The Hillary Clinton Corner: All things Hillary

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Meanwhile, Back At The "What In Hell Happened" Corral

Post by Riddick » 12-16-2016 03:47 AM

How Hillary Bombed With White Evangelical Voters
“Not reaching out to a quarter of the electorate is political malpractice”

—Michael Wear, Obama’s 2012 faith outreach director

This election cycle, Christianity Today made multiple attempts to request an interview with Hillary Clinton, according to Kate Shellnutt, an editor there. The campaign never responded. Of course, campaigns turn down interview requests all the time. But the Clinton campaign was the only one that didn’t reply at all. And this wasn’t the only sign this year that the Democratic candidate had no interest in speaking to evangelical Christians.

She spent little energy explaining her views on abortion to them and little time talking about religious freedom. She didn’t hire a full-time faith outreach director until June and had no one focused specifically on evangelical outreach. She didn’t give a major speech to the evangelical community and never met publicly with evangelical leaders.

Religious publications reaching out to her campaign with questions were frequently met with silence. Some evangelical insiders are now asking: Why didn’t Hillary Clinton even try to get us to vote for her?

Making up about one-quarter of the electorate, a huge group to ignore in an election that turned out to be won by very narrow margins in a handful of key states, while white evangelicals have reliably voted Republican since the 1970s, there were signs before the election that this year might have been different. Christian-ese may not have been Trump’s native language, but at least he was trying to speak it. Clinton, by contrast, sounded like a woman who hadn’t taken the Rosetta Stone software out of the shrink wrap.

Monday morning quarterbacks have had plenty of time by now to assess Clinton’s failures. Why did she spend so little time in Wisconsin, for example, where Trump won by fewer than 30,000 votes? The nature of a campaign is that time and resources are limited, and in a race that hinged on such a small number of votes, just about any demographic can claim in hindsight that they deserved more attention. But when it comes to the evangelical vote, it’s hard not to daydream about what would have happened if Democrats had just shown up.

FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: The Hillary Clinton Corner: All things Hillary

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-16-2016 10:15 AM

That was very strange of her and an interesting critique for sure. :roll: It amazes me that those evangelicals were disappointed being left out in the cold by HRC. The only thing that lady won was one hand-me-down 1966 county fair Kewpie Doll for having more popular votes which amazed me again! :confused:

"Wake up Ameeeerica!" That line was borrowed from Earl Pitts American. :wink:

Maybe she's a secret convert to another religion that boasts more new comers than Catholicism only dreams of recruiting. I won't mention the name of that religion that inspired the 18 Saudis including 1 Jordanian who knocked down the Twin Towers. Nope, not a word of it!

MK II
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 12-17-2016 12:24 PM, edited 1 time in total.
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 12-16-2016 12:14 PM

I think that its fair to say that Hillary didn't campaign among evangelicals because she's pro-choice and won't even entertain the possibility of finding any middle ground. She probably figured "Why bother.....??"

Interesting enough, I had read how during the past few years, the pro-life concept has really started to take off with people in the high-school - 25 demographic, so it will be interesting how this plays out over time....
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-10-2017 02:38 PM

A very interesting article...........I'm still not clear as to why the FBI is still doing document dumps on Hiltery. If it is just to tease, well, it's working!

As side note our ABC security(FBI, CIA, and what ever else) made their "Russia maybe" Report by Never having access to the "said ,Offended Computers". Which means they really don't know or they have a questionable crystal ball some where? But what the heck, that's enough for the libs And rhinos to make war with. :rolleyes:

The Mysterious FBI Sunday Document Dump #5 and The “Missing” Clinton Seagate Hard Drive…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ard-drive/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

BUSTED!

Post by Riddick » 01-21-2017 05:48 AM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-21-2017 01:17 PM

I believe that "AMINSTY" for Hillary Clinton and her foundation was filed Friday 1/20/2017 , by the State of New York.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 01-22-2017 07:32 AM

-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 01-22-2017 03:30 PM

Hillary lost, she's gone. Good grief get over it already.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 01-22-2017 05:43 PM

Get over what now?

Hillary's not gone...

to jail yet :D ;)

-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 01-22-2017 07:29 PM

Hillary's going nowhere - she's stumping for mayor of New York. She'll be back.

Like plaid luggage. Can't get rid of it.......
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Convict Conflict Of Interest

Post by Riddick » 01-22-2017 07:50 PM

kbot wrote:Hillary's going nowhere - she's stumping for mayor of New York. She'll be back.

So she wants to be NYC mayor eh? But why? How'll that help her with her unsettled issues with the law?

Oh wait I get it. Obviously she's seen Escape From New York! Instead of in a prison cell she'll be warden.

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-22-2017 08:35 PM

OFF TOPIC

Riddick, I am so sorry for your loss. The Packers doing so good! Then the Phickel Phinger of Phate stepped in? :cry: :?:
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

The Packers Season Ends

Post by Riddick » 01-22-2017 09:39 PM

Doka wrote:OFF TOPIC

Riddick, I am so sorry for your loss. The Packers doing so good! Then the Phickel Phinger of Phate stepped in? :cry: :?:
Much as I hoped otherwise I had a feeling going in this wasn't going to be the Packers' day, and as indeed it turned out, a GB win wasn't in the cards.

I'd say fate wasn't ALL at fault though. Fact is, had the Packers played the first half as well the second outscoring Atlanta (albeit by only one point), it may very well've gone GB's way but when you go into half time with zip and a Falcons 24 point lead? It's a case of too little and too late -

Still, even coming up short they came closer to the promised land than they probably should have. A phenomenal QB will take you only so far when the defense is deficient. Oh well. Like they say, you can't win 'em all. OTOH, after a dismal losing streak winning 8 in a row at the end was NO small feat!!

-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 01-22-2017 10:25 PM

kbot wrote:Like plaid luggage. Can't get rid of it.......
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

kbot
Pirate

Re: Convict Conflict Of Interest

Post by kbot » 01-23-2017 05:06 AM

Riddick wrote:
kbot wrote:Hillary's going nowhere - she's stumping for mayor of New York. She'll be back.

So she wants to be NYC mayor eh? But why? How'll that help her with her unsettled issues with the law?

Oh wait I get it. Obviously she's seen Escape From New York! Instead of in a prison cell she'll be warden.
Obvious isn't it Riddick?

Temple of Baal edifice erected within blocks of WTC ruins only a few months ago, and now NYC rushing of INCREASE instances abortion on demand........ Oh, of course, only with Planned Parenthood's "counseling" provided first.

She'll be the new high priestess of a religious-political cult that has already offered the souls of over 55 MILLION innocent children on the alter of Planned Parenthood.

Of those 55 MILLION, how many were female?

Snippet:
4 "Because they have forsaken Me and have made this an alien place and have burned sacrifices in it to other gods, that neither they nor their forefathers nor the kings of Judah had ever known, and because they have filled this place with the blood of the innocent 5 and have built the high places of Baal to burn their sons in the fire as burnt offerings to Baal, a thing which I never commanded or spoke of, nor did it ever enter My mind; 6 therefore, behold, days are coming," declares the LORD, "when this place will no longer be called Topheth or the valley of Ben-hinnom, but rather the valley of Slaughter.… Jeremiah 19:5

http://biblehub.com/jeremiah/19-5.htm

What's ironic is that while ISIS destroys the temple of Baal, the very symbol of sacrifice of innocent children, we rush to erect it. Such a politically correct society we have become.........

Return to “American Survival”