Here Kitty Kitty Kitty

~ for laffs ;-> Originally started by Ole 63 - 'Hey, ladies. Get with the program'

Moderator: Super Moderators

voguy
Pirate

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty

Post by voguy » 06-19-2016 07:26 AM

FOUND CAT. Cream color. Well cared for. No collar/tags. Doubt it's chipped. Can't keep it because we have other kitties that don't do well with newcomers, dogs and small children.
HereKittyKitty.jpg
HereKittyKitty.jpg (32.93 KiB) Viewed 2861 times
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Doka
Pirate

Re: Here Kitty Kitty Kitty

Post by Doka » 06-19-2016 09:36 PM

That is a Big animal! No Body is hunting them, so if you like your cats and dogs or your small children, try not to let them become "Cougar Snacks". :shock:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 06-20-2016 12:17 PM

Notice the kid watching out the door window? :)
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-20-2016 02:11 PM

voguy wrote:Notice the kid watching out the door window? :)

Yes, I see him, brave huh? It appears this animal, has lost being "spooked" by humans, a very bad sign.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 06-20-2016 06:37 PM

Same problem which I will face by black bears and hogs where I want to move. They have been treated to hand-outs and don't fear humans. I think I posted a picture from a carryout of a bear in the parking lot. That same place had a different bear at their door. Only thing which kept a disaster from happening is building code requires doors to open outward, thus preventing the bear from getting in. Once they know where the food is, they always come back.

Return to “Laugh a bit with Ole 68”