Gov't Finally Works to Protect the Grid

National news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Re: Gov't Finally Works to Protect the Grid

Post by Doka » 05-19-2016 12:51 AM

Riddick, I knew you would find it! :-D At one time I considered this movie totally nuts, now days , not so sure. :confused:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

"Hello Vladimir"

Post by Riddick » 05-19-2016 01:29 AM

Doka wrote:Riddick, I knew you would find it! :-D At one time I considered this movie totally nuts, now days , not so sure. :confused:
Well, comes right down to it? As US Prez, Merkin Muffley WAS kind of a wuss.

No big stretch to imagine a call to Putin from an apologetic & conciliatory O

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 05-19-2016 08:43 AM

Riddick:

"No big stretch to imagine a call to Putin from an apologetic & conciliatory O"

Got to disagree with ya there, O is doing his best to set up a "Slim Pickins Moment " with the Russians, Putin is getting tired of the "Man Child".

Of course, this is all going on while we are being "Potty Trained"..
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

RADIOACTIVE ROULETTE WITH THE ROOSKIES: How America Got Mine Shafted By The Man Child

Post by Riddick » 05-19-2016 05:06 PM

Doka wrote:Riddick:

"No big stretch to imagine a call to Putin from an apologetic & conciliatory O"

Got to disagree with ya there, O is doing his best to set up a "Slim Pickins Moment " with the Russians, Putin is getting tired of the "Man Child".

Of course, this is all going on while we are being "Potty Trained"..
Ah, I see what you're saying Doka. I hadn't considered he's too busy to pick up the phone and make a call

So the Man Child is deliberately provoking Putin? For what purpose? He's got a serious desire to see WWIII? What an achievement eh! Oh so sorry O already lets other world leaders poop all over him and us. Like THAT's not enough, we need Russian rockets raining down on us too?

Then again it's not so bad watching from an underground location. A well stocked one too, especially with women of child bearing age. He and his buddies can go at it prodigiously. Repopulating the planet's a tough job but somebody's gotta do it!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 05-19-2016 09:03 PM

Riddick:

"So the Man Child is deliberately provoking Putin? For what purpose? He's got a serious desire to see WWIII?" 

YES
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Purity Of Essence

Post by Riddick » 05-20-2016 12:04 AM

Doka wrote:Riddick:

"So the Man Child is deliberately provoking Putin? For what purpose? He's got a serious desire to see WWIII?" 

YES
OK. Still, why? Is it about precious bodily fluids?

That was General Jack D. Ripper's complaint. IIRC, in essence he said fluoridated water was a Commie plot to illicit erectile dysfunction in the U.S. male population

Can't have that can we? Betcha O makes sure there's plenly purified unfluoridated water in the underground bunker. Don't want the ladies to be disappointed, KWIM

Anahoo, it's too late to stop Commie infiltration. Look who's in the WH! Really, am I right or am I right? He's put America right where he wants it, in the crosshairs -

Things are looking grim by design... Don't need a Ripper when we've got a Reaper.

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 05-20-2016 12:16 AM

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 05-20-2016 04:22 AM

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: Gov't Finally Works to Protect the Grid! that needs your letters now!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 07-16-2017 06:48 AM

If there's any thread at Fantastic Forum that deserves to be kept on page 1 under National, this is it :!: And now it's going from page 3 to it's proper place and I hope it stays here with more help from the dedicated few that made this so interesting to date. :wink:

I had posted a few threads under National but I HAD NOT been here until presently noting that loss, now a gain for me, that now goes fully credited to Riddick! :idea: His last video above was more than I expected to see! :o

Act now and be ready to write sanity in few words! Go get two pieces of paper, two envelopes, a pen, and two stamps! The Swamp in D.C. is avoiding acting on this like it's the Dark Ages Black Plague :!: Power company execs are mostly in the dark about an EMP or a CME according to what we heard this week from on Coast to Coast AM radio! :oops:

During last Wednesday night's Coast to Coast AM's host George Norry's guest David Adair, The Rocket Man, urged everyone to write a short note or a long one that you support the Shield Act. He said letters by the truck load get a politician's attention, because e-mails and phone calls are a waste of your time. :idea:

Here are the two sponsors of the Shield Act in the US Congress……… :!:

Senator Lisa Murkowski
522 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
(202) 224-6665

Congressman Greg Walden
2185 Rayburn Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
(202) 225-6730

Now don't forget to write them both and please help Riddick keep his eye opening efforts on page 1. If you believe prayer works wonders, due note that millions are praying daily for this nation's demise! :oops:

MK II :idea:

Some of you know I live just 4 blocks away from the spot where a kid's legendary chalk note was once viewed by hundreds of school classmates walking on our long gone school's still existing front sidewalk.

When I was 16 our grain elevator employee George Wade showed me that brief local/national story taken from a Frank Edwards book! It was read by me in the back pages of one issue of a 1965 "Argosy" a men's magazine! I never dreamed that one distant day into the future that I'd be here promoting these two chilling prophetic comparisons at Linnea's Fantastic Forum.

Remember Pearl Harbor and Never Forget September 11, 2001 :!: :(

http://fantasticforum.com/1res/viewtopi ... =41&t=2100

Remember daily the Boy Scout's iconic motto, "Be prepared!" :idea:

Next time we'd better get it right, before someone else does! :wink:

http://fantasticforum.com/1res/viewtopi ... 05#p721405
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html