Art Bell's Dark Matter -- Sept. 17 with Steven Greer

Discussion forum for Art Bell's new show on the internet, Midnight in the Desert. Come in and discuss the latest news on Art, the show and guests.

Moderator: Super Moderators

HB3

Post by HB3 » 09-18-2013 09:32 AM

Greer had an impressive ability to say nothing even while he was talking and talking and talking. Can anyone remember any actual points he made? Was any information actually conveyed?

It occurred to me while listening that Art's so good the guests and the callers have something to live up to -- almost like he's too good. C'mon, step it up, people.

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 09-18-2013 09:35 AM

rolede wrote: Who is "J C" I keep hearing referenced ?

A man's character is his fate

Waverider
Pirate

Post by Waverider » 09-18-2013 09:41 AM

Another night i missed as the action took place.
But, will try to find a life line.

Diogenes' you were certainly seating in the Crow's Nest on this cruise...
You got the vision. :)

Yes', if you listen to William Henry's comments about Greer'
on Whitley's 'Unknown Country' site, in his 'Revelations' section. A few weeks back.

Greer' really freeked out William @ the desert conferene, with his armed? body guards entrance and them locking the doors ...'Nobody in, nobody out routine.

Maybe Greer has sold out, ya think?

Oh, and btw, .. I think Rush sent the alien statue thingie to Art, as it showed up via Fed X ? on his front door, after
Art saw it in Lim's studio and fell in love with it...

73's
Last edited by Waverider on 09-18-2013 09:43 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 09-18-2013 09:59 AM

Hi Waverider,

You are correct about the alien statue - it was delivered to Rush.

I bet that was an interesting conference - just by listening to Dr. Greer last night I came away with the sense the report is probably not too far off from truth.

Do you have Sirius? If not I guess you can find places on the net where the show is playing in real time.

Waverider
Pirate

Post by Waverider » 09-18-2013 10:26 AM

HI Diogenes'

What seems to be my problem is I hate to put any credit card info out there in the cloud...

Plus, I'd rather help donate to this forum, if someone could provide an address, instead of using paypal..

Got a P O Box or something?

I'm sure any donations would help the great ship Fantastic with future bandwidth expansion, as more matey's come on board in the future, ya think?

Btw' I think,
it's mass consciousness that turns the tides and Art Bell proved that', way back when, we did those experiments.
I think we got up to # 9?
Then he freeked out and stopped them because of unintented conquences, i think he said.

Wish he would do another one for Prof. Michio Kaku, as a big favor for him to finally get his long awaited equation (only an inch long) he hopes.
You know the one.
The theory of everything!

:) ;)

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 09-18-2013 10:33 AM

Waverider wrote: HI Diogenes'

What seems to be my problem is I hate to put any credit card info out there in the cloud...

Plus, I'd rather help donate to this forum, if someone could provide an address, instead of using paypal..

I'm sure any donations would help the great ship Fantastic with future bandwidth expansion, as more matey's come on board in the future, ya think?

Very kind Wave, but at this time I am happy to finance our adventures. If in the future I need help I will let everyone know :) What I need is everyone's participation and passion.
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 09-18-2013 10:37 AM

HB3 wrote: Greer had an impressive ability to say nothing even while he was talking and talking and talking. Can anyone remember any actual points he made? Was any information actually conveyed?

It occurred to me while listening that Art's so good the guests and the callers have something to live up to -- almost like he's too good. C'mon, step it up, people.

he was always like this... he hints a lot, but not much ever happens.
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

rslawsky
Pirate

Post by rslawsky » 09-18-2013 10:42 AM

I guess the question you have to ask is whether Art's show is a product worth paying for. I'm generally ambivalent about file sharing and those sorts of things so it may seem a bit hypocritical on my part, but I don't mind throwing a few bucks to Sirius (and Art in the process).

I frequently drive long distances and with the state of radio today the subscription is worth it to me even without Art's show. Having that is just a bonus.

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 09-18-2013 10:44 AM

rslawsky wrote: I guess the question you have to ask is whether Art's show is a product worth paying for. I'm generally ambivalent about file sharing and those sorts of things so it may seem a bit hypocritical on my part, but I don't mind throwing a few bucks to Sirius (and Art in the process).

I frequently drive long distances and with the state of radio today the subscription is worth it to me even without Art's show. Having that is just a bonus.

I pay the same for Netflix and hardly use it. Sirius is pretty cool, especially on the phone which I can stream through bluetooth to the car. They have both a Grateful Dead and a JamBands channel. Done and done.

Waverider
Pirate

Post by Waverider » 09-18-2013 10:49 AM

O.K. fer now...
But just let us know when it's time to pass the ole pirate hat.

Hey, if you're in the chips and want to
(finance our adventures) lets go to the moon and knock on the door and see who's living in side that hallow orb..
:eek:

I know they' are in there... hehee

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 09-18-2013 10:50 AM

Waverider wrote: HI Diogenes'

Btw' I think,
it's mass consciousness that turns the tides and Art Bell proved that', way back when, we did those experiments.
I think we got up to # 9?
Then he freeked out and stopped them because of unintented conquences, i think he said.

Wish he would do another one for Prof. Michio Kaku, as a big favor for him to finally get his long awaited equation (only an inch long) he hopes.
You know the one.
The theory of everything!

You know I understand completely about putting your card out there as I was and still am not completely comfortable with this process either.

We signed up for Life Lock so hopefully that will do the trick;)

rslawsky
Pirate

Post by rslawsky » 09-18-2013 11:01 AM

Fan wrote: I pay the same for Netflix and hardly use it. Sirius is pretty cool, especially on the phone which I can stream through bluetooth to the car. They have both a Grateful Dead and a JamBands channel. Done and done.
I've been meaning to comment on your nic and avatar. I can remember laying on the grass at Alpine Valley when the Dead went from Space into Terrapin, just like it was yesterday.

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 09-18-2013 11:03 AM

rslawsky wrote: I've been meaning to comment on your nic and avatar. I can remember laying on the grass at Alpine Valley when the Dead went from Space into Terrapin, just like it was yesterday.
sweet.

rslawsky
Pirate

Post by rslawsky » 09-18-2013 11:17 AM

Fan wrote: I pay the same for Netflix and hardly use it. Sirius is pretty cool, especially on the phone which I can stream through bluetooth to the car. They have both a Grateful Dead and a JamBands channel. Done and done.

The online player has a Pink Floyd channel as well. I don't know why it's not on the regular radio setup.

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 09-18-2013 12:16 PM

RA,

By the way where were you last night?

Curious minds want to know.:D

Return to “Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert”