Elizabeth Warren scrambles when confronted about wealth, attacks on 1%

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Elizabeth Warren scrambles when confronted about wealth, attacks on 1%

Post by Doka » 09-22-2017 01:24 PM

Something more you WON'T see or hear about on the MSM!

VIDEO: Elizabeth Warren scrambles when confronted about wealth, attacks on 1%

U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren was recently confronted with a simple question, and her reaction speaks volumes.

WRKO radio host Jeff Kuhner caught up with Warren the other day and recorded his brief encounter, during which he asked the Massachusetts senator an easy question.

“You often say, and I agree with you, that the 99 percent are getting shafted by the 1 percent,” Kuhner told Warren as she shook her head in agreement. “Let me ask you this. A lot of people, especially my listeners, say you live in Cambridge. You have a $2 million mansion, plus you’re a multi-millionaire yourself. So how can you rail against the 1 percent, when you are and live like the 1 percent?”

The senator launched into a oral history of her family and the “opportunities” that landed her in the upper-upper class.

Another Snippet :

“You mean the $350,000 for one course?” Kuhner shot back as Warren dashed down the hallway. “Is that what you mean by opportunity, senator?”

Kuhner’s parting shot refers to the big money Warren raked in as a Native American faculty member at Harvard.

The exorbitant salary is often cited in response to Warren’s hypocritical criticism about the high cost of higher education in America.

Folks online seemed to enjoy watching Warren squirm.

“I love this! Thank you for calling her out on it,” Rick Scherer posted. “College is too expensive … bu she gets paid 350k to teach one class!”

“She was willing to answer the questions but the minute she was confronted with something she didn’t like she couldn’t get out of there fast enough,” Susan Woods wrote.

“So you pulled up the boot straps and got out on your own and became part of the 1%,” Richard Rizza pointed out. “Why can’t everyone else do the same? Why do they need so much help, when you were able to do it?”

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video- ... attacks-1/

The Comments are interesting!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Elizabeth Warren scrambles when confronted about wealth, attacks on 1%

Post by Riddick » 09-22-2017 05:17 PM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 09-23-2017 08:35 AM

"WRKO radio host Jeff Kuhner caught up with Warren the other day and recorded his brief encounter, during which he asked the Massachusetts senator an easy question"

He's one of my favs you two! I remember when he subbed as a super guest host on The Savage Nation. It surprises me Ms Warren would ever dare be in his midst with a hot mic in the radio room! :P

I'd like to see a video of that interview. 8)

Thanks for that one Doka and that was a good choice pic there Riddick! :D

One would wonder if she receives a Native American tribes annual stipend of $1,500 bucks. Payable to her claim as a certain % blood line a kin to a tribe. The Cherokee Nation begins paying that amount to newborns annually if their % is on the high side. :wink:

Sounds like ole Jeff's questions "got her done!" :lol: :lol:

MK II :D
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 09-24-2017 03:58 PM, edited 3 times in total.
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 09-24-2017 11:03 AM

Yes, Elizabeth Warren.............. unfortunately, Massachusetts voters love her. Can't figure it out. When people claim college is expensive, I immediately think of Warren.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 09-24-2017 01:31 PM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Hey Maxine! Hey Nancy!

Post by Riddick » 09-24-2017 01:36 PM

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 09-24-2017 09:48 PM

To Riddick: 8 Likes! Oops! My bad. This ain't Facebook. :lol: That's for your posted pics; one laugh at a time!

MK II :D

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Riddick
Pirate

Working 4 JOBS To Survive? What Is This Woman Talking About?

Post by Riddick » 07-21-2018 08:22 PM

Fake news outlet helps spread Dem talking point bullshiggity --

Has she ever worked multiple jobs? Yeah, right. I am guessing not because all she does is grandstand and whine and complain to get votes!

So, "record low unemployment" is NOT a good thing? Feel free to get back to us if and when you have anything logical to say!

Weak on its surface and pathetic in its execution rhetoric. But par for the course

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-22-2018 12:57 PM

Elizabeth is a quite well to do 1%ter, always has been. She used her "Pocahantas" affiliation to get a better deal on college tuition, which she got. Although no tribe claims her and she apparently is a bit "screamish"about naming one, she can claim. In my book she is just another "scammer", who is delusional. A typical Democrat.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 07-22-2018 04:17 PM

Doka wrote: 07-22-2018 12:57 PM Elizabeth is a quite well to do 1%ter, always has been. She used her "Pocahantas" affiliation to get a better deal on college tuition, which she got. Although no tribe claims her and she apparently is a bit "screamish"about naming one, she can claim. In my book she is just another "scammer", who is delusional. A typical Democrat.
Doka 'n Riddick; the daily, steadfast duo here............. :D

"All for one, all for the rest of us Democrats!" Err! Uh! Not meaning me! :wink:

We real FF pirateers are damned certain she's never blushed once over a self generated embarrassment in her life.

MK II :P

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 07-24-2018 10:59 AM

When I think of the US Senate, I think that here we have a group of people who are trying to live like they're our version of the UKs House of Lords......

Senator Warren once "taught" a class at Harvard for which she was embarrassingly compensated (by college professor standards) so when she pledges "free tuition" I have to laugh.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Fauxcahontas

Post by Riddick » 10-18-2018 03:39 PM

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 02-10-2019 08:51 PM

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 05-17-2019 02:03 PM

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 06-15-2019 07:24 PM

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”