Breaking News: AP Projects Clinton Winner In Pennsylvania

Archive. Enter at your own risk. Unmoderated thread.

Moderator: Super Moderators

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 04-24-2008 12:45 AM

Where the votes are counted by a hand count Obama wins where the machines are counting the votes well guess who is winning. Even RFK Jr. a supporter of Clinton thinks this scenario is quite strange since he has written a book about voter theft...

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 04-24-2008 08:02 AM

OMG wrote: I got a question, is this a Democrate register only vote or can anyone vote. If anyone can vote can one of the candiates (assuming Clinton) get the benefit of getting a vote from Republicans who have no intentions of voting for them in the general election?

Heres an interesting article on this.

PA GOP TO TRY AND GET BACK VOTERS

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 04-24-2008 08:09 AM

I don't believe there was any vote manipulation/ fraud that swayed this election. This was a loss that was expected by Obama.

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 04-24-2008 08:12 AM

Thousands of Republicans and Independents showed up at the polls on Tuesday to vote in the Demokrat Primary. (They were turned away, of course, because Pennsylvania is a "closed primary" state, but they were still irate --- and I wonder how long closed primaries are going to exist.)

We still do not realize the extent to which the Demokrat Primary season of 2008 has been shaped by the Rethuglikan Party. To such a depth has genuine democracy in Amerika fallen... :(
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

calamity jane
Pirate

Post by calamity jane » 04-24-2008 10:29 AM

Originally posted by tiffany
Where the votes are counted by a hand count Obama wins where the machines are counting the votes well guess who is winning. Even RFK Jr. a supporter of Clinton thinks this scenario is quite strange since he has written a book about voter theft...

Maybe he's just too high maintanence.
:D

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 04-24-2008 01:07 PM

SETIsLady wrote: I don't believe there was any vote manipulation/ fraud that swayed this election. This was a loss that was expected by Obama.

Lots of problems in PA especially in the Philadephia and surrounding areas. MSM is not covering this. Broken machines (only two to vote with both broken), paper ballots with just Clinton's name on it. People fed up and left without voting. They are still holding the final tally in those areas and have not counted them with 3% still out in those areas. I suspect they will in time and that she will be even lower than 9.3%.....then she is now.....and the military still has a Tuesday deadline. The machines cannot be validated at all......Those who investigate voter fraud have stated that PA has been the worst of all the other states so far with irregularities.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 04-24-2008 01:51 PM

Hillary won PA. end of story, time to move on to the next Primary.

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 04-24-2008 02:16 PM

Absolutely we should move on to the next primary. But also we should be informed that the touting of winning by double digits is not a truth. That if it sounds like double digits it sounds much bigger than it is. The truth of what the percentage will be is not yet there.

That the irregularities in PA were big and no way to check the votes for acurracy is a concern that all should have. The Governor of PA a big Clinton supporter who brushed off knowledge of a NJ lawsuit for the fraud lased machines the Governor has used for this elections. Things to be concerned about in every state.

On to IN and NC..................
Last edited by tiffany on 04-24-2008 02:18 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 04-24-2008 02:17 PM

Give it up Tiffany, the point is she won, if you are so concerned about it start your own thread.

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 04-24-2008 02:19 PM

Shirleypal wrote: Give it up Tiffany, the point is she won, if you are so concerned about it start your own thread.
'

I have already given it up...no need to start a new thread..just was stating the facts....

On to IN and NC.

Kaztronic

Post by Kaztronic » 04-24-2008 03:13 PM

tiffany wrote: Absolutely we should move on to the next primary. But also we should be informed that the touting of winning by double digits is not a truth. That if it sounds like double digits it sounds much bigger than it is. The truth of what the percentage will be is not yet there.

That the irregularities in PA were big and no way to check the votes for acurracy is a concern that all should have. The Governor of PA a big Clinton supporter who brushed off knowledge of a NJ lawsuit for the fraud lased machines the Governor has used for this elections. Things to be concerned about in every state.

On to IN and NC..................

Starting to sound like sour grapes Tiff, vote theft, 9% instead of 10%, the KKK influencing the primary, ballots still not counted, discussions with the states head of elections (personally, I am surprised the head of elections in PA is taking calls from citizens from out of state to discuss electronic voting machines, irregularities, etc..... I would imagine the head of elections would be quite busy this week counting all those uncounted votes........), a lack of paper trails by the electronic machines which the states Clinton supporting Governor is ignoring, etc.....

Hillary Clinton won Pennsylvania - Period. By a significant margin - Period. By roughly 200,000 votes - Period. Believe it or not, there ARE a lot of Americans who are not sold on Barack Obama, and who think Hillary Clinton is the best candidate. Not all of us supporters of Hillary Clinton are members of the KKK, or are racist despite your implicit suggestion that it caused her to ride to victory in PA Tiff.
Image "You'll get used to my babbling, all the others have." - Anna Madrigal from "Tales Of The City" by Armistead Maupin

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 04-24-2008 04:40 PM

Don't call me a liar Kaz I did talk to the head of elections.

Many people in PA state they did not vote for Obama because of his race. That is an issue in some states. Oh and congrats on your candidates 9% win.

Kaztronic

Post by Kaztronic » 04-24-2008 04:42 PM

tiffany wrote: Don't call me a liar Kaz.

I didn't. I expressed surprise that the head of elections for the state of Pennsylvania had/made the time to discuss these matters (electronic voting machines, irregularities, absentee ballots, etc...) with citizens from other states given the counting still going on.
Last edited by Kaztronic on 04-24-2008 04:47 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Image "You'll get used to my babbling, all the others have." - Anna Madrigal from "Tales Of The City" by Armistead Maupin

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 04-24-2008 04:44 PM

Kaztronic wrote: , I am surprised the head of elections in PA is taking calls from citizens from out of state to discuss electronic voting machines, irregularities, etc..... I would imagine the head of elections would be quite busy this week counting all those uncounted votes........), B]

That is your implication........and he returned my call.

HB3

Post by HB3 » 04-24-2008 04:48 PM

No, that's his "inference"!

Return to “Politics and Government 2004-2009”