Jessie Ventura

Discussion of the Caravan To Midnight radio program with host John B. Wells

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 10-08-2013 11:25 AM

Thanks Kbot, It is a bazaar theory at best. Or just a "bone thrown off the trail" at the worst. Who knows?? :twoconfus
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 10-08-2013 12:47 PM

"Who knows" is correct. It's by far one of the strangest theories I've ever heard. I can't believe that Jackie was capable of this.

But, on the other hand...... if she truly was a CIA operative , then this certainly casts everything in a new light. I've been trying to find any information that I can on this aspect and have found some items, but nothing definitive (no surprise there...)

As an aside, I found this, which is interesting in itself. It's a list of the people associated with the JFK assassination and their suspicious deaths. Maybe you've already seen this......

http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/PO ... eaths.html

An interesting case involves Lt Cmdr Pitzer, who was involved in the autopsy, and "committed suicide"

http://www.manuscriptservice.com/Pitzer/

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 10-08-2013 07:03 PM

They say the murder always returns to the scene of the crime.

That leaves Oswald out, right?

I still think the butler did it. Or maybe a maid.

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 10-08-2013 07:34 PM

To believe it, I would first have to believe Jackie Gleason is capable of domestic abuse, and Alice Kramden is on the moon.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 10-08-2013 10:10 PM

Hmm... Y'know, it's said The Great One was fascinated by the paranormal and that Richard E. showed him ETs. I imagine that could be just another in a long line of Washington fairy tales - but then, it's not at all a total fiction to say The Tricky One had some good reason to dislike JFK eh?

Whether one fancies fact or fantasy, I dunno about y'all, but seeing as though it's the 50th anniversary, I wouldn't say it'd be untold for Art to have a guest on to discuss the assassination in the next month or so.

If he didn't want to be SO overt about it, much the way he had George Carlin on C2C, he might consider a DM interview with comedian Mort Sahl. Widely considered to be the first stand-up comedian, Sahl was seeing his popularity take something of a dive around the same time Carlin's star was starting on its rise in the mid-'60s.

After more than a decade performing (being dubbed "Will Rogers with fangs" by TIME in 1960, and writing jokes for JFK, a personal friend, to use in his speeches!) Sahl was catching flack for his fascination with the assassination, his interest so great he became a deputy member of New Orleans D.A. Jim Garrison's investigation into the murder.

In turn, his standup routine began reflecting his dim view of the Warren Commission report, going so far as to include readings from it and commenting on its dubiousness. With audiences in general put off by the subject, bookings were canceled, and Sahl was effectively blacklisted for a time before making a comeback in the '70s.

Here's an excerpt from the beginning of a 1968 Argo magazine interview with Sahl:
  • ARGO: Why is the truth behind the assassination of President Kennedy the last chance of America for its survival?

SAHL: Because the evidence developed by District Attorney Garrison indicates that certain people had to take President Kennedy's life in order to control ours. In other words, as Richard Starnes of the New York World-Telegram said, the shots in Dallas were the opening shots of World War III. There's been a great change in this country since Kennedy. I'm afraid a great deal of our hope was interred with his remains.

ARGO: What is the long, hard night that America must go through that you've spoken of?

SAHL: She has to hang on through a period of the military and the CIA with a blank check trying to sell fascism. If she can hang on long enough, Americans may yet live in the country in which they were born. And that is the country structured by Tom Paine and Tom Jefferson.

ARGO: What is the renaissance following this long, hard night, that you also spoke about?

SAHL: We'll start pursuing the American dream again. I don't know if we'll ever realize it, but we're supposed to have the right to pursue it. And that's what this country is. It's an active exercise in man reaching his upper limit, as they used to say in the math department. And the renaissance will be that a ground swell of public opinion will flush out the rascals because the CIA has infiltrated every area of our national life.
"I want to splinter the CIA in a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds."
— John F. Kennedy

"Fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
— Jim Garrison

"We're back! The experiment failed."
— Mort Sahl, said to Michael Caine at the actor's London restaurant, when Caine enquired "Mort Sahl! What are you doing here?"
Last edited by Riddick on 10-08-2013 11:53 PM, edited 1 time in total.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 10-09-2013 05:44 AM

Last night, I picked-up where I left off reading Jim Maars Crossfire a couple years back when I was recovering from my first surgery, and the section I opened to was the part about Jack Ruby - his statements while in prison, letters smuggled out of prison, his warnings about LBJ, etc.

I still find it amazing that so much evidence is locked-up for decades to come....

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 10-09-2013 05:09 PM

"On the 50th anniversary of JFK, there will be more lies than when he was killed."
- @mortsahlsays

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Jessie Ventura

Post by Riddick » 04-09-2016 12:32 AM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 04-09-2016 08:30 AM

Of course proving it to the extent that guilty parties are prosecuted, and dealt with, is one matter.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: The Master of Doom & Gloom Shows Is Back!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-05-2017 09:36 PM

Fresh off Coast to Coast AM Saturday night August 5, 2017 :!:

Ian's Announcement

Ian Punnett announced that he would be stepping away from his weekly hosting duties starting in January 2012 to seek treatment for tinnitus and hearing loss. Ian will continue his Coast presence on the second Sunday of every month. John B. Wells (email) will take over hosting duties on Saturday nights.

John and Ian are both returning to host both East & West American coasts, everything in between, North & South, Canada and world wide on the Net! :D

MK II :wink:
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 08-06-2017 06:35 PM

The 2017 JFK record release has begun - will be interesting to see whether any additional light is cast on the whole sorry mess.......... although with the passage of time, perhaps there has been plenty of time to scrub the files.

How the CIA Came to Doubt the Official Story of JFK’s Murder

After the assassination of President John F. Kennedy in November 1963, the CIA appeared eager, even desperate, to embrace the version of events being offered by the FBI, the Secret Service and other parts of the government. The official story: that a delusional misfit and self-proclaimed Marxist named Lee Harvey Oswald killed the president in Dallas with his $21 mail-order rifle and there was no evidence of a conspiracy, foreign or domestic. Certainly, the CIA’s leaders told the Warren Commission, the independent panel that investigated the murder, there was no evidence of a conspiracy that the spy agency could have foiled.

But thousands of pages of long-secret, assassination-related documents released by the National Archives last week show that, within a few years of Kennedy’s murder, some in the CIA began to worry internally that the official story was wrong—an alarm the agency never sounded publicly.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/ ... les-215449

JFK Assassination Records - 2017 Additional Documents Release

The National Archives and Records Administration is releasing documents previously withheld in accordance with the JFK Assassination Records Collection Act. The vast majority of the Collection (88%) has been open in full and released to the public since the late 1990s. The records at issue are documents previously identified as assassination records, but withheld in full or withheld in part. Learn more

This release consists of 3,810 documents, including 441 formerly withheld-in-full documents and 3,369 documents formerly released with portions redacted. The documents originate from FBI and CIA series identified by the Assassination Records Review Board as assassination records. More releases will follow.

To view the entire file, you may visit the National Archives at College Park and request access to the original records.
Accessing the Release Files

Each release file is a ZIP file containing copies of the records and a corresponding XLSX spreadsheet with metadata about each file.

To access the files, you will need:

decompression software such as WinZip to “unzip” the contents
software such as Adobe Acrobat to view the PDF files
software such as Windows Media Player to listen to the WAV files
software such as Microsoft Excel to view the XLSX spreadsheet

Once a file has been unzipped, use the XLSX spreadsheet to understand the content and context of each file.

https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release

I tried to start the download, but it was taking forever so I'm going to wait and try again later
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-06-2017 08:17 PM

kbot, Thanks for posting all of that JFK assassination news that we presently living have been patiently waiting for all these years! :? They've waited for all involved to be laid to rest apparently.

The US gove'ment is more mysterious than our Lord God working in His mysterious ways! :idea:

You wrote: "I tried to start the download, but it was taking forever so I'm going to wait and try again later."

Keep us informed when it does load it's JFK mysteries!

:!: John B. Wells is back on Saturday nights, so he must have given C2C at least two weeks notice before he left the show the last time! :wink: :D I was was wondering if his doom and gloom reports went too far and someone up high did not like it. Not so, eh? 8)

:D Ian will continue his Coast presence on the second Sunday of every month. 8)

MK II :idea:

BTW, I suppose assassin's choice of an Italian war relic rifle was for it's cheap price only. Was he taking it home so it could do it's part in the conspiracy? That piece of WW I junk was not used to kill JFK. At age 13 I bought one in 1962 for $10 bucks less than his purchase price of $25 at the same Kleins Sporting Goods in Chicago, Illinois. Jesse is correct on the weapons poor quality and his difficulty cycling the bolt! :?

Here's more on that topic.........The ammo!

http://www.fantasticforum.com/1res/view ... 63&t=50808
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Return to “John B. Wells Caravan To Midnight”