NO! NO! NO!!!!!!

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

NO! NO! NO!!!!!!

Post by kbot » 08-09-2017 11:58 AM

Holy crap Batman!!!!!!!!!!

‘God has given Trump authority to take out Kim Jong Un,’ evangelical adviser says

Texas megachurch pastor Robert Jeffress, one of President Trump’s evangelical advisers who preached the morning of his inauguration, has released a statement saying the president has the moral authority to “take out” North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

“When it comes to how we should deal with evildoers, the Bible, in the book of Romans, is very clear: God has endowed rulers full power to use whatever means necessary — including war — to stop evil,” Jeffress said. “In the case of North Korea, God has given Trump authority to take out Kim Jong Un.”

Jeffress said in a phone interview that he was prompted to make the statement after Trump said that if North Korea’s threats to the United States continue, Pyongyang will be “met with fire and fury like the world has never seen.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/act ... 3689b6a65e

I'm not a fan of the bloated dictator, but, do we really wanna go this route????????
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Re: NO! NO! NO!!!!!!

Post by Doka » 08-10-2017 01:01 AM

Considering it's the Washington Post, I wouldn't worry too much. :D

Economically speaking, (and that is what makes the World go around), we have a really good chance of China taking care of the problem for not only us, but the nations that have to live right next door to this "Wingnut"!

Actually this an exciting time. But if you really want to know whats going on from the "horse's mouth", " listen to the horse" ! :lol:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 08-10-2017 05:39 AM

I know what you mean about WaPo Doka, but over the past few weeks, listening to both sides, I can't help but be reminded that our involvement in WWII started over economic sanctions to Japan (mostly oil), and while I'm not a fan by any means of North Korea and the country's rulers and policies, we're still technically at war with North Korea - no peace treaty has ever been signed between their leaders, South Korea or the US. And they've had decades worth of sanctions, many of which have been offset by China, Russia and other Asian countries to some degree.

Even so, I keep thinking that their leaders must be thinking, at this point, what do they have to lose if they lob a few.

I see that while we've deployed our THAAD anti-missile defense system, and it has a great record:

THAAD missiles flight tests are 15-for-15

The Missile Defense Agency and Soldiers of the 11th Air Defense Artillery Brigade from Fort Bliss, Texas, conducted a successful missile defense test July 30 using the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense system.

A medium-range target ballistic missile was air-launched by an Air Force C-17 over the Pacific Ocean. The THAAD weapon system located at Pacific Spaceport Complex Alaska in Kodiak, Alaska, detected, tracked and intercepted the target.

The test, designated Flight Experiment THAAD-01, was conducted to gather threat data from a THAAD interceptor in flight.

“In addition to successfully intercepting the target, the data collected will allow MDA to enhance the THAAD weapon system, our modeling and simulation capabilities, and our ability to stay ahead of the evolving threat,” MDA Director Lt. Gen. Sam Greaves said.
http://www.theredstonerocket.com/milita ... 781b5.html

Even so, historically, one has to worry about a country and its leaders who feel that they've been pushed into a corner as Japan and also post WWI- Germany did in the 1930s. North Korea appears to be on a war footing, and while we here n the US might be safe from a missile launch directed towards us from North Korea, I wonder about the parallels with WWI and the entangling treaty obligations that brought in a host of nations across Europe.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-10-2017 11:47 AM

It seems all we can really do is "Speculate", "what if?" Until forever is over?

Here is another " Speculation" of a different color, and lots of food for thought.

More Granules – “Friends With Benefits” – Quiet Activity Appears After Phone Calls…

Posted on August 9, 2017 by sundance

As you know CTH takes a different approach at significant world events. We try to share the untold stories as they shake out, in real time, in granular details not noted by the MSM.  We discuss the stuff on the way to the destination.  That way when we arrive at a ‘way point’ we have a historic reference, a back-story, to comprehend consequential headlines when they happen.

With that in mind, here’s another non-discussed granular detail, spotted recently, building toward a much more significant geopolitical outcome, vis-a-vis Russia.

You might remember on August 4th President Trump and French President Emmanuel had a phone call.  The outline of the phone conversation is HERE, but there was no real reason for them to be chatting…. or was there?

Western media has paid virtually no attention to how Trump’s big picture economic policy enmeshes and bolsters his national security policy.

Quite literally, and I really want to emphasize this, Secretary Mnuchin (Treasury) and Secretary Ross (Commerce) are just as important as Secretary Mattis (Defense) and Secretary Tillerson (State).

Stop and think about that for a minute.

Fascinating Article, The Rest Here, including graphs:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-136950

There are some things that we may or may not agree about Trump, but there are a few things that I have noticed by his actions that give me hope, not perfection mind you(have to go for a different planet for that!). He is a builder, never will be a "politician" in the sense that we are used to. He really uses his Political INCORRECTNESS, to keep his enemies at bay and off balance, they are so anal retentive , literal (probably on purpose, for the lower IQ folks). But even after a while that gets old. Like Dogs with bones, especially when the dog ends up biting you.

Good deals for countries offer more money in the coffers for the leaders to steal or make life better for the people, their choice. When it is bad, it then is up to the people to change it. But keep in mind that for some countries, for generations , they have lived "without "and have no idea what they are missing out on. So they are not so ready for change, it's like jumping off a cliff for them and are content with the status quo.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 08-11-2017 05:39 AM

From the cited article:

"Economics, it’s always about the economics. There are trillions at stake in the geopolitical economic chess match"

Maybe its me, but IMHO, this just sounds like another rephrasing of the elder Bush's New World Order, and I get that, but doesn't this fly in the face of what Trump was saying about moving away from the paradigm?

I would contend that there were other presidents who successfully used American economic power to spread influence around the globe - Truman comes immediately to mind with his plans to rebuild Europe and get our former enemies to be our partners and forge alliances along the way. President Trump still has a lot to prove in this context. I applaud his use of using Commerce in this, as most wars start over economic issues........

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-11-2017 03:01 PM

There are a lot of things that could be considered NWO , many things are bound to happen with the technology and instant communications, that make the world a smaller place. That in its self is not necessarily a "bad" thing.

Kbot Quote:

"I would contend that there were other presidents who successfully used American economic power to spread influence around the globe - Truman comes immediately to mind with his plans to rebuild Europe and get our former enemies to be our partners and forge alliances along the way. President Trump still has a lot to prove in this context. I applaud his use of using Commerce in this, as most wars start over economic issues........"

Perhaps it started with Truman, if not before. There is another take on our "rebuilding" of Europe and other places, the beginning of our becoming a sick nation full of sick people. We waited for "them" to love us, instead we won their hate and envy and disrespect , It is a human thing, at one time or another, rather it be human, or a country, will always one way or another "bite the hand that feeds them". Then people complain about our meddling in other peoples, countries, governments business. Like over throwing governments. The thing is you can't have it both ways, it won't work. You open the door to the "Big Mess". Like we are experiencing now.

You would think ,Trump's concept of taking care of ourselves first, is a new and evil plot, but in reality is the best, most sane thing, that has been put on the table for a long time, especially for those folks that still are able and capable of looking after themselves, no matter their circumstances !! ,that is the" test" we all face, rather it be individual, country, or a people, But above all, never loosing the capacity to know "Right from Wrong"!

People have a responsibility to themselves and family, most can't even do that..........What makes any one think that taking on the responsibility for the world, and it's people , while giving up on the 1st part, is in for a Shock! Most Humans lack the courage to look at and question themselves, their own thoughts and actions. A shame, ..........they might find something of worth in themselves.
KARMA RULES

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”