Highlights of skywatch session shows large round craft, plus

UFO sightings, alien abductions, orbs, John Lear disclosure, government cover-ups...

Moderator: Super Moderators

black sky watch
Pirate

Highlights of skywatch session shows large round craft, plus

Post by black sky watch » 06-05-2015 03:45 PM

Please check out my latest video. Something unique in it is 2 round craft flying together. Plus special effects. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOFgVs-ERJk

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-05-2015 07:12 PM

Hi Black Sky, I do like your vids. My main complaint is that there is never any thing to compair with for size ,with what I am looking at, if you know what I mean?

In other words I have always wondered why no on has invented a something that would go on a lens to help give a person a sense proportion. when looking these objects on a vid it seems it would help to have something to compair to. The stars do help. Just rambeling here. But for sure will continue watching!
:) :)
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

black sky watch
Pirate

Post by black sky watch » 06-05-2015 07:26 PM

Doka wrote: Hi Black Sky, I do like your vids. My main complaint is that there is never any thing to compair with for size ,with what I am looking at, if you know what I mean?

In other words I have always wondered why no on has invented a something that would go on a lens to help give a person a sense proportion. when looking these objects on a vid it seems it would help to have something to compair to. The stars do help. Just rambeling here. But for sure will continue watching!

Ahhh... love hearing that...
Yea you're right. But I don't know how to fix that. Kinda tough when you're talking sky. Nothing up there...hmmm. Anyway preciate the feedback. Hey I need an assistant to operate another camera..you game?

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-05-2015 07:52 PM

Ha! Thanks for the offer, but I haven't taken a picture of any thing for over 30 years. My nephew calls me a "Techno-Dinosaur" aaah but the truth hurts! But there are others here that are capable, but shy. :)
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

BenSlain
Pirate

Post by BenSlain » 06-06-2015 12:04 AM

I like your vids to but they are just showing satellites and air planes. NOT THAT THATS BAD OR ANYTHING. I lay outside with my binoculars every time there's a clear night hoping to see satellites and you have filmed them. That's great!
Put in a prison cell, but one time he could-a been The champion of the world.

black sky watch
Pirate

Post by black sky watch » 06-06-2015 07:28 AM

Well my opinion is they're not satellites. Daboxash stated in the previous thread that MUFON doesn't know what these things are. Would seem they could identify a satellite.
Got a question or two for ya... Can you see satellites without the binocs? Because I can see these, and they look like a mile or so high. Q2: When you watch satellites through your binocs, do you see ONLY a round shape? Or is there more? One more... Do you see satellites flaring like my numbers 3 & 4?
Thanks for commenting Ben.

black sky watch
Pirate

Post by black sky watch » 06-06-2015 07:35 AM

Doka wrote: Ha! Thanks for the offer, but I haven't taken a picture of any thing for over 30 years. My nephew calls me a "Techno-Dinosaur" aaah but the truth hurts! But there are others here that are capable, but shy. :)

Well ok, but you can WATCH, can't you?? lol
Hey does 'PNW' mean Pacific Northwest? If so, you rarely get to see stars out there. I know...have lived there. I couldn't have my hobby there.

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 06-06-2015 11:58 AM

Doka wrote: Hi Black Sky, I do like your vids. My main complaint is that there is never any thing to compair with for size ,with what I am looking at, if you know what I mean?

Doka,

EXACTLY - I have no talent for visualizing measurements except when measured in the size of a football field.:D

When I hear about these sightings I'm always trying to figure out how big across. This must correlate to math skills of which I have NONE. I probably need to go back to my flash cards:crazyjump
A man's character is his fate

BenSlain
Pirate

Post by BenSlain » 06-07-2015 12:39 AM

black sky watch wrote: Well my opinion is they're not satellites. Daboxash stated in the previous thread that MUFON doesn't know what these things are. Would seem they could identify a satellite.
Got a question or two for ya... Can you see satellites without the binocs? Because I can see these, and they look like a mile or so high. Q2: When you watch satellites through your binocs, do you see ONLY a round shape? Or is there more? One more... Do you see satellites flaring like my numbers 3 & 4?
Thanks for commenting Ben.

Yes I can see them with the naked eye. Some better than others and depending on conditions. To me they always look round with or with out the binocs. I guess I could say they flair because of conditions or from the binocs themselves.

I have never seen one change direction. They just trail across the sky pretty quickly in a straight line. I'll keep watching and hoping.

I have seen a lot of shooting stars and a couple of decent meteors. One lasted at least 5 seconds. Had a tail and went from white to red to blue with yellow. That was cool.

BenSlain
Pirate

Post by BenSlain » 06-07-2015 12:45 AM

The clip that shows two at the same time is pretty impressive. Ive never seen anything like that before.

What type of cams are you using? And where are you located. It's cloudy here most of the time(central New York State) and though I'm not to close to any cities some nights I have a lot of light pollution just from my own neighborhood.

black sky watch
Pirate

Post by black sky watch » 06-07-2015 07:24 AM

Yea the first pair travelling together really got me too. Since then, a couple more have showed up, the one you saw being the latest. Maybe I'll post another.
I wanted you to know that my camera is a 5 power, and it's 'fixed'. The magnification cannot be changed. That's important, because when you see the large round objects, it's not because I zoomed in on them.
Maybe the large ones are just closer, but maybe they are bigger, hard to say.
The camera's a little better than gen 1 night vision. It's a different technology, there's no tube.
YEA...I'm waiting for one to change direction too! Or, stop and hover would work also. I'm hoping I get that lucky.
But I really do think the flaring sets these guys apart from satellites though. It's next to impossible for me to believe #4 is just a satellite! Here's the link in case you haven't seen it yet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8kX7hUTWaM

black sky watch
Pirate

Post by black sky watch » 06-07-2015 07:30 AM

Hey it just occurred to me that I've seen one change direction! Better yet, I have a video of it already posted. You have to realize it moves away from me, so the direction change is not obvious. Check it out...here's the link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV3gAgCTOFY

Return to “UFO”