cherry
Pirate

C2C with George Noory - Mar 1 thru 7

Post by cherry » 03-01-2014 03:13 AM

Schedule for 03.01.14 - 03.07.14

Saturday March 1, 2014
Hosted by David Ruben
Guest(s): John Lear, Michael Cremo
Ufologist and anomalous phenomena expert, John Lear, joins host David Ruben (email) to discuss the radical plan to modify and control the human race. In the first hour, 'forbidden archeologist' Michael Cremo presents evidence for ancient giants.

6-10pm PT: Art Bell - Somewhere in Time returns to 7/19/96 when remote viewing expert Courtney Brown described remote viewing Jesus, the Greys, and the Cydonia region on Mars.

Sunday March 2, 2014
Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): Wayne Dyer
Joining George Noory, renowned author and speaker in the field of self-development, Dr. Wayne Dyer, will discuss why he has come to believe that there are no accidents. Although we may not be aware of who or what is "moving the checkers," life has a purpose and each step of our journey has something to teach us, he argues.

Monday March 3, 2014
Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): John Dvorak
John Dvorak, Ph.D. has studied volcanoes and earthquakes for the U.S. Geological Survey around the world and has written for various respected science journals. He will discuss the telescope he operates in Hawaii, the latest discoveries in astronomy and theoretical physics, volcanoes on Earth, and the ticking tectonic time bomb known as the San Andreas fault.

Tuesday March 4, 2014
Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): David Weatherly
Author, and paranormal investigator David Weatherly will discuss his 35 years of experience exploring the weird and unexplained, including his fascinating work on the Black Eyed Children phenomenon, and his new research on various entity encounters including the Djinn, UFOs, Shadow People, and other humanoids such as the Slenderman.

Wednesday March 5, 2014
Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): Patrick Tucker
Director of communications for the World Future Society, Patrick Tucker, will discuss the profound changes coming our way from technology, and big data. He'll outline how this will affect our everyday lives, from tracking our metabolism to controlling the weather.

Thursday March 6, 2014
Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): Larry Stone, Chantel Lysette
First Half: Author, and publisher of over 1,000 books, Larry Stone, has extensively researched Noah's Ark. He'll discuss some of the more provocative questions surrounding the story, including whether the Nephilim helped build it, were dinosaurs passengers, and is it actually lodged on Mt. Ararat?

2nd Half: Professional Angelologist and international author, Chantel Lysette, has been connecting with the divine realm of spirit her entire life. She'll explain the nature of the Archangels, and how they manifest here on Earth and offer guidance.

Friday March 7, 2014
Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): Rob Riggs
In the first half, 25-year veteran journalist and long-time Bigfoot researcher, Rob Riggs, will discuss the mounting evidence for why he believes Bigfoot is a flesh and blood creature. Followed by Open Lines.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/upcoming

cherry
Pirate

Post by cherry » 03-01-2014 03:14 AM

Hi Captain! :o

cherry
Pirate

Captain

Post by cherry » 03-01-2014 03:29 AM

New Moon
0% Full

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 03-02-2014 03:01 AM

Blown away by John Lear, and his short opinions. Wish he would make a statement and then back up what he said with some facts or evidence. I feel like I'm listening to the mushroom guy.
Last edited by voguy on 03-02-2014 03:18 AM, edited 1 time in total.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Lastmartian
Pirate

Post by Lastmartian » 03-02-2014 04:16 AM

Just tuned in for the heck of it. A caller from Seattle was intimating that the president is perhaps an alien...sheesh...
On behalf of the Evergreen State I feel compelled to apologize. :rolleyes:

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 03-02-2014 11:39 AM

Lastmartian wrote: Just tuned in for the heck of it. A caller from Seattle was intimating that the president is perhaps an alien...sheesh...
On behalf of the Evergreen State I feel compelled to apologize. :rolleyes:

:D

I'm wondering if Lear is slipping. All he seemed to do for an hour is toss out things without any evidence or sourcing. I would have been more comfortable with him sticking to ONE subject and elaborate on it. I'm disappointed that David Ruben didn't keep him on one subject and go into detail.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 03-02-2014 04:33 PM

Listening to C2C and the rattling off that everything was a conspiracy - we never sent up astronauts, never went to the moon, never this, never that. What a dork. Guess he's never been to an observatory. Their high powered telescopes prove the guy is full of oh NM. Guess the space lab is also a phony... sure since we can even see it with lesser telescopes.

Now the other guy was interesting for sure...

cherry
Pirate

Post by cherry » 03-04-2014 11:39 PM

George Knapp needs to keep his distance from the Captain. Just my opinion. :o

Return to “George Noory/C2C AM Topics/Radio topics”