Obama's Ruby Ridge?

Moderator: Super Moderators

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 04-25-2014 12:31 PM

BenSlain wrote: Who cares? What has this to do with what happened ? So if you don't like what some people say then a over armed police state force can come at you with drones, dogs and automatic weapons ? And armord vehicles?

This is crazy. Doesn't this worry any of you?

And I'm the cop here!

I agree that the enforcement of things is out of control, however, they were not there over things he said, you must admit. There were numerous court injunctions, he refused to abide by them. As a cop, if someone got a court order saying someone has to do something, would you refuse to go enforce this court order? I mean, this is the basis for all lawfulness.
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 04-25-2014 02:08 PM

Considering I was married to a cop for 16+ years. THERE are alternatives... peaceful kinds.

You go after bank accounts. You also go after IRS refunds. There are peaceful ways to do things, Or just go to the sales barns when the cattle ARE sold and confiscate monies there.

YOU Don't go in with 100-200 snipers - kill PRIZE bulls and who knows how many other cattle. Drive off young calves from their mothers -- period!

---
NOW I'd like to see what the YEARLY grazing $$ were, not the ahhh %%% added per year. You know like credit cards charging 30 or more % if you miss a payment time -then they double the % on the % and so on...

WHERE is that information???

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 04-25-2014 03:27 PM

cherry wrote: ..... or tanks!

Remember Waco
Great idea!

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 04-25-2014 06:25 PM

Diogenes wrote: Bundy's comments were blunt and without any flowering and since I don't have a radio program or television show I don't have to bend before the PC police, but I do get why he does on occassion and others like him. Only Bill Maher, John Stewart and Colbert can get away with insensitive remarks under the guise of "political satrire".

I wonder why the right wing has no political satirical shows? Oh I know, it might be because making fun of Black people being lumped into one big pile of losers isn't funny.
Last edited by Raggedyann on 04-25-2014 06:27 PM, edited 1 time in total.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 04-25-2014 07:03 PM

Raggedyann wrote: I wonder why the right wing has no political satirical shows? Oh I know, it might be because making fun of Black people being lumped into one big pile of losers isn't funny.

Whoever called blacks a big pile of losers - I certainly did not nor have I seen this from anyone else on this forum.

You are a one man band with one note which is constantly posting what you feel to be demeaning examples of Republicans, Conservative thinking, religion and religious folks and in general anything to do with tradition.

Don't get me wrong - that's ok because that is your outlook on life but when you then offer up tripe like the above statement of lumping all black folks together in one loser pile - well it's hard to take that or anything else very seriously at all.
A man's character is his fate

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 04-25-2014 08:05 PM

Diogenes wrote: Whoever called blacks a big pile of losers - I certainly did not nor have I seen this from anyone else on this forum.

You are a one man band with one note which is constantly posting what you feel to be demeaning examples of Republicans, Conservative thinking, religion and religious folks and in general anything to do with tradition.

Don't get me wrong - that's ok because that is your outlook on life but when you then offer up tripe like the above statement of lumping all black folks together in one loser pile - well it's hard to take that or anything else very seriously at all.

Don't take me seriously then. I don't particularly care how you take me.

Bundy referred to Black people in general. I found his comments ignorant, racist and most of all sad. But if his comments are an example of Republican tradition, that's pretty appalling to me.

Let's not confuse conservatism with the views of the backwards fringe element of the Republican party. As long as the more sane members refuse to admonish these pathetic dinosaurs, because they know the twits have a significant backwards voting base, then I will continue expressing my disgust for the whole lot of them.

Granted, they have now distanced themselves from Bundy but only because an election is coming up and they know the backwards element would not be enough to carry them to a win at the national level.

As for me being a one man band, if it doesn't bother me why would it bother you? I've never been one to conform to a clique mentality.

I post about all sorts of other things not just politics, so don't go exaggerating now.
Last edited by Raggedyann on 04-25-2014 11:05 PM, edited 1 time in total.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

cherry
Pirate

Post by cherry » 04-25-2014 10:47 PM

Blacks complain all the time. They talk about about their problems. Even Obama asked them to "quit complaining!"

BenSlain
Pirate

Post by BenSlain » 04-25-2014 11:25 PM

Fan wrote: I agree that the enforcement of things is out of control, however, they were not there over things he said, you must admit. There were numerous court injunctions, he refused to abide by them. As a cop, if someone got a court order saying someone has to do something, would you refuse to go enforce this court order? I mean, this is the basis for all lawfulness.

If he needed to be picked up the local sherif could have nabbed him at the gas station or the feed store. Instead the approached him with am army.

What if I got court order to come to your houses and pick up your guns. I know you have some cause they made you register them. I know most guys I work with would have no problem doing this. Personally I would hang up my belt and go home.

Basis for lawfulness? Sure. This is why we protest on the streets. Sit at lunch counters and ride in the front of the bus. I thought we were all for protest here.
Put in a prison cell, but one time he could-a been The champion of the world.

BenSlain
Pirate

Post by BenSlain » 04-25-2014 11:28 PM

Raggedyann wrote: Here's how Sean Hannity feels about Bundy's comments.

"His comments are beyond repugnant to me,” Hannity said of Bundy's remarks. “They are beyond despicable to me. They are beyond ignorant to me."

And of course other Republicans who were on the Bundy bandwagon up until today, are running for cover too. Do ya think they are feeling a little exposed?

Kind of like how they all fell silent after Zimmerman, over a short period of time, revealed himself to be a troubled violent man.

You left out part. They did say this but they also stated the Gubberment was wrong for doing what they did. Racist or not. You forgot to put that there.

BenSlain
Pirate

Post by BenSlain » 04-25-2014 11:37 PM

Hey! I know for a fact due to your confession right here on the FF that you are running your intire in-house lighting system in your home on non government approved light bulbs that you have been hoarding.

I find the law abhorrent and will look the other way when The left wing environment crazies in the Obama nation order me to come to your house and take them away from you.

Hint: Keep a box of them little bacon dog treats near the front door. The dogs love those and it may buy you some time if you can distract them....

BenSlain
Pirate

Post by BenSlain » 04-25-2014 11:42 PM

Raggedyann wrote: Here's how Sean Hannity feels about Bundy's comments.

"His comments are beyond repugnant to me,” Hannity said of Bundy's remarks. “They are beyond despicable to me. They are beyond ignorant to me."

And of course other Republicans who were on the Bundy bandwagon up until today, are running for cover too. Do ya think they are feeling a little exposed?

Kind of like how they all fell silent after Zimmerman, over a short period of time, revealed himself to be a troubled violent man.

Yeah! Ted Danson did this black face routine once and it was funny as.....HU?

But...but...Whoopie was his girlfriend at the time...

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 04-25-2014 11:45 PM

BenSlain wrote: If he needed to be picked up the local sherif could have nabbed him at the gas station or the feed store. Instead the approached him with am army.

And then what? Lock him up for a month or two for non payment of grazing fees and then he's back out to do business as usual - his way? The only way to get this law breaker to pay up was to take away his livelihood, the same way a bank will come and seize your car for non payment. Imagine what would happen to you or I if we greeted a repo man with an army of gun toting thugs.

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 04-25-2014 11:54 PM

BenSlain wrote: Hint: Keep a box of them little bacon dog treats near the front door. The dogs love those and it may buy you some time if you can distract them....
Why would I do that? So you can add "attempted bribery of an 'officer' " to the hocus-pocus abbracadabra list of "violations"? Nah, I got a better idea.
For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 04-25-2014 11:56 PM

BenSlain wrote: Hey! I know for a fact due to your confession right here on the FF that you are running your intire in-house lighting system in your home on non government approved light bulbs that you have been hoarding.

I find the law abhorrent and will look the other way when The left wing environment crazies in the Obama nation order me to come to your house and take them away from you.

Hint: Keep a box of them little bacon dog treats near the front door. The dogs love those and it may buy you some time if you can distract them....

Ha, ha ya got me. :D You better tip off the RCMP.
Last edited by Raggedyann on 04-26-2014 12:02 AM, edited 1 time in total.

BenSlain
Pirate

Post by BenSlain » 04-26-2014 12:10 AM

Raggedyann wrote: And then what? Lock him up for a month or two for non payment of grazing fees and then he's back out to do business as usual - his way? The only way to get this law breaker to pay up was to take away his livelihood, the same way a bank will come and seize your car for non payment. Imagine what would happen to you or I if we greeted a repo man with an army of gun toting thugs.

He did not walk around with an army of thugs. He's just some dude from a farm. A American farmer. The "thugs" showed up later.

Why do you guys all the sudden want the gubberment to use its army's and drones against its own people? I thought we were against that.

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”