Are we being Over-run?

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

voguy
Pirate

Are we being Over-run?

Post by voguy » 02-03-2016 04:57 PM

So it begins here: U.S. city 'overrun' with criminal refugees
'We've got 42 languages being fielded by our 9-1-1 call centers'

More than 120 people braved the snow and ice Monday to rally in front of the Missoula County Courthouse, protesting an effort by the Obama administration and its army of community organizers to plant foreign “refugees” into small cities in western Montana.

One of the speakers was a woman who moved recently to Montana from Amarillo, Texas, which has been inundated with thousands of refugees over the past 15 years.

“Amarillo is overrun with refugees,” said Karen Sherman, who stood and spoke to the crowd amid blowing wind and falling snowflakes. Sherman just moved to Missoula, a college town that serves as home to the University of Montana.

Like the reporting you see here? Sign up for free news alerts from WND.com, America’s independent news network.

It’s a far cry from Amarillo, which she described as a city of rampant crime and cracking social fabric, thanks to the heavy influx of refugees sent there by the U.S. State Department in cooperation with the United Nations.

“Our city is failing because of the refugees. We have 22 different languages spoken in our schools. We’ve got 42 languages being fielded by our 9-1-1 call centers, and crime is just through the roof. We need to exercise caution, especially for the sake of our children,” she said.

The protesters carried signs that read, “Christian Refugees 2 Christian Nations, Muslim Refugees 2 Muslim Nations, That’s Only Fair,” and “Refugee Resettlement Means Big $$$$$ – No Accountability.”

Sherman said Amarillo, a city of just more than 200,000 people, has gang violence that has surpassed that of much larger Texas cities such as Fort Worth. She fears U.S. cities like Amarillo and Minneapolis, Minnesota, could be in line to become the next Rotherham, England, or Cologne, Germany, or Stockholm, Sweden, where mass rapes by Muslim men have gained much attention in Europe.

Touching off a rape epidemic

Amarillo was recently named the fifth most dangerous city in Texas, according to FBI crime statistics, up from sixth last year. And it has been nationally recognized as having one of the highest rates of rape in the nation.

That’s a dubious distinction that Sherman believes is tied to the high number of Muslim refugees shipped there by the U.S. government.

“The rape epidemic in this world is becoming pandemic. It’s not confined to one location. Fifteen years ago in Norway, rape was unheard of. Now it’s an epidemic,” Sherman said. “The perpetrators are 100 percent Muslim males. In Sweden, rape has gone up by 500 percent. Stockholm recently had the dubious honor of opening their very first rape center for men and boys.”

In the northern U.K. city of Rotherham, more than 1,400 children have been beaten, raped and trafficked in a well-documented turn of events that has gone largely unreported in the U.S.

“It was covered up by the local government for fear of being viewed as racist. This only came to light because a journalist decided we needed to know about that, not the government,” she said, referring to the rape scandal that unraveled in England in 2014, when it was revealed by media that gangs of mostly Pakistani men had been sexually assaulting English girls for years while police covered it up for fear of being perceived as “anti-Muslim.”

“You can have female equality, or you can have refugees. You cannot have both,” Sherman said.

Pamela Geller wrote the field manual for activists seeking to protect their community from Islamic supremacy encroachment in “Stop the Islamization of America: A Practical Guide to the Resistance.”

Too late to save Texas?

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has called for a stop to the influx of refugees, but it’s too late, she said. The program continues unabated because, if even one refugee is present in the U.S., he is entitled under current law to bring in his entire extended family.

“It’s called family reunification,” Sherman said.

Texas’ GOP Gov. Greg Abbott has tried to turn off the refugee spigot but it may be too late.

She said America, founded on Judeo-Christian principles of tolerance and respect for one’s fellow man, should not expect people from Third World cultures to share those values.

“If people don’t choose to follow the law, you cannot hire enough police officers,” she said.

Read more at: Story @ WMD
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

voguy
Pirate

Re: Are we being Over-run?

Post by voguy » 02-03-2016 05:00 PM

Why Is Small Town America Being Inundated With Muslim Immigrants?
Submitted by Terresa Monroe-Hamilton on February 1, 2016 – 7:00P
By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton - NoisyRoom.net

Looks like my old stomping grounds in Montana are heating up. People there are not taking Obama’s plan to force refugees on them lying down. There was a protest in Missoula, Montana at 10 a.m. this morning over that very issue. It is just one of many battles brewing out there in small town America.

Small towns in the sparsely populated parts of America are the perfect place to relocate these refugees. Especially, if your agenda includes politically terraforming the country. The West is historically conservative in their politics. Many are Republicans and Libertarians. Even the Democrats hearken back to an earlier time when they were more conservative in nature. Obama and the Democrats can’t have that. They need to have an entire country willing to submit to Marxist diktats. They need areas seeded with those who will vote Democrat and ensure that they stay in power no matter what.

And it’s not just voting demographics that are pushing this move either. I personally believe that there is a warped logic to all of this. That if Islam can be made the predominant religion in America, people will be more easily controlled. That’s insane of course and won’t work, but there you have it. Instead, Shariah law will be implemented and you will see the same atrocities occurring in Europe happen here. The big difference being, that at least for now, Americans are armed and will use those weapons to protect their neighbors, loved ones and country.

Bringing in the refugees also moves forward the Cloward and Piven strategy to overwhelm the system so it will collapse and cause chaos in the streets. These people want to tear the system apart, so they can replace it with something truly heinous. The Obama administration will never admit that this is the plan, but can you honestly look at what is going on today and tell me it isn’t? Our borders are wide open. We are not vetting anyone to speak of and security here in the US is worse than before 9/11.

Communities in states such as Idaho, Montana, North Dakota and Kansas are being infused with Muslim refugees even though they are not wanted by the residents or the local law enforcement. The feds and their leaders are not giving them a choice. Wyoming is the only state currently not participating in the program, but even the governor there wants to jump in it. Living in large cities would be too costly for the refugees and more can be accomplished with seeding them across the plains. In a small town, they can turn everything to their advantage in short order. Since many of our larger cities are already flooded with immigrants from south of the border and from Muslim nations, in many respects they have at least partially fallen to the ploy already. This is the fundamental transformation of America in play. South Carolina, Idaho, Minnesota, North Dakota and Michigan are vigorously fighting against this program and Obama’s ‘change’.

The same entitlements, jobs, lodging and freebies will be given to these refugees in small town America. But that will mean taking more and more away from locals in these same communities. These immigrants bring crime and disease with them. As crime rises, people will leave which will hasten the take over of these towns. At least that is what Obama and his friends hope for. I pray that people dig in and decide to stay and fight if they can.

Which brings me back to Missoula where they had a protest this morning in front of the county courthouse. Refugees are being brought into Helena and Missoula and the people there don’t want them. We’re talking about hundreds of Muslims. Other rallies in Twin Falls, Idaho and Fargo, North Dakota are planned as well. I have friends in Idaho that just won’t stand for this invasion.

It’s the same old story here. NGOs with lots of money and a pro-immigrant agenda are seeking out politicians who can be bought basically, or that can be forced into compliance one way or the other. These individuals, such as Sand Point, Idaho, Mayor Shelby Rognstad, conspire against their constituency until they are forced by the people to back down. The politicians in Missoula seem to have sold out to this movement. Oh, what I wouldn’t give to find out what each of them was offered in exchange for their support in resettling large number of Islamic refugees in their areas.

MORE @: Trevorloudon.com along with pictures.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-04-2016 11:26 AM

Quote:
"Globalists are re-arranging society, hoping that the overlapping of various ethnicities, traditions and faiths will justify for greater state oversight: i.e. social diktat. We are quite cleverly being programmed for a social, military and economic takeover.

British Prime Minister David Cameron’s recent comments on Muslim women’s alleged “submissiveness” and their role in driving radicalization forward plays into this narrative that all our identities need blending into one “harmonious” lump.

Let’s be clear here, the powers that are looking onto us as if we were corporate assets and products– and we all know how much corporations love individualism.

If we agree to step out of the xenophobic bubble officials stuck us into, we will realize that this new migration wave will actually serve capitalists’ agendas.  No mistakes were made; there was no lack of foresight, only manipulation.

As migrant-related violence will breed social outrage and prompt calls for actions on the part of our governments, state institutions will be able to manifest those civil liberties, thinning they would not have otherwise been able to roll out. And then of course there is the little matter of cheap labor and human exploitation: those made destitute will have little say when it comes to their future working conditions … further eroding at those rights we all take for granting.

I’ll let you chew on that for a while."

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/331173-migra ... on-crisis/

This is an excellent article, even though she takes to blaming "Free- Market Capitalism" As I believe Russia would just love to return to the good old "USSR" The end plan is

Totally Marxist /Totalitarian ,but no sense in confusing "The Slaves" to be. They voted for it after all.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-04-2016 11:49 AM

It's not just in these cities. Apparently, the Obama administration has 190 cities on the books, potentially slated to receive refugees.

List Of 190 Cities Where Obama Will Be Placing Syrian Muslim Refugees

The importation of these Muslim immigrants is part of the overall plan to destroy America from within. As revealed in a recent White House conference call on immigration, the intention is to establish ‘seedling communities’ across the U.S., then grow them all to become a ‘nation within a nation’, eventually with the immigrant nation overtaking the host.

Download a list of all cities accepting these refugees here: List of 190 Cities.

One major problem for the communities receiving these Muslim refugees that that little to no information is provided on the background of these immigrants. 100,00 Muslims brought in every year, and no info available on any of them.

http://www.truthandaction.org/list-190- ... efugees/2/
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 02-04-2016 12:31 PM

Canada has taken in many refugees over the years, we are doing just fine :)
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-04-2016 02:36 PM

Fan wrote:Canada has taken in many refugees over the years, we are doing just fine :)

So you have .And you and your country are to be commended. We too are a nation of refugees, but we have had 7 years of" Open" boarders to the point where now ,the agents are just told to" stand down" we don't know who's here until they do a crime, we also have not had the luxury of "picking and choosing" who comes into our country. I would imagine it might possibly be somewhat "horrific" to you if 3 million Americans where forced on you , parish the thought!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 02-04-2016 05:00 PM

Doka wrote:
Fan wrote:Canada has taken in many refugees over the years, we are doing just fine :)

So you have .And you and your country are to be commended. We too are a nation of refugees, but we have had 7 years of" Open" boarders to the point where now ,the agents are just told to" stand down" we don't know who's here until they do a crime, we also have not had the luxury of "picking and choosing" who comes into our country. I would imagine it might possibly be somewhat "horrific" to you if 3 million Americans where forced on you , parish the thought!
The problem is definitely nothing like some media likes to report. Who kills more people, US citizens or illegal aliens? I think we all know the answer. Who does the most crime? Turns out it is white citizens of the USA. Looking for outsiders to blame is an old game, and it is false. I know you are hammered daily by talking heads telling you the opposite, but all you have to do is look up the numbers, they don't lie http://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=datool& ... /index.cfm#

You guys used to stand for the idea of the American Dream. Anyone can make it if they work and apply themselves. Nothing has changed. Live and let live. Worry about yourself and your loved ones. Help those in need. Be good.
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-04-2016 05:11 PM

The numbers and the country of origin don't jive, Fan. But don't you think that Canada has lacked a type of refugee which has a propensity towards violence. But if Canada wants them all, I see no harm in that.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 02-04-2016 09:40 PM

Fan wrote:
Doka wrote:
The problem is definitely nothing like some media likes to report. Who kills more people, US citizens or illegal aliens? I think we all know the answer. Who does the most crime? Turns out it is white citizens of the USA. Looking for outsiders to blame is an old game, and it is false. I know you are hammered daily by talking heads telling you the opposite, but all you have to do is look up the numbers, they don't lie http://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=datool& ... /index.cfm#

You guys used to stand for the idea of the American Dream. Anyone can make it if they work and apply themselves. Nothing has changed. Live and let live. Worry about yourself and your loved ones. Help those in need. Be good.
To quote Michael Moore: "The American Dream is alive and well everywhere but in America."
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-05-2016 05:00 PM

It seems like Canada wants the crime and the welfare in the U.S. but not in their communities. I would suggest that the word "refugee" is not used the same on both sides of the boarder, when it's entirely different.

I just Germany is just another cold hearted bastard county, too, for now welcoming in hoards of people overrunning the system.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 02-05-2016 06:05 PM

voguy wrote:It seems like Canada wants the crime and the welfare in the U.S. but not in their communities. I would suggest that the word "refugee" is not used the same on both sides of the boarder, when it's entirely different.
Not sure what you mean by this VO.

Canada has committed to receiving 25,000 refugees by March. Thousands are already here and overall they have been welcomed with open arms. Many communities large and small have reached out to assist, including my own community. There is always a risk with immigration but it's been that way since Columbus first set set foot.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

BenSlain
Pirate

Post by BenSlain » 02-06-2016 12:18 AM

Don't look at sheer numbers. Look at crimes percentages.
Put in a prison cell, but one time he could-a been The champion of the world.

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-06-2016 08:06 AM

So let me get this right, Ann... Canada Border Service Agency (CBSA): Roughly 12,600 individuals are IN Canada, (including 1,900 criminals), not of refugee status. Of this; 8,013 Syrian refugees resettled in Canada, in total, during all of 2015. 9,593 Syrian refugees resettled in Canada between November 4, 2015, and January 11, 2016. Then 620 were Syrians scheduled to land in Canada on January 12, 2015, a number cut down as Canadian lawmakers said that too many people are coming in, especially those unskilled and of "questionable" background.

Immigrants cost Canada $23B a year. The 12,600, 617 are actually blended-visa office-referred refugees, meaning their settlement costs are shared between private groups and the government. And according to your liberal government, they wish to bring 10,000: additional government-assisted "Blended" Syrian refugees "of choice" to Canada by the end of 2016.

Meanwhile the U.S. took in 69,987 in 2015. Of which only 230 were via work visa, and 9,672 were criminal and have disappeared into the nation. Even when presented with the solid numbers our liberal party said they would like to "significantly increase" the number of Syrians permitted to resettle in the U.S. without visas.

Germany has taken 98,700 in 2015, and Germany faces the largest share of Syrian requests for asylum in Europe in 2016. Chancellor Angela Merkel called for quotas to be set for each country to take a share of displaced people, including from Syria. And I can tell you first hand that crime has exploded in Germany, and the "refugees" demand the German people change their ways to the Syrian culture. Lawmakers say they are overrun by people ruining their country.

The United Kingdom has taken 7,000 in 2015, and the United Kingdom will likely see an upswing in asylum requests now that it has said it will take up to 20,000 Syrian refugees over the next five years, again posing limits as they see the problem caused by an open door policy and .

Some estimate that illegal immigrants cost U.S. taxpayers as much as $113B annually, as compared to your piddly $23B which you're happy to shoulder. GAO estimates refugees would add an additional $1.72B to the cost by services and resettlement in 2016, and have stated that to accomplish this services with social security, VA, and Medicare will have to be cut to existing citizens to "assist" refugees.

These figures are from the government, not political hack sites or personal blogs. It seems to me there is a problem with "open door", and we should shut the door tight and take only people who come here to contribute to the culture, rather than demand we change and on top of that provide for them in every way. I think Germany is a perfect test case for all this, and the government is already talking about rounding people up and tossing them out if they don't work and quit trying to change the German culture.

Even your own Government, while trying to tow the liberal line of open door, is having regrets on what to do with people who want to change Canadian values to Syrian culture, all the time being provided for by tax dollars. I also have to wonder how most Canadian women would take to Sharia law. You can't deny that, as has been proven in Germany the male refugees feel German women are subject to their culture. That's the problem with culture. When someone grows up feeling a certain way their actions transcend to other people of different culture with the idea they are wrong.

I guess if you're OK with with this, we'll have to agree to disagree on the subject.

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 02-06-2016 11:58 AM

The USA has Legal Immigration of 100,000 per year. What we have seen and experienced are ILLEGALS who have not been vetted and have disappeared into far too many places. Several times the tv, internet have show pictures of "Syrian" groups just allowed to enter. In most of these the majority are males. Males who are of military type ages and who should be fighting to stay in their own country. Another two reporters in Syria have shown hundreds of women with children, many who ask - where are their husbands.

Crime rates have skyrocketed in numerous areas. Rape being one of the largest as well as murders. Many of the so called refugees have criminal backgrounds from their own countries. USA citizens have lost jobs to the 'willing to take low wage' - illegals. Schools are crowded with refugees who do not speak English, and causing numerous higher and higher costs as the schools are forced to locate people who can speak some of the over 70 different languages. FREEBIES rates have skyrocketed to take care of these illegals. ALL paid by legal US citizens tax dollars.

Worst of all, these illegals are being taken care of better than our USA military veterans.

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-06-2016 12:46 PM

Cherry Kelly wrote:The USA has Legal Immigration of 100,000 per year. What we have seen and experienced are ILLEGALS who have not been vetted and have disappeared into far too many places. Several times the tv, internet have show pictures of "Syrian" groups just allowed to enter. In most of these the majority are males. Males who are of military type ages and who should be fighting to stay in their own country. Another two reporters in Syria have shown hundreds of women with children, many who ask - where are their husbands.
They don't want to fight in their own country, Cherry. They have no allegiance to their country. However, there is a county which is willing to give them everything they want, and bow down to their demands to cater to their way of life. Instead of assimilating into society, they want to take over our society. They've stated this, and threatened our government as such. Anyone who can't see it is either dumb as hell or supports them.

Cherry Kelly wrote:Worst of all, these illegals are being taken care of better than our USA military veterans.
And that is the ultimate insult. I asked my Congressman why we took care of illegals better than our own servicemen, some of which come back from war with huge injuries. His reply was typical of the broken mind mentality. "Don't you care about immigrants?" It was at that point I lost it and told him that I care about my military who fought for us than illegals who are sucking off the government teet for votes. That got me escorted away. But, it shows what is wrong with the minds in this country and why it may be necessary to revolt.

Return to “American Survival”