Art In Hospital

From the Far East ~ Art Bell!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Art In Hospital

Post by Riddick » 04-20-2016 12:07 AM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Re: Art In Hospital

Post by kbot » 04-20-2016 05:43 AM

At least the side rails are up........ :mrgreen: Hope all is well and he'll be out of the hospital shortly
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 04-20-2016 10:08 AM

GET WELL ART!

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 04-20-2016 01:39 PM

poor guy looked pretty sick, hope he recovers 100%!
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 07-01-2016 06:09 PM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

cherry
Pirate

Post by cherry » 07-02-2016 02:56 AM

ARt, I just heard on Coast that you are in the hospital. Hang on, brother! I listen to your Somewhere in Time shows and remember the good old days. LOL. I'm so glad I found my password so that I could send you this message in real time.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 07-02-2016 08:11 PM

Hang in there Art!!!!! Here's hoping you get well soon.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

fos
Pirate

Post by fos » 07-03-2016 06:30 PM

I hope he gets well soon. No one will ever match his talent at late night talk radio.

DadCooks
Pirate

Post by DadCooks » 07-04-2016 02:30 PM

Art, Best wishes for a speedy recovery. My week is not complete without your "Somewhere In Time".

pattiwacki
Pirate

Post by pattiwacki » 07-05-2016 03:43 PM

Prayers goin' up Art! Speedy Recovery
Viva noche, viva vida!

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-05-2016 06:32 PM

I was on my ham radio today and someone out west mentioned that his issue is serious and has a link to COPD. These were guys talking on ham radio, so take it for what it's worth.

I wonder now if that was not the real reason he left the show.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Riddick
Pirate

ART BELL UPDATE: STILL IN THE HOSPITAL WITH SERIOUS CONDITION

Post by Riddick » 07-05-2016 11:36 PM

voguy wrote:I was on my ham radio today and someone out west mentioned that his issue is serious and has a link to COPD. These were guys talking on ham radio, so take it for what it's worth.
It's true. From the Horror Report:
  • Bell has been admitted into the hospital for pneumonia and additional symptoms of C.O.P.D. He is awaiting the results of tests to determine what specific medication he should receive, while he does receive general antibiotics and pain relievers

The description of his condition simply goes on to ominously say: Art is in substantial pain with this ailment, so please send him good thoughts and well wishes to recover from this.

This is not the first time in 2016 that Bell has had medical issues. Only weeks ago, he posted a photo of himself waving to the camera while sitting in a hospital bed. And this image pictured with this post is of the new hospital stay, and it is seemingly more serious.
voguy wrote:I wonder now if that was not the real reason he left the show.
I'm inclined to think he went into it not knowing (or acknowledging) how his health was not so great and indeed going to take a turn for the worst

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Art Is At Home Recovering

Post by Riddick » 07-08-2016 01:02 AM

http://midnightinthedesert.com/art-bell ... al-update/

Thursday 7-07: Update From Art –

I am now home after five days in what must be one of the greatest hospitals in the world, St Rose. I am not in good shape, so weak I cannot dress myself. I want to publicly thank my wife Airyn who never left my side and helped every moment day and night and still is. I went through every test known to man. Had a hole punched in my lung, MRI, PET scans, X-Rays, more blood tests then could be counted, was on Morphine the whole time. Had so many IVs running it started to get hard to find a vein. If I make it I will have the best wife in the world to thank as well as the best hospital. Can’t really type more now but that is the current situation, more later.

— Art

-Donald Trump Image

DadCooks
Pirate

Post by DadCooks » 07-08-2016 07:00 PM

Art you have a lot of your faithful listeners praying for you. You are a strong man and have the support of a strong wife. You take care of yourself and heal.

Return to “Art Bell/The New Frontier”