved with any kind of street drug.
Dr. Newel

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 11-23-2007 10:18 AM

I wouldn't care if Obama shot up heroin on primetime television, at this point. His real crime is his unconditional support for Bush's doctrine of the pre-emptive strike. I was supicious of Obama ever since he came out of nowhere to give that speech at the 2004 Demokrat Convention, but hearing him threaten other countries was the last straw for me...

I have a hot flash for you people: Obama is no more a black man than Hillary is a woman. You think otherwise, but you will see soon enough, since these two Dubya clones are going to be the next President and Vice-President of the United States.
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

Return to “Politics and Government 2004-2009”