Eerie Prohecy

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

Eerie Prohecy

Post by kbot » 08-11-2017 11:04 AM

I just read this, and thought - "Well, I've heard people say some things along this line........", but, this is probably the first time I've seen or heard anyone from the government express this.

And, I have to wonder, with the JFK assassination and all, can this be a taste of what would be coming down the line?

I've always thought that President Trump would be impeached within a year (and that may still happen). The "government" obviously doesn't like him as he's a threat to their collective survival. Same with many on the Left - and even some on the Right.

Impeachment still looks like a possibility, but "killing" this guy, also looks to be an option if it is being discussed it in the open.....

Former Mueller deputy on Trump: 'Government is going to kill this guy'

CNN counterterrorism analyst Phil Mudd warned that President Trump is agitating the government, saying during a Thursday afternoon interview with CNN anchor Jake Tapper that the U.S. government "is going to kill this guy."

Mudd, who served as deputy director to former FBI Director Robert Mueller, said Trump's defense of Russian President Vladimir Putin has compelled federal employees "at Langley, Foggy Bottom, CIA and State" to try to take Trump down.

"Let me give you one bottom line as a former government official. Government is going to kill this guy," Mudd, a staunch critic of Trump, said on "The Lead."

Mudd also broached Trump's recent announcement of a ban on transgender soldiers in the military as another reason some in government are turning on him.

"We saw the same thing in his transgender comments. What is the military saying to him on transgender? 'Show us the policy.' You know what that means inside government? 'Ain’t going to happen,'" he said
Mudd pivoted to a newly revealed July FBI raid on the home of former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort to emphasize his point about the mistrust between the intelligence community and the president.

"What did the Department of Justice say on Paul Manafort? 'You can say what you want, a judge told us we had cause to search his home early in the morning because we don’t trust the guy who was your campaign manager.' The government is going to kill this guy because he doesn't support them," he concluded.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/34617 ... l-this-guy
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”