Joe Quinn on 'CIA Candidate'

For non-partisan discussion ONLY. This policy will be strictly moderated and enforced. For those with eyes wide open, visionaries, lunatics, humorists (definitely!)

Moderator: Super Moderators

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 10-26-2009 07:41 PM

Enough already! Enough!

Why was there such a muff-n-jeff routine about Obama's birth certificate if he was truly born in Honolulu on 4 August 1961?

Where is the passport that Obama used to visit Pakistan in 1981?

Why aren't Obama's Columbia and Harvard records open to the public? It can't be because he failed all of his courses, Dubya-style...

What exactly did Obama do at BIC in 1983-1984?

And what happened to that crack pipe after Obama's rop in the back seat of the limousine with Larry Sinclair on 7 November 1999?

Answer the questions with evidence, and this thread will have served its purpose...
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 10-26-2009 09:20 PM

Joe - one problem (or intended feature) with your list is that it is all over the place. That would be a consideration itself. Some questions may point to a path of truth, and others to a path of lies. Information/disinformation.

That some of the proof of the matter in this case, is kept from view due to the discretion of Obama himself - might raise an eyebrow. And then, there is that sorta valid excuse that such records are sealed and information hidden away as it would only be used as political fodder to launch conspiracy theories, or provide a foothold for making mountains out of molehills.

Governor Dean took a lot of flak due to the sealing of his records, and there have been other politicians who have done this as well. The mere fact of the sealing of records as this is does not point toward the proof of an accusation. Doesn't help though.

Neither accusations themselves, nor lack of records give us what we need. They only gin up the conspiracy - or the conspiracy theory.

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 10-26-2009 09:28 PM

True, Joolz. However, just because there are conspiracy theories does not also mean there are not conspiracies.

And, some UFO enthusiasts are as passionate as those of us who follow politics.

:cool:

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 10-26-2009 09:37 PM

Sadly, we could spend lifetimes trying to 'get proof' of many things. Meanwhile - all of what is, is around us. Much of it is ugly.

In many ways, Jim Channon's solution seems more palatable. Let's all go and inhabit 'happy land'. Anyone listen to that interview last night?

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 10-26-2009 09:52 PM

Btw, Joe - please accept my apology as well. I was not subtle enough to catch your point. And, it is an excellent point.

Assuming Obama and his people are at all aware of these issues, why would they not release the records they must have to refute them?

I suppose an answer could be that this would not put an end to such speculation, perhaps serve only to further inflame the issue.

And, I guess it would be unseemly - given the 'dignity' of the office of the presidency - for a sitting president to acknowledge an issue as this and to release all kinds of records to prove he was not a CIA Piggy Commando.

What kind of precedent would this set?
:D

Sometimes you have to laugh, because you do not want to cry.

Joolz
Pirate

Post by Joolz » 10-26-2009 10:32 PM

Linnea wrote: True, Joolz. However, just because there are conspiracy theories does not also mean there are not conspiracies.

And, some UFO enthusiasts are as passionate as those of us who follow politics.

:cool:

I'm passionate about a lot of things, not just politics. ;) That's why I'm posting HERE. Every one of those things I listed are things I 'believe' in (including UFOs) :D ). And yes, there are true conspiracies. But not every such theory leads to truth. Some are just bogus to start with, or are part of a package of disinformation, etc. I'm skeptical, and also cautious about what and whom I trust, but that's all topped off with a big dose of pragmatism (which, for me, is something that's come with age).
Image Anchors Aweigh!

Linnea

Documentation from local source -Obama early years

Post by Linnea » 10-28-2009 04:59 AM

Joe - here is some documentation from a local source (Seattle) of the whereabouts of Barack Obama and his mother Stanley Ann Dunham Obama - just a month or so after his birth:

http://www.seattlechatclub.org/museum.html

Includes an interesting first hand account of an interview with one of Barack Obama's first babysitters. Also, an interesting link to JFK and ML King.

*at link, scroll down to locate article

Lastmartian
Pirate

Post by Lastmartian » 10-31-2009 03:34 AM

I followed the link you posted Linnea and it was fascinating. The photo of Ann and her son is charming, but for some reason it also makes me very sad. When I look at the image I wonder: "Could she even have known?".
The connections with MLK and JFK are interesting too. A little synchronicity perhaps?...:cool:

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 11-23-2011 02:51 PM

A man's character is his fate

Diogenes
Pirate

Re: Joe Quinn on 'CIA Candidate'?

Post by Diogenes » 11-23-2011 03:01 PM

Linnea wrote: Hey, Joe. Would like to hear more on this. What do you have?

Found this early this morning - there is a new book by Mondo Frazier alleging President Obama and CIA ties, etc.

I do find it curious there is so little of the usual information relative to the President - personal relationships, etc as a young man.

Perhaps I have missed it.

PS couldn't seem to attach to the piece which initially intrigued me which was started by Linnea -

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 11-23-2011 04:19 PM

You can read all the bios you like about Obama and you could talk to people who knew him yourself, but if you want to believe something sinister about the man, then you will, no matter what anybody from his past might tell you to the contrary.

Why not just stick to the things he does or does not do politically that you disagree with, instead of buying into flimsy conspiracy theories?
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 11-23-2011 10:38 PM

Raggedyann wrote: You can read all the bios you like about Obama and you could talk to people who knew him yourself, but if you want to believe something sinister about the man, then you will, no matter what anybody from his past might tell you to the contrary.

Why not just stick to the things he does or does not do politically that you disagree with, instead of buying into flimsy conspiracy theories?

RA - why don't you just stick to concerning yourself with whatever it is that interests you - and while you are at it try not to be so prickly - over nothing.

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 11-24-2011 12:22 PM

I find this theory to be entirely believable. The Bushes/Clintons as well, we all know Bush Sr. was CIA director, there is very little he could not accomplish.

Look, it is not about Obama being "cia" - it is about manipulation of public opinion and using state resources to elect someone who will play along with the game. The game is rigged, and someone is rigging it.

The proof is out there, I have read a lot of it. In the end it doesn't matter, this is not something that is going to get fixed.

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 11-24-2011 02:02 PM

Fan wrote: I find this theory to be entirely believable. The Bushes/Clintons as well, we all know Bush Sr. was CIA director, there is very little he could not accomplish.

Look, it is not about Obama being "cia" - it is about manipulation of public opinion and using state resources to elect someone who will play along with the game. The game is rigged, and someone is rigging it.

The proof is out there, I have read a lot of it. In the end it doesn't matter, this is not something that is going to get fixed.

I wonder if the frustration level is heightened because we have so much inforation more readily available to us now - it is easier to piece together the puzzle and yet you are correct - at such a level there is really not much average folks can do.

Yes I have read about the Bush's as well - I just found Linnea's comment about a Manchurian Candidate intriguing so very early on in the game.

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 11-24-2011 02:10 PM

Obama's 'history' is interesting, no doubt.

But the real story from '08 was the combo of McCain & Obama. As documented up-thread, McCain was *clearly* ineligible. So, we potentially had an entire field of ineligible (and highly unlikely) candidates put forth by the two parties in '08.

It's not about Obama - it's bigger than that. We had a presidential election cycle, wherein one major party candidate was ineligible, and the other had a huge question mark over his head.

Yet, everything went along, business as usual, proving the concept that the COTUS is now largely irrelevant.

That's huge.
Last edited by SquidInk on 11-24-2011 02:44 PM, edited 1 time in total.
For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

Return to “Pirates and Skeptics -P&G, etc”