9 Household Objects You Can Eat to Stay Alive

Gardening and Household tips. Good food. The Lighter side...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

9 Household Objects You Can Eat to Stay Alive

Post by Riddick » 09-17-2011 08:02 PM

"Activate your mind’s inner eye; visualize this scene. The worst has occurred. You’ve been locked in your own home. Be it by a forgetful partner or a SAW like psycho, you’re now a prisoner within your own four walls. Furthermore, having forgotten to do the weekly shop, the cupboards of your domestic gulag are bare. Prevent this from happening though, by stocking up on Emergency Food Supplies now.

Don’t worry though; we’ve compiled this helpful list to ensure you’ll survive the ordeal."

Read more

Bobbi Snow
Pirate

Post by Bobbi Snow » 09-18-2011 01:25 AM

Sap? Are you kidding? SOAP has petroleum products which are harmful, even when used on your skin! I don't want to become more MUTATED than the chemtrails, fluoride, Monsanto products I don't know about yet. I'd eat my tree leaves, first!!!
ImageIf you're still breathing, it's not too late!

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 09-18-2011 04:59 PM

Several things on that list are quite obsurd!!!

Toothpaste IS QUITE DANGEROUS because of the flouride!! (Eating enough of it @ one time could be bad)

That whole list actually doesnt look very pleasant... The one i saw that i knew already was "Animal food" -- Well since WE ALL ARE ANIMALS,of course you can eat it!

Bobbi Snow
Pirate

Post by Bobbi Snow » 09-19-2011 01:21 AM

PARABENS:

http://www.odacite.com/about/no-parabens/

THIS is why we need to read labels... THIS is oly ONE reason why we need to read what we're putting on ad into our bodies.

I used to not care.... but now that I've been close to death in the pst 5 years, and realize that what we're eating, drinking, and absorbing into our bodies, I have made a HUGE change in my lifestyle. I READ the ingredients i EVERYTHING I buy. I KNOW I won't live as long as my mom and other relatives did... there's too much pollution - chemtrails, and GM products I cannot tell from the all natural ones, and probably other ones we don't know about, yet. But I DO know that the LESS pollutants I put into my body, the more likely I am to live long enough to aggravate the other forums who attack me for speaking my ind.
Last edited by Bobbi Snow on 09-19-2011 01:23 AM, edited 1 time in total.
ImageIf you're still breathing, it's not too late!

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 09-19-2011 10:47 AM

Good for you Bobbi!!!

Food in the USA is quite loaded with bad things,from aspertame to other things one shouldnt consume....

Ever since finding out chicken meat HAS ARSENIC in it,i dont eat it anymore!! (I dont want to poision myself)

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 09-19-2011 01:39 PM

Well - grow and can/freeze your own veggies! It helps!

Stock up on staples in good cans you can add those oxy reduction pills -- they will last a good 10+ yrs ...

Anyway... think the chicken-arsenic thing does not apply to all places that grow chickens or turkeys or other foods...

OH ya, move out to the country, dig and stock a pond with fish you can eat, grow your own calves and chickens and nothing to worry about - welllllll maybe....

Return to “Garden & Galley”