Have a Merry Christmas, FFolks!

FF Community posts

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Have a Merry Christmas, FFolks!

Post by Riddick » 12-24-2012 12:38 PM

Enjoy the holiday eh?

Last edited by Riddick on 12-24-2015 02:50 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 12-24-2012 02:51 PM

Merry christmas all :)

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 12-24-2012 04:56 PM

Merry Christmas to my pals on FF.:)
A man's character is his fate

megman
Parrothead

Post by megman » 12-24-2012 05:02 PM

Good one Hoser.:coolhat:
Still an Original Pirate since Aug 2000
Wanna ride the Zamboni?

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 12-24-2012 09:11 PM

Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!!!

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 12-25-2012 01:26 PM

A Message from George Carlin:

The paradox of our time in history is that we have taller buildings but shorter tempers, wider Freeways ,but narrower viewpoints. We spend more, but have less, we buy more, but enjoy less. We have bigger houses and smaller families, more conveniences, but less time. We have more degrees but less sense, more knowledge, but less judgment, more experts, yet more problems, more medicine, but less wellness.

We drink too much, smoke too much, spend too recklessly, laugh too little, drive too fast, get too angry, stay up too late, get up too tired, read too little, watch TV too much, and pray too seldom.

We have multiplied our possessions, but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often.

We've learned how to make a living, but not a life. We've added years to life not life to years. We've been all the way to the moon and back, but have trouble crossing the street to meet a new neighbor. We conquered outer space but not inner space. We've done larger things, but not better things.

We've cleaned up the air, but polluted the soul. We've conquered the atom, but not our prejudice. We write more, but learn less. We plan more, but accomplish less. We've learned to rush, but not to wait. We build more computers to hold more information, to produce more copies than ever, but we communicate less and less.

These are the times of fast foods and slow digestion, big men and small character, steep profits and shallow relationships. These are the days of two incomes but more divorce, fancier houses, but broken homes. These are days of quick trips, disposable diapers, throwaway morality, one night stands, overweight bodies, and pills that do everything from cheer, to quiet, to kill. It is a time when there is much in the showroom window and nothing in the stockroom. A time when technology can bring this letter to you, and a time when you can choose either to share this insight, or to just hit delete...

Remember; spend some time with your loved ones, because they are not going to be around forever.

Remember, say a kind word to someone who looks up to you in awe, because that little person soon will grow up and leave your side.

Remember, to give a warm hug to the one next to you, because that is the only treasure you can give with your heart and it doesn't cost a cent.

Remember, to say, 'I love you' to your partner and your loved ones, but most of all mean it. A kiss and an embrace will mend hurt when it comes from deep inside of you.

Remember to hold hands and cherish the moment for someday that person will not be there again.

Give time to love, give time to speak! And give time to share the precious thoughts in your mind.

AND ALWAYS REMEMBER:

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

</>

~* Merry Christmas! *~
Last edited by SquidInk on 12-25-2012 01:31 PM, edited 1 time in total.
For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

Bobbi Snow
Pirate

Bah-Humbug

Post by Bobbi Snow » 12-27-2012 03:26 AM

We were having a GREAT Christmas; great gifts, nice music, blah-blah-blah. We went to join two old friends for dinner, and one showed up late. He said Bill - the 4th wheel - had felt ill coming to the restaurant - had asked to be taken back home because he didn't feel well. Henry asked to stay with him, but Bill INSISTED Henry come to the dinner; he'd be fine.

During dinner, we received a call that Bill had died.

Christmas is the one day of the year when lots of people die from heart attacks and other ailments. Bill was 81, and had been on asthma inhalers for years.

Henry is feeling guilty for not staying, but since we know Henry so well, he would have not been able to save Bill.

Now Henry must find homes for Bill's two recently adopted kittens - Aaron and Moses. Lots of Jewish people don't want to adopt cats (I know this, because MANY of our Jewish friends think they are vile). Henry is keeping the one who didn't escape while the police were tromping in-and-out of the apartment, scaring the two young cats out of their wits. We are hoping the brother comes back, after all the traffic in the building has died down.

We are trying to find homes for them, if they both turn up so they can be adopted together. Hold good thoughts that the little brother returns, and we can find a home where they both can stay together.

If any of you live in the Studio City area of Los Angeles, and would be willing to help us search for new guardians for these two traumatized, orphaned boys, please let me know. We cannot take them - we have 12, and one is dying from cancer, so our hands are full. We're too old to take on any more. My health is on it's last legs - I may not see another Christmas - and Rod is much older than I am.

Hope all your Christmas festivities were wonderful.
Last edited by Bobbi Snow on 12-27-2012 03:28 AM, edited 1 time in total.
ImageIf you're still breathing, it's not too late!

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-27-2012 10:08 AM

Oh my gosh, Bobbi you had quite a Christmas!:eek: So sorry for your loss. I hope you find your kitties and a good home for them.:)

Doka

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 12-27-2012 11:48 AM

Bobbi,

So sorry to hear this on all fronts.
A man's character is his fate

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 12-27-2012 01:13 PM

So sorry Bobbi. Maybe these folks can help http://www.foundanimals.org/pet-adoptio ... ion-center ?

Doka
Pirate

Re: Have a Merry Christmas, FFolks!

Post by Doka » 12-23-2015 11:53 AM

Wishing you all a very Happy, Merry, Joyful, Warm and Cozy (fill in the blank) day. You are all in my thoughts!

Merry Christmas! Just can't help myself, maybe in my next life, if I Have to come bach, that is!

:pirateboa
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 12-23-2015 06:33 PM

Season's Greetings, Pirates! :grog: Here's wishing you all a Merry Xmas Image and Happy New Year Image
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 12-24-2015 11:57 AM

Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!!!!

"God Bless Us, Every One!!!!!!!
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 12-24-2015 02:12 PM

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!!!

AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-24-2015 05:54 PM

It's not Christmas Day in the UK but the last posts are dated the 25th. We must be Christmas time travelers :!: :lol:

To all dedicated, life giving, active members at Fantastic Forum. The date for Christ's birth was set by Constantine of Rome. It's one special day you'd think would never have been forgotten. :? :confused: :oops:

Have a great Christmas Day and a Happy New 2016! :hourglass 2015's sand's on the top. :wink:
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Return to “Ship's Galley ~ Fantastic Forum Community”