Joe Quinn on 'CIA Candidate'

For non-partisan discussion ONLY. This policy will be strictly moderated and enforced. For those with eyes wide open, visionaries, lunatics, humorists (definitely!)

Moderator: Super Moderators

Linnea

Joe Quinn on 'CIA Candidate'?

Post by Linnea » 10-23-2009 06:59 PM

Hey, Joe. Would like to hear more on this. What do you have?
Originally posted by joequinn
This is off-topic, but I couldn't care less...

I read --- just today --- that Barack Obama, Sr. and Ann Dunham met in a Russian class at the University of Hawaii in 1960. An academic love match, huh? Maybe so, but maybe not. The CIA and MI-5 were worried about Russian penetration of Jomo Kenyatta's independence movement at the time and dispatched a number of Russian-speaking agents into Kenya at the time to monitor the situation. The Obamas went there, and it still is an open question whether they were there on 4 August 1961, when Mr. Hope-n-Change was born.

I also read that Ann Dunham was no mere white-trash housewife. Oh, no. She worked for the Ford Foundation and the U.S. Agency for International Development. both of which have been famous for decades for having close CIA ties. In fact, Ann Dunham was a "consultant" in Lahore, Pakistan, in 1981, when her twenty-year-old son arrived in Pakistan for a brief visit under the name of "Barry Soetero" and with an Indonesian passport. This was right before he entered Columbia in the fall of 1981 as a junior, where --- so I learned last fall --- he came to the attention of Zbigniew Bresinzski, Carter's Secretary of State. Obama allegedly paid the visit to Pakistan in order to go partridge-hunting (!), but the man with whom he did the hunting turned out to be the man who replaced General Pervez Mushareff as Acting President of Pakistan when Mushareff resigned on 18 August 2008.

When he graduated from Columbia in June of 1983, Obama did not go immediately to Harvard Law School, as I always assumed that he did. Oh, no. He worked for a year for a Manhattan-based organization called Business International Corporation (BIC), which paid off his Columbia tuition debt and which is widely known to have been a CIA cutout (i.e. a CIA front organization). Obama worked for BIC as a researcher and a writer, but he wasn't writing articles about community organizing and people empowerment. Oh, no. He was writing articles about international finance, with special attention to currency exchange rates and such like.

Obama has never really discussed his 1981 trip to Pakistan or his 1983-1984 employment with BIC. I wonder why...

I am starting to smell a bad smell and to get a bad feeling. Just a couple of weeks ago I saw the 1962 version of The Manchurian Candidate, about a man who was trained, almost from the cradle, to become the first zombie candidate for President. And we all know that JFK was supposed to be the first Mafia candidate for President and we all know what happened to him when he refused to play the role alloted to him. What, I wonder, if Mr. Hope-n-Change is The CIA Candidate for President --- and has been since Barack Sr. and Ann first crossed eyes in that Russian language class in 1960?

Folks, I am starting to think that we have been had...

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 10-25-2009 08:49 AM

Linnea, you have all that I have got. If my facts are wrong, then I hope that somebody will come forward --- with the evidence --- to refute them. Whereupon I will apologize for being so gullible for accepting disinformation. I AM wrong, sometimes, and in this matter I DO want the truth.

But people are not going to do this. The whole "birther" incident was not resolved last fall in the way that it should have been. The Obamabots wanted Obama, and they didn't give a damn whether his candidacy might have violated one of the clearest provisions of the Constitution. They wanted Obama, and in not giving a damn about that rag of paper on which our country was founded, they revealed themselves to be every bit as contemptuous of the Constitution as the Dubya fascists were.

And the Obama apologetics that are going on! The man has been in office for NINE months now, and about one thing we can all be certain now: he ain't no FDR. I myself am not sure that Obama will even WANT to run for a second term as President. Getting the Presidency may have been nothing more than an ego trip for him, and now that he has the Presidency (as well as that laughable Nobel Peace Prize), he may want something else in 2012 (e.g. the leadership of the World Bank or the secretaryship of the U.N.). And if I am correct about this matter, then it is yet another indication of the relative insignificance of the American Presidency vis-a-vis the constantly growing strength of the Cryptocracy, which truly rules this country in the service of the Wall Street corporations.

So it's put-up-or-shut-up time, folks! If I am incorrect about some of the statements that I have posted, prove that they are wrong. If they are, I will apologize for having believed them and will appreciate becoming better informed. But it's your move now... I'm waiting...
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 10-25-2009 09:18 AM

A lot of people have never understood the basic problem with the "birther" controversy. Hey, they say, John McCain was born in a foreign country (Panama) of American citizens, and nobody ever really made a fuss about it. Why then does it matter whether Obama was born in Honolulu or in Mombasa? His mother was an American citizen, so that should be that.

No, it isn't.

In August of 1961, when da "Peace Train" Prez was born, Kenya was still a member of the British Commonwealth: Kenya did not achieve independence until two years later in 1963. And the U.S. State Department held at the time that if child was born to a British citizen (such as Barack Obama, Sr. was) on British territory (such as Kenya was in 1961), then the child would be regarded as a British citizen, NOT as an American citizen.

And that is why Obama HAS to have been born within the continental United States (in a way that John McCain did not). If Obama WAS born in Honolulu, then he became an American citizen on the day of his birth simply by virtue of being born on American soil, irrespective of his father's nation of origin. The question is: was he?

And there is a second question that is completely independent of the first, although the Obamabots would have you believe otherwise. In 1967, when Obama was six years old, his mother, divorced, widowed, and remarried to an Indonesian businessman, moved to Indonesia with her son and her new husband. (Why? As those of you who have seen the Mel Gibson - Sigourney Weaver film, The Year of Living Dangerously, know, Indonesia at that time was in danger of being taken over by Communist insurgents in opposition to Suharto's succession to Sukarno's powers. Was Ann Dunham sent to Indonesia in 1967 for intelligence purposes?)

Indonesian law clearly refuses to acknowledge dual citizenship. If Obama was resident in Indonesia for several years, then that means that he was an Indonesian citizen, even if his American citizenship was renounced for him by his mother and step-father. And as I mentioned in a previous post, I have been told that Obama traveled to Pakistan in 1981 on an Indonesian passport under the name "Barry Soetero."

Why have Obama's academic records remained sealed? There may be two reasons. The first is that his academic record, especially at Columbia, might reveal mysterious gaps of time whose existence might raise questions about Obama's whereabouts at the time. And the second is that Obama may have applied, both to Columbia and to Harvard, not as an American citizen, but as an Indonesian national. This angle of the "birther" controversy has not been adequately addressed, but it stands INDEPENDENTLY of the Honolulu-Mombasa question of place of birth.

I can already hear Rombaldi flapping his leathery dragon wings as he races forth to breathe the fire of contempt on me. But who the hell is Rombaldi? I mean, literally? Could he be nothing more than a paid Democratic operative, functioning on boards like this one to keep the rubes at bay and off guard? While we are on the subject of Obama's background, we really need to check out Rombaldi's as well. Seriously...

Even if Obama turns out to have been born in Honolulu on 4 August 1961 and not to have renounced his American citizenship in 1968, when he went to Indonesia with his mother and his step-father, then he still is VERY much to blame for not having resolved the situation decisively last fall during the Presidential campaign. And I suspect that the reason why a sharp cookie like Obama did NOT resolve that situation last fall is because there IS so much evidence supporting the charges...

Never forget, folks: truth is the daughter of time. You can fool all the people all the time, especially when they want to be hoodwinked, but you can't fool the historians. Oh no, you can't...
Last edited by joequinn on 10-25-2009 09:28 AM, edited 1 time in total.

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 10-25-2009 01:28 PM

No replies... No dispassionate corrections of the record... No incoherent cries of rage...

Just as I thought...

HB3

Post by HB3 » 10-25-2009 02:08 PM

Racist!

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 10-25-2009 02:21 PM

How can I be a racist, HB3? Obama isn't even black...

HB3

Post by HB3 » 10-25-2009 02:24 PM

:D

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 10-25-2009 02:29 PM

He isn't even white. He's Eastern/Midwest Establishment --- President Obama, to you! And don't you ever forget that, you insignificant proletarian Child of a Lesser Gawd! :D :D :D

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 10-25-2009 02:46 PM

Joe - there is another angle to this. You may be able to further explore this with whatever sources you have available. (and who knows if you yourself may be an 'agent of disinformation' - or even an 'agent of information' ;-> ) As Obama was born to a minor (his mother was 17 years old) - and subsequently taken out of the country to live for a time - his citizenship status would have required him to have been naturalized as well.

Another facet of this is, there are valid issues that John McCain is not a 'natural born citizen' as well. This is due to his having been born in Panama, and born outside of the jurisdiction of the US (ie - not born on the Military Base or area under US control in Panama). He would also had to have become a US citizen through naturalization.

So, a question could be - why were both candidates for the presidency of the US in a position whereby either's status as a 'natural born citizen' is an issue?

There is a body of established 'law' - that of tacit procuration - wherein if a 'thing' is not objected to (as in easements, right of way and trespass - for example) - the 'thing', established through custom, or non-objection or challenge, acquires the force of 'law'.

*Disclaimer. My participation in this thread should not be construed to reflect my agreement with any of the opinions stated by others in this thread.

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 10-25-2009 02:47 PM

Well Joe, something I think you have mentioned quite often is the fact that due to deeply ingrained flaws, we can only understand our true condition as it is about to become history.

If that is true in this case, and some years from now it is decided that Obama misrepresented himself, I will be interested to observe how certain inconveniences are dealt with. For instance, will his signature become invalid?

As for a CIA connection... how can we condense truth from the stinking vapors rising off that steaming pile of msm?

Image(why??)

But all in all, Joe, I think the "kitchen sink" crowd couldn't care less. They don't care because they know the whole system is a con job. They know that in the eyes of the power elite, they're each either a profit center or a cost center, nothing more. Profits are devoured, costs are annihilated. That's life. So what?
Last edited by SquidInk on 10-25-2009 03:12 PM, edited 1 time in total.
For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 10-25-2009 02:56 PM

Originally posted by SquidInk

"But all in all, Joe, I think the "kitchen sink" crowd couldn't care less. They don't care because they know the whole system is con job. They know that in the eyes of the power elite, they're each either a profit center or a cost center, nothing more. Profits are devoured, costs are annihilated. That's life. So what?"

Have been thinking very deeply lately - along similar lines. This juggernaut of the global elites is so far advanced it seems to have become a 'force of nature' - and we have no other option but to just ride it out. Some with eyes open and seats up front.

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 10-25-2009 03:14 PM

Linnea wrote:
Another facet of this is, there are valid issues that John McCain is not a 'natural born citizen' as well. This is due to his having been born in Panama, and born outside of the jurisdiction of the US (ie - not born on the Military Base or area under US control in Panama). He would also had to have become a US citizen through naturalization.

So, a question could be - why were both candidates for the presidency of the US in a position whereby either's status as a 'natural born citizen' is an issue?

There is a body of established 'law' - that of tacit procuration - wherein if a 'thing' is not objected to (as in easements, right of way and trespass - for example) - the 'thing', established through custom, or non-objection or challenge, acquires the force of 'law'.

This is a legitimate question/concern, especially the part about tacit approval - it's a proven strategy.

McCain's situation is even more obvious. He was, without a doubt, a non-citizen national for the first eleven months of his life. [source 1] [source 2]

Again, this entire conversation assumes the COTUS is still relevant - it is not, so the conversation is absurd.
Last edited by SquidInk on 10-25-2009 04:21 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Joolz
Pirate

Post by Joolz » 10-25-2009 03:45 PM

I prefer research that's well-sourced with citations. There's no way to judge veracity otherwise. Sources? That's all I've got to say.
Image Anchors Aweigh!

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 10-25-2009 03:47 PM

Joolz wrote: I prefer research that's well-sourced with citations. There's no way to judge veracity otherwise. Sources? That's all I've got to say.

The U.S. Department of State Foreign Affairs Manual, & Gabriel J. Chin: University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law; University of Arizona School of Government and Public Policy don't work for you?
Last edited by SquidInk on 10-25-2009 04:08 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 10-25-2009 04:11 PM

The COTUS is as relevant as we agree to make it relevant through participating as '14th Amendment citizens' - right? ie the United States of American as a corporate entity? (The United States Code - which is its body of law - is copyrighted even)

Does there still exist a COTuS for those who would not participate in the United States as a corporate entity?

Return to “Pirates and Skeptics -P&G, etc”