Mindblast for the Gulf

FF Community posts

Moderator: Super Moderators

starrmtn001
Jester Mod

Post by starrmtn001 » 07-10-2010 02:14 PM

kbot wrote: I apologize for missing this - I was on a muscle relaxer/Vicodan "vacation" for most of last night. The damn things just knock me out.

Sorry...........

Sorry I missed you kbot. Thank you for coming tonight. The more healing energy sent, the better. Hope to see you here next Friday at:

10-Eastern Time
9-Central Time
8-Mountain Time
7-Pacific Time.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 07-10-2010 04:31 PM

SETIsLady wrote: You were here with us in dreamland kbot :)

HA! Thanks. I was kinda in a strange dreamland of my own......."it's fun to get old" (sarcasm!)
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 07-10-2010 04:33 PM

starrmtn001 wrote: Sorry I missed you kbot. Thank you for coming tonight. The more healing energy sent, the better. Hope to see you here next Friday at:

10-Eastern Time
9-Central Time
8-Mountain Time
7-Pacific Time.

Thanks Starr. Looking forward to it!
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Swerdloc
Pirate

Post by Swerdloc » 07-12-2010 07:44 AM

Lynne McTaggart's Intention Experiment has launched a similar effort, which she describes here.

http://www.theintentionexperiment.com/t ... -intention

She's proposing to focus our intentions daily at 1 pm ET (10 am PT). I don't think this should be in "competition" to our mind blast, but in addition to it.
Anchors Aweigh

cherry
Pirate

The Great Commandment

Post by cherry » 07-12-2010 07:46 AM

Serve God

Joolz
Pirate

Post by Joolz » 07-12-2010 10:07 AM

Swerdloc wrote: Lynne McTaggart's Intention Experiment has launched a similar effort, which she describes here.

http://www.theintentionexperiment.com/t ... -intention

She's proposing to focus our intentions daily at 1 pm ET (10 am PT). I don't think this should be in "competition" to our mind blast, but in addition to it.

Yeah, I agree. I don't think there really can be an sort of competition here. The more the better. This is a horrendous situation.

And BTW, I'm with you all, even if I'm not 'here' (as in online and posting) at the time.
Image Anchors Aweigh!

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 07-12-2010 12:43 PM

Reading Lynne McTaggart's intention experiment - and do have misgivings about it. One thing that stands out is the directed intention is intended to work exclusively through 'BP Engineers' - and further involves visualizing actual physical properties of the well structures with which we are not familiar - and should not, imo, be focusing intention on. There might well be unintended consequences in doing so.

The Art Bell Effect and/or Mind Blast that we are putting energy into has a much different focus - that of sending healing energy to the Gulf and all living systems involved - and to raise the consciousness of all life on the planet to live in harmony and wellness going forward.

starrmtn001
Jester Mod

Post by starrmtn001 » 07-12-2010 01:03 PM

Linnea wrote: Reading Lynne McTaggart's intention experiment - and do have misgivings about it. One thing that stands out is the directed intention is intended to work exclusively through 'BP Engineers' - and further involves visualizing actual physical properties of the well structures with which we are not familiar - and should not, imo, be focusing intention on. There might well be unintended consequences in doing so.

The Art Bell Effect and/or Mind Blast that we are putting energy into has a much different focus - that of sending healing energy to the Gulf and all living systems involved - and to raise the consciousness of all life on the planet to live in harmony and wellness going forward.

I totally agree with you Linnea. I have no idea about the mechanics of well drilling so I leave that part to the Universe. I also agree with Joolz and Swerdloc that this is not a competition and the more energy generated toward healing the Gulf the better. I'm going to continue working in the area I'm familiar with as best as I can.:)

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 07-12-2010 01:27 PM

Exactly, Starr. ;) Very well stated. I too am more comfortable with what we are familiar with and wish all who are sending energy into healing the gulf the very best of intentions...

:cool:

Joolz
Pirate

Post by Joolz » 07-12-2010 04:31 PM

Linnea wrote: Reading Lynne McTaggart's intention experiment - and do have misgivings about it. One thing that stands out is the directed intention is intended to work exclusively through 'BP Engineers' - and further involves visualizing actual physical properties of the well structures with which we are not familiar - and should not, imo, be focusing intention on. There might well be unintended consequences in doing so.

Wow... I didn't click the link. I totally agree with you, Linnea. This sounds potentially dangerous to me, as well. A too narrow focus when doing work such as this can easily backfire. I'm going to click the link and check it out. ... OK, did so now -- listened to the video she posted, too.

Yes, she's suggesting too narrow a focus, IMO. We have no idea what may be the best way to correct this situation. Focusing intent specifically on one possible solution, such as she suggests with the alternative/relief wells, could easily backfire. Other possible solutions that could work better are left out of this narrow range of focus. And you are right, Linnea, that this could easily cause people to attempt to visualize technicalities of which they have no real knowledge. That's potentially very dangerous in such a situation. We also don't know whose efforts to deal with this will ultimately be most successful. It may not actually be BP that comes up with the ultimate solution. I can understand that she wants us to stop sending them our anger and negative thoughts. That isn't going to help anything, either. But to focus all our intention solely on them leaves out others who are also trying to do good in this situation.

So, I have to agree: I believe what we are doing is the safer and more solution-inclusive way of doing this.

An example comes to mind here that I'll share. Suppose you personally want to focus on bringing a love relationship into your life. Perhaps you've met someone that you think is perfect for you and want to focus on bringing that particular relationship into a fuller state of being. So, you focus your intentions solely on that person. But what you don't know is always key in such a situation. Perhaps there are things about this person, things of which you are currently unaware, that are not the best for you, yet your narrow focus draws them closer. It ends not as you had hoped, but badly, as it must. However, if your intention was simply to draw love into your life in the best way possible for all concerned, then, IF this should be the right person for you, your efforts could intensify that relationship, as you'd hoped. But, as in my example, this particular person (solution to the problem) is not what's best for you, it would not. It could, however, help to draw someone else toward you who might be your perfect partner -- because you are allowing the energy to work for the best possible solution, rather than on a narrow focus.

That's just one example of how a too-narrow focus when working with intention can backfire. Lynne's heart is in the right place, but I wish she hadn't urged her followers to be so specific.
Image Anchors Aweigh!

starrmtn001
Jester Mod

Post by starrmtn001 » 07-12-2010 08:58 PM

Joolz wrote: Wow... I didn't click the link. I totally agree with you, Linnea. This sounds potentially dangerous to me, as well. A too narrow focus when doing work such as this can easily backfire. I'm going to click the link and check it out. ... OK, did so now -- listened to the video she posted, too.

Yes, she's suggesting too narrow a focus, IMO. We have no idea what may be the best way to correct this situation. Focusing intent specifically on one possible solution, such as she suggests with the alternative/relief wells, could easily backfire. Other possible solutions that could work better are left out of this narrow range of focus. And you are right, Linnea, that this could easily cause people to attempt to visualize technicalities of which they have no real knowledge. That's potentially very dangerous in such a situation. We also don't know whose efforts to deal with this will ultimately be most successful. It may not actually be BP that comes up with the ultimate solution. I can understand that she wants us to stop sending them our anger and negative thoughts. That isn't going to help anything, either. But to focus all our intention solely on them leaves out others who are also trying to do good in this situation.

So, I have to agree: I believe what we are doing is the safer and more solution-inclusive way of doing this.

An example comes to mind here that I'll share. Suppose you personally want to focus on bringing a love relationship into your life. Perhaps you've met someone that you think is perfect for you and want to focus on bringing that particular relationship into a fuller state of being. So, you focus your intentions solely on that person. But what you don't know is always key in such a situation. Perhaps there are things about this person, things of which you are currently unaware, that are not the best for you, yet your narrow focus draws them closer. It ends not as you had hoped, but badly, as it must. However, if your intention was simply to draw love into your life in the best way possible for all concerned, then, IF this should be the right person for you, your efforts could intensify that relationship, as you'd hoped. But, as in my example, this particular person (solution to the problem) is not what's best for you, it would not. It could, however, help to draw someone else toward you who might be your perfect partner -- because you are allowing the energy to work for the best possible solution, rather than on a narrow focus.

That's just one example of how a too-narrow focus when working with intention can backfire. Lynne's heart is in the right place, but I wish she hadn't urged her followers to be so specific.

What you said. :D

Bobbi Snow
Pirate

Post by Bobbi Snow » 07-13-2010 02:41 AM

It would take the WHOLE WORLD to heal the Gulf... But having said that, I'm contributing my part by doing it every night, sending healing to the life in the Gulf... Of course, it they all get healed, they will just be eaten, but perhaps they won't suffer until it's their time to be caught.
ImageIf you're still breathing, it's not too late!

HurricaneJoanie
Pirate Queen

Post by HurricaneJoanie » 07-13-2010 07:09 AM

Sorry I haven't been posting during the 10 p.m. blast, but am tuning into it at that time wherever I am, almost like a mental alarm clock.

Will be out-of-pocket for a few days, but my energy will be directed into this stream of intention. (And also, throughout today as we wait to see if this new cap effort is successful....)

Thank the Lord the hurricane threat has eased up, too.

:)
It's either real or it's a dream, There's nothing that is in between. ~ Jeff Lynne

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 07-15-2010 03:39 PM

BP Says they have stopped the oil !!!

BP: Oil no longer flowing into the Gulf

BP says oil from its broken well has stopped gushing into the Gulf of Mexico for the first time since April.

The announcement Thursday came after company officials said all valves had been shut on a new cap over the busted well in an experiment to stop the spill.

Kent Wells, a BP PLC vice president, said at a news briefing that oil stopped flowing into the water at 2:25 p.m. CDT.

It was a long-awaited milestone in one of the nation's worst environmental disasters. While not a permanent solution to plug the busted well, the success in capturing the oil spewing out was welcome news.

The crisis began when BP's deepwater rig exploded, killing 11 workers
http://rawstory.com/rs/2010/0715/bp-oil ... wing-gulf/

Lets hope its stays that way !!!! Woohoo !!!

racehorse
Pirate

Post by racehorse » 07-15-2010 06:10 PM

SETIsLady wrote: BP Says they have stopped the oil !!!

http://rawstory.com/rs/2010/0715/bp-oil ... wing-gulf/

Lets hope its stays that way !!!! Woohoo !!!

:) :) :)
racehorse

Return to “Ship's Galley ~ Fantastic Forum Community”