Mitchele Bachman And Vets

Moderator: Super Moderators

BenSlain
Pirate

Post by BenSlain » 07-01-2011 11:50 PM

I have not read the last 8 post but I would like to say ...

EVERYTHING IS BULL****.

As a New Yorker I am now being lead by a far right wing Rush, Sean,Glenn, Fox new suck up piece of crap Mario Coumo.

This dick head Mario Coumo the second is worse than this old man.

What a right wing piece of crap.....

Where is his best friend ROMBALDIE to plead his disgusting lowlife case?

Golly was all that spelling correct?
Put in a prison cell, but one time he could-a been The champion of the world.

Shazam
Pirate

Post by Shazam » 07-02-2011 07:46 AM

BenSlain wrote: I have not read the last 8 post but I would like to say ...

EVERYTHING IS BULL****.

As a New Yorker I am now being lead by a far right wing Rush, Sean,Glenn, Fox new suck up piece of crap Mario Coumo.

This dick head Mario Coumo the second is worse than this old man.

What a right wing piece of crap.....

Where is his best friend ROMBALDIE to plead his disgusting lowlife case?

Golly was all that spelling correct?

At the FF2 were he can spew his rubbish un-challenged Slain

BenSlain
Pirate

Post by BenSlain » 07-03-2011 11:23 PM

Well............It's always something.

I'm going the George Carlin way now. Don't give a f$#% anymore.

It's all entertainment from here on out.:cool:

There's nothing better than a made for tv war or a plane smashing into something to get me all excited!!!!

Something needs to break soon though cause I'm getting board. This baby killer skank down in Florida just doesn't do it for me.

ANYWAY.......HAPPY 4TH!!!!!

BenSlain
Pirate

Post by BenSlain » 07-03-2011 11:25 PM

Shazam wrote: At the FF2 were he can spew his rubbish un-challenged Slain

HEY!!!!:realmad:

I will have you know I'm a member in good standing over there.:)

:wink:

Kaztronic

Post by Kaztronic » 07-04-2011 10:02 AM

BenSlain and Shazam,

You're both veering in to personal territory, and are entirely off-topic. Love or Hate Rombaldi, he is still a listed member of this forum in good standing. Not being here to defend himself right now, you're simply taking cheap shots that have nothing to do with the topic at hand.
Image "You'll get used to my babbling, all the others have." - Anna Madrigal from "Tales Of The City" by Armistead Maupin

Shazam
Pirate

Post by Shazam » 07-05-2011 08:12 AM

Kaztronic wrote: BenSlain and Shazam,

You're both veering in to personal territory, and are entirely off-topic. Love or Hate Rombaldi, he is still a listed member of this forum in good standing. Not being here to defend himself right now, you're simply taking cheap shots that have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

He is not here of his own choosing Kaz....And he chooses not to be because he can not have "his way" If anything I said was inaccurate i will retract it....we both know they all left because they can not handle a fair and balanced expression of idea`s (that I am thankful for BTW) When they said they all left because the soul had left the FF that was pure B.S. they left because they did not not have there own personal BAN HAMMER anymore or else why create a new forum exactly the same as the one forum they left (basically) if I owned the FF I would send the so called FF2 a cease and desist order...for unauthorized use of what I would think is a copyrighted name if I remember correctly the Former owner did so When Beerboy And Thirsty created a satire site by the same name.....it would be poetic justice
Last edited by Shazam on 07-05-2011 08:33 AM, edited 1 time in total.

HB3

Post by HB3 » 07-05-2011 02:03 PM

Loll! I'm quite sure we're doing nothing like that. Just leave it alone, dude. I would be happy if we could generate free-flowing, mostly uncensored posting of the kind we used to have, and that's it.

Shazam
Pirate

Post by Shazam » 07-05-2011 03:20 PM

HB3 wrote: Loll! I'm quite sure we're doing nothing like that. Just leave it alone, dude. I would be happy if we could generate free-flowing, mostly uncensored posting of the kind we used to have, and that's it.

I am....but I had to say what everyone was thinking lol

BenSlain
Pirate

Post by BenSlain » 07-05-2011 04:52 PM

Kaztronic wrote: BenSlain and Shazam,

Oh please.

I owe him a few.

And there is no reason for him not to be here to defend himself. He's a member in good standing.

Kaztronic

Post by Kaztronic » 07-05-2011 05:37 PM

What you "owe" him is not relevant to this forum, nor is it relevant to Michelle Bachmann, and her stance on Veterans benefits.

What happened in the past between members on this forum should not serve as an excuse to hijack forum discussions and squelch on-topic posts. Really, this is not particularly complicated. Nor is it unreasonable for forum members to be expected to refrain from off-topic posts of a personal nature.

Do comments and questions about FF2 belong in a discussion about Michelle Bachmann and Veterans benefits, or do they belong in the Fantastic Forum Community deck?

A conscious decision has been made to moderate this forum in a completely balanced fashion. You, Rombaldi, all of us are going to be moderated to the same standard going forward - so what is "owed" from the past should remain in the past, after all, we are all adults here.

As for the rest, my understanding is that spirited debate is to be encouraged, and left as unfiltered as possible. The only time a moderator can be expected to jump in is when things go entirely off-topic (as has happened in this thread), and when things go personal (as has happened in this thread by dragging in people not involved in this discussion - both Rombaldi, and the membership of FF2). Beyond that, argue to your hearts content, duke it out on the issues, challenge each other.

If you require further clarification on this, please feel free to reach out via pm and we can discuss it further.
Image "You'll get used to my babbling, all the others have." - Anna Madrigal from "Tales Of The City" by Armistead Maupin

BenSlain
Pirate

Post by BenSlain » 07-06-2011 10:25 PM

Hey.....I think you are over reacting. The guy has such a rep that his name has become synonymous with what "is bad".

AND

There is not really anyone here then or now with that name. It's just a name he made up to use on the internet. Doesn't really exist. I could see your point if I used his real name. But I didn't.

I think a sense of humor is in order. If you knew our history you would not be so upset. I could even see your point if he posted here. But he doesn't.

My one little line deferred from the thread much less than your correction. I would understand if it went farther than I took it. I recall 10 or more pages of your post arguing off topic with your friend from Fla.

So fine. Point taken. But lets not go overboard with the PC. Heck that was your complaint just a few months back.

Return to “Politics and Government 2010-2013”