o.b.e.

Discussion of unexplained phenomena, Crop Circles, OBEs, NDEs, ESP, remote viewing, ghosts, unusual coincidence, pre-cognition, group consciousness...

Moderator: Super Moderators

keithishere
Pirate

o.b.e.

Post by keithishere » 06-24-2010 12:09 AM

I have an experience concerning O.B.E.s that I wanted to share in an attempt to 1. plant a seed into the reality boxes of the fantastic forum readers and 2. see if anyone else has had a similar experience.

Over the years I have had many involuntary o.b. experiences, although I didn't know what they were until my friend described them to me about 6 years ago. I then began to unlock memories of the night that slipped through the cracks because I had nothing to associate them with in the conscious world.

Now only on a few occasions have I really felt like I completely left my body, the most memorable being in my junior year of highschool in the afternoon when I looked down on my sleeping friend sprawled on the couch behind me, but on many occasions I have felt myself involuntarily try to separate form my body.

Upon further reflection of these o.b.e.s i realized there was a connection with another paranormal experience of my youth. From the earliest I could remember (2 and up) i remember having these dreams where i was in a dark place but just wanted to leave and was very afraid. As i got older I realized it was as if there was the presence of the being in these dreams i wanted to get away from, the presence seemed threatening at the time. When i reached about 5 i finally decided in one of these dreams to confront the being and with boldness i approached it. The being turned out to be a majestic angelic like creature straight out of the best a c.g.i. artist could create... the creature held me in its arms... loved me... it was a fearfully made being. This happened a few more times and then I no longer experienced seeing the being.

But my fantastic forum friends, the same fearful feeling in the beginning of the early dreams is the same exact feeling that combines itself with the vibration like feelings that is accompanied with the onset of an o.b.e. the vibrations and separation were just easier then... but that same feeling where i just wanted to run away still flows from the same vein.

I'm bout to fall asleep, but just wanted to throw these thoughts at you guys and see what you thought!

Thanks...

Bobbi Snow
Pirate

Post by Bobbi Snow » 06-24-2010 12:20 AM

It's the feeling of knowing you're not going to be in control, I think, that is frightening you. You always have a choice - whether to lean into the spin and let yourself go with the flow, or stiffen up, force your eyes to open, and then let it pass you by.
ImageIf you're still breathing, it's not too late!

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 06-24-2010 09:31 AM

At last somebody is starting a thread that is what THE FANTASTIC FORUM should be all about! Anything other than those totally useless discussions about Obama's culpability in the BP oil spill!

Keith, I envy your ability to leave the body and your meeting with an angel. I can't be sure, of course, but he certainly sounds like Saint Michael the Archangel, a VERY powerful spirit to whom I pray frequently. (It was Saint Michael, you know, who cast the demon out of that poor little boy in Saint Louis in 1949, the boy who was the model for the girl in THE EXORCIST!)

The fact that you can separate from your body means that you are a mediator between the planes of being. You don't want the job, you say? Tough tarts, Keith. TAG, YOU'RE IT!

Please keep us informed about your further experiences, Keith...

And Saint Michael, protect us all, whether at 5 or at 90...
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

Return to “Paranormal”