Steve Bannon: Hollywood Actors ‘Dumb as Ticks,’ Like ‘Pieces of Furniture’

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-29-2017 12:19 PM

Bannon take him or leave him, For myself I usually leave him. From my point of view though this quote of his, is Right On!

Hollywood and everything associated with them is "Fashionable", but as empty as a tin cup. They give true meaning to Stupidity and Hypocrisy ,like the NFL, they take their Millions/Billions and spew hate to the people and country that has allowed them to exist and live in luxury . So how does the average person benefit from these "Stars"? They are not even good entertainment any more , so tell me what good are they?

Co-hosting Thursday’s show with Breitbart London Editor-in-chief Raheem Kassam, Bannon noted that late-night hosts Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Kimmel were steadily upping their level of anti-Trump vitriol in order to compete with one another, and said Breitbart News’ Big Hollywood section was helping to expose celebrities for how “dumb” they are.

“By the way, you gotta understand something,” Bannon continued. “These actors and actresses; they’re all dumb as ticks. And they’re lazy. They’re like pieces of furniture… That’s why movie attendance is down, people are tired of it. It’s why they’re not watching the National Football League, cutting the cord on ESPN. They’ve politicized everything. And you guys are voting with your feet, which I think is fantastic.”

More Story......

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/ ... furniture/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Steve Bannon: Hollywood Actors ‘Dumb as Ticks,’ Like ‘Pieces of Furniture’

Post by Riddick » 09-29-2017 02:15 PM

It's a gross injustice to say Hollywood performers are dumb as ticks & like pieces of furniture!

If I was a tick or piece of furniture, I'd be offended
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

The Brazen Collusion Between Hollywood & Democrats: 5 Examples

Post by Riddick » 10-01-2017 02:57 AM

The collusion goes beyond what we’ve seen in previous election cycles where celebrities like Bruce Springsteen turn their tours into campaign fundraisers.

There’s likely some contact between the singers and the DNC in those instances. We’re talking about direct conversations here, meetings to push a very specific theme.

These days the industry routinely works hand in hand with the Democrats to craft messages, embed talking points in their product and pray they change some hearts and/or minds in the process. FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Steve Bannon: Hollywood Actors ‘Dumb as Ticks,’ Like ‘Pieces of Furniture’

Post by Doka » 10-01-2017 11:25 AM

The brazen script writers don't even bother to hide in the shadows any longer, they don't need to! They harvest their willing , mindless spawn in mass , with destruction being their only goal. Or should I say Ghoul.

ghoul

noun

1.an evil demon, originally of Muslim legend, supposed to feed on human beings,and especially to rob graves, prey on 
corpses, etc.

2.a grave robber.

3.a person who revels in what is revolting.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/ghoul
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

The Social Justice Takeover of Entertainment

Post by Riddick » 10-08-2017 12:57 PM

From The Comments: "Years ago I heard about people drilling holes in their forehead to reach enlightenment. I miss those days."

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “American Survival”